First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Filipino Version of Twilight ..!
2244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

benock13 wrote:


bebeboss wrote:


rakiela wrote:

I am not such a fan of twilight pero i do respect it....
Anyway.. The thing is not true right?

I know its just HOAX


its real ! , its in production right now and its in american pages tooo. you check it out to see for yourself www.perezhilton.com/page/2

Mas paniniwalaan mo pa si Perez Hilton kesa sa mga nakatira sa Pinas na may alam sa totoong estado kung meron ito o wala


well in my opinion . cause im not living in phil. right now so i cant just go there and check a nonsense movie =) so whatever i dont really care if they make a remake or not . =)
641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

bebeboss wrote:


benock13 wrote:


bebeboss wrote:


rakiela wrote:

I am not such a fan of twilight pero i do respect it....
Anyway.. The thing is not true right?

I know its just HOAX


its real ! , its in production right now and its in american pages tooo. you check it out to see for yourself www.perezhilton.com/page/2

Mas paniniwalaan mo pa si Perez Hilton kesa sa mga nakatira sa Pinas na may alam sa totoong estado kung meron ito o wala


well in my opinion . cause im not living in phil. right now so i cant just go there and check a nonsense movie =) so whatever i dont really care if they make a remake or not . =)


Deary don't believe everything you see and read in the internet
2244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

benock13 wrote:


bebeboss wrote:


benock13 wrote:


bebeboss wrote:


rakiela wrote:

I am not such a fan of twilight pero i do respect it....
Anyway.. The thing is not true right?

I know its just HOAX


its real ! , its in production right now and its in american pages tooo. you check it out to see for yourself www.perezhilton.com/page/2

Mas paniniwalaan mo pa si Perez Hilton kesa sa mga nakatira sa Pinas na may alam sa totoong estado kung meron ito o wala


well in my opinion . cause im not living in phil. right now so i cant just go there and check a nonsense movie =) so whatever i dont really care if they make a remake or not . =)


Deary don't believe everything you see and read in the internet


i never said i believed , are you deaf or something . i said in opinion . =S i myself thinks its not true . end of conversation. =P
24637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
haha oww this is got to be fun!!!
641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

bebeboss wrote:



i never said i believed , are you deaf or something . i said in opinion . =S i myself thinks its not true . end of conversation. =P


Ok....Puso mo baka atakihin ka
2244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

benock13 wrote:


bebeboss wrote:



i never said i believed , are you deaf or something . i said in opinion . =S i myself thinks its not true . end of conversation. =P


Ok....Puso mo baka atakihin ka


HAHAH LOL WHATEVER SURE =)

Posted 12/23/08

benock13 wrote:

Ano ba yan??? Gumawa na naman ng thread.....Meron na kaya nito....


there really is one...

i couldn't believe it

http://twilightsaga.multiply.com/journal/item/1168 \


if u hate this , sign up this petition:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/say-no-to-twilight-filipino-version
641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

lainey025 wrote:


benock13 wrote:

Ano ba yan??? Gumawa na naman ng thread.....Meron na kaya nito....


there really is one...

i couldn't believe it

http://twilightsaga.multiply.com/journal/item/1168 \


if u hate this , sign up this petition:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/say-no-to-twilight-filipino-version


Diyan kaya sa site na yan galing yung news na may twilight series na pinag-popost sa net......na galing din ata sa isang blog.....Sanga-sanga na yan.....Pati yehey at si Perez Hilton nakikisawsaw din
2501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chansung's ♥
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
LOLOL, how cuute.
287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / cali
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
you're f****ing me right?! wat a bunch of bull sh*t
1286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Lala Land
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
Twlight fan here. I can't criticize this drama yet. I'll wait till the vids are released
and share my thoughts :)
hmm, but the actor they selected looks quite young dont you think? I'd totally root for John Pratz >.>
and the poster looks rather PSed...
287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / cali
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
if ppl want to petition against this remake go here:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/say-no-to-twilight-filipino-version
2457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / usa
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
What no way OMG please NO
5207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / DC / Maryland
Offline
Posted 12/23/08 , edited 12/23/08
... it's a joke right?

uh… IT'S THE PHILIPPINES, when is it ever NOT sunny? i think filipino remakes of tv shows and dramas are annoying enough, the sets and special effects always look cheap and the actors and actresses they choose are always based on popularity rather than character description or talent.

and rayver cruz as edward? are you fuckin kidding me?! i can't think of any filipino actors that are "edward-esque" enough, but i can damn sure think of filipino actors that look better than rayver. -_____-; and shaiana looks to mature to be bella.
17234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Norway
Offline
Posted 12/23/08 , edited 12/23/08
is this going to be movie or drama??
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.