First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
[Amuto Fanfic] Pink & Blue
Member
1130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
Yay chapter 3 is done, I'm editing it now.
Member
4857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / singapore.
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

unicornee- wrote:

Yay chapter 3 is done, I'm editing it now.


YAY! Tell me when done.
Member
1130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
Apparently my internet has come up with some sort of problem, so there will be a delay in chapter 3. There's this really funny part in chapter 3, though. In my opinion, that is.
Member
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
NICE CHAP!
Member
1130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
Chapter 3! Enjoy!

Chapter 3:
Member
1130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

woonsim wrote:

NICE CHAP!


Chapter 3 up ^^
Member
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

unicornee- wrote:


woonsim wrote:

NICE CHAP!


Chapter 3 up ^^


haha i've read it! KAWAII UTAU CHAN N CHAP! *hug*
Member
19698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
yeaaaaaaa my chappie 3 ish finally here XD!!! *crave fer more~*

i want ikuto 2 make me his 1002th girlfriend G_G~
Member
1130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
@woonsim- I thought she was cute too xD

@trumpace- I'll introduce you as his 1002th girlfriend in the next pre-chappie note. Then I'd be the 1003th ^^
Member
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
^ haha WAH! IKUTO LUVERS!
Member
1130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

woonsim wrote:

^ haha WAH! IKUTO LUVERS!


Haha, do you want to be the 1004th?

Member
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

unicornee- wrote:


woonsim wrote:

^ haha WAH! IKUTO LUVERS!


Haha, do you want to be the 1004th?



haha nope... if i can, i wanna b a close fren of his!
Member
1130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

woonsim wrote:


unicornee- wrote:


woonsim wrote:

^ haha WAH! IKUTO LUVERS!


Haha, do you want to be the 1004th?



haha nope... if i can, i wanna b a close fren of his!


o.o okay I'll try ^^

Member
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

unicornee- wrote:


woonsim wrote:


unicornee- wrote:


woonsim wrote:

^ haha WAH! IKUTO LUVERS!


Haha, do you want to be the 1004th?



haha nope... if i can, i wanna b a close fren of his!


o.o okay I'll try ^^



haha TY! *hug*
Member
19698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

unicornee- wrote:

@woonsim- I thought she was cute too xD

@trumpace- I'll introduce you as his 1002th girlfriend in the next pre-chappie note. Then I'd be the 1003th ^^


yeaaa XD!!! make me his wife aside frm amu G_G~ jkjk XD!!

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.