Created by xAsianChicaa
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Do you think my fanfic should be....? (Make sure you read it first)
Member
859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / you don`t need to...
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
Hey guys, I figured that since you guys are waiting for wnzaz to update, you might want to keep busy with reading another fanfic. My fanfic is posted on winglin .. so I'll just provide the link. The main characters are Gui Gui, Aaron Yan Ya Lun, Ao Quan and Wang Zi. I'll post the summary of the story below. Hope you guys read it!
If you do read it, don't be shy! Be sure to drop a comment! Not sure whether I should make it one of the couple choices above, so be sure to vote after you read! It's called: Hiding from the Truth

Link:http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/xGuiWang

*50 percent chance of it being GuiLun, the rest of the percent might be up to you guys voting in the poll*

Summary:

She's afraid of opening up to love, because she's scared of getting hurt and hurting the one she loves. By keeping secrets to herself, can she really find the true love she longs for? GuiGui is a happy-go-lucky, 18 year old girl with a deep, horrifying past. With guy best friends like Aaron and Ao Quan, who only know part of her past, she feels distracted and can hide from her painful experiences. Being looked down by all the girls in her highschool because of those dark memories, she has no girl friends in highschool. She replys on her two only girl friends Ya Tou, who lives in Canada and her most trusted keypal xAsianBaaby for daily girl advice. Only those two, know her true feelings and her complete past. Suddenly, one boy comes into her life and reminds her of the things she longed wished to forget. Can she keep hiding from her past, or can that one boy change her and make her realize the truth? The truth, that will make her face reality

Character(s):

*GuiGui Wu
18 years old, Highschool Senior
Can be Icy&Cold, Silly, Stubborn, Smart, Can Be Loud, Hyper,
Sensitive, Can Be Shockingly Quiet, A Bit Sporty, Pretty
Best friends with Aaron and Ao Quan
Scarred from her unimaginable past
Longs for true love but is afraid to open up to it,
scared that she will hurt herself and the one she loves.

*Ao Quan Zhuang
Silly, Stubborn, Not Very Bright, Loud, Hyper,
Sensitive At Times, A Bit Of A Player,
Popular, Sporty, Cute
Best friends with GuiGui and Aaron
Dates almost every girl he thinks is cute&hott,
but when it comes to his real love, he's scared to confess.
Even though, he's never been rejected, he's afraid of getting rejected by "her".

*Aaron Yan
Very Smart, Icy&Cold At Times,
Can Be REALLY Loud&Hyper, Sensitive, Quiet,
Stubborn, Silly At Times, Popular, A Bit Sporty, Hott
Best friends with GuiGui and Ao Quan
Being really smart and also participates in some sports,
He's chased by the ladies like Ao Quan, but he isn't a player. He mainly focuses on studies and friends but when it comes down to the one he loves, he doesn't know how to confess.

*Wang Zi Qiu
Icy&Cold, Very Smart, Sensitive,
Has A Happy Side Which He Never Shows, Rarely Smiles,
Hott, Stubborn, Quiet, Popular, Sporty, Not Very Social
Lonely at first but he soon befriends ...???
Like, Aaron, he is mainly focused on studies, but more serious. He doesn't care who likes him and rejects them all. When it comes to true love, he'll be really careful and will not accept someone that easily unless he knows it's the right person. He also has a past which, he only keeps to himself.

*Supporting Main Characters:
Ya Tou (GuiGui's best friend who lives in Canada)
xAsianBaaby (GuiGui's best friend/keypal)

*Minors:
Ting Ting (This character is made-up and is a boy)
Hebe
Calvin
Da Ya
Ah Wei
Member
121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ღ•»[♥] GuiLun's h...
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
guilun all the way
Moderator
724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / lalaland
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
guilun!!!!
Member
1954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / WI
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
GUILUN all the way!!!!
Member
808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
yup...yup...guilun..! I'll be always support for GUILUN!
Member
166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Norway
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
GuiLun!<3
Member
95 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
Hm seems interesting... But I have a comment? (Don't read this and then flame me, kay? Just trying to offer constructive criticism!)
Member
859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / you don`t need to...
Offline
Posted 12/28/08 , edited 12/28/08

nathaliee wrote:

Hm seems interesting... But I have a comment? (Don't read this and then flame me, kay? Just trying to offer constructive criticism!)


Nathaliee: Yeah, I get what you're trying to say, but if you read my fanfic, you'll notice there's a difference. The character traits may sound alike but Aaron is meant out to be the kinder one, and it appears that way in my fanfic too. Of course Gui Gui would have a definite reason to fall in love with one and not the other! It will be written in the story, so of course I can't make it seem too obvious when writing the forewords.. A lot of the stories I've read on winglin, make the story really predictable and obvious on which person is going to end up with who. I didn't want that, thus.. I decided to leave a bit of mystery. Right now you're probably thinking that the obvious couple will be GuiLun in the end, but you don't know how they'll end up together. In the interview, it could be the other way around or you could be right. You never know, right? I didn't base the character traits on that interview because I started this fanfic during the summer. Thanks for the constructive critisism and I hope my explanation clears things up for you.
Member
95 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

xAsianChicaa wrote:


nathaliee wrote:

Hm seems interesting... But I have a comment? (Don't read this and then flame me, kay? Just trying to offer constructive criticism!)


Nathaliee: Yeah, I get what you're trying to say, but if you read my fanfic, you'll notice there's a difference. The character traits may sound alike but Aaron is meant out to be the kinder one, and it appears that way in my fanfic too. Of course Gui Gui would have a definite reason to fall in love with one and not the other! It will be written in the story, so of course I can't make it seem too obvious when writing the forewords.. A lot of the stories I've read on winglin, make the story really predictable and obvious on which person is going to end up with who. I didn't want that, thus.. I decided to leave a bit of mystery. Right now you're probably thinking that the obvious couple will be GuiLun in the end, but you don't know how they'll end up together. In the interview, it could be the other way around or you could be right. You never know, right? I didn't base the character traits on that interview because I started this fanfic during the summer. Thanks for the constructive critisism and I hope my explanation clears things up for you.


It was my fault for not reading the fanfic first (haha, guilty as charged >.>); I made assumptions based on your introduction. You're also right, it could go either way, that was just my interpretation. Good luck on your fanfic, I'll actually go check it out this time!

And you're completely correct, a lot of the stories on winglin are incredibly blase and predictable. Kudos, I suppose, for trying to make yours different ;]
Member
859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / you don`t need to...
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

nathaliee wrote:

It was my fault for not reading the fanfic first (haha, guilty as charged >.>); I made assumptions based on your introduction. You're also right, it could go either way, that was just my interpretation. Good luck on your fanfic, I'll actually go check it out this time!

And you're completely correct, a lot of the stories on winglin are incredibly blase and predictable. Kudos, I suppose, for trying to make yours different ;]


Nathaliee: Oh haha, no worries! Maybe some people will have the same opinion when they first read the forewords. I may be repeating myself a bit, but thanks for telling me what you think! It didn't hurt to share your opinion did it? xD Thanks for the good luck, and I hope you'll become one of my readers. =) Yup. Well, in my opinion, I would say a majority of them are. I've seen quite a few that are very original and creative. Well to be honest, I guess mine isn't going to be completely different. I have to admit, sometimes the things that are going to happen might be a bit predictable or obvious, but I try my best to make it different. xP

Moderator
7023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
GuiLun
Creator
1460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / EARTH xD
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
Wow! Haha~ All votes for guilun xD
Member
859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / you don`t need to...
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

wznaz wrote:

Wow! Haha~ All votes for guilun xD


LMFAO, well typical. It's a GuiLun group! So.. I'm kinda stupid for posting it on just a GuiLun group, but happy to announce that it's going to be a GuiLun fanfic!

Creator
1460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / EARTH xD
Offline
Posted 1/1/09 , edited 1/1/09
HAHA! YAY~~!~~
Well, but there are some members in this group who are actually partial guiwang fans xD
But, i guess super guiwang fans in this group aren't so active xD

Oh! And good luck with your story!!! It started off well! So end it well too!! Upload soon! Sorry for being a silent reader -_- I promise to comment from now~
Member
3686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / shinee world ♥
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
guilun of course!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.