First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The World of Blood (RP)
Posted 12/23/08

vue123 wrote:

Well Hello there.....
*smirks and shuriken comes flying back to her hand*


Zero: -as soon at u grabed to shuriken it vanished and i grined and it appeared in my hand and put the blade of my sword up to ur neck glaring down at u-
27285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Grand Haven, Mich...
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

rocawear93 wrote:

Rem: *snarls*..I wouldn't say that...I hunt down the bad vampires that wants destruction..*stares at the demon*..and who are u??

xavier: say watever u want but i got another human to kill *disapears* and appear in front of the ninja
Member
6223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In Hell and Happy...
Offline
Posted 12/23/08 , edited 12/23/08

exo2400 wrote:


Gale:why feel sympathy for the humans?.....they started this whole mess in the first place


Lily: *Looks down at her fingers* I know but I can't help but feel sorry for them

27285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Grand Haven, Mich...
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

TigerWolf1103 wrote:


vue123 wrote:

Well Hello there.....
*smirks and shuriken comes flying back to her hand*


Zero: -as soon at u grabed to shuriken it vanished and i grined and it appeared in my hand and put the blade of my sword up to ur neck glaring down at u-


Xavier: *apears in the area* do u wish for some help with that trash?
Posted 12/23/08
*giggles then throws three kunai at her jumps behind her and took back her shuriken*
I'll take that!
*then couched down low with shuriken in hand*
Posted 12/23/08
trash? *chuckles a little bit*
Posted 12/23/08

GHColtrain wrote:


rocawear93 wrote:

Rem: *snarls*..I wouldn't say that...I hunt down the bad vampires that wants destruction..*stares at the demon*..and who are u??

xavier: say watever u want but i got another human to kill *disapears* and appear in front of the ninja


Rem: *sighs* Soo annoying..*leaps from 1 tree to another*..hmmm this got to be interesting
27285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Grand Haven, Mich...
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

vue123 wrote:

trash? *chuckles a little bit*


xavier: *igones the lowly human*
Posted 12/23/08
Zero: -glares down at the girl and grins showing my fangs- no thanks this one is all mine
Posted 12/23/08
*thinks to herself*
A Demon and a Vampire hmmm
Posted 12/23/08
Rem: *stops on the tallest tree in the entire forest, where u can able to see all the activities going on*..hmmm
Posted 12/23/08
*smirks*
I'll take you down..... vampire
27285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Grand Haven, Mich...
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

ShadowNotes wrote:


exo2400 wrote:


Gale:why feel sympathy for the humans?.....they started this whole mess in the first place


Lily: *Looks down at her fingers* I know but I can't help but feel sorry for them



Xavier *appears next to the girl with his claws around her neck with blood dripping on her clothes* were u come from are u trash?
Posted 12/23/08

vue123 wrote:

*smirks*
I'll take you down..... vampire


Zero: -laughs- u bet me....not in a million years!!!
Member
6223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In Hell and Happy...
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
Lily: *Eyes widen, she bit her lip not knowing what to say* I'm an Angel *She didn't dare say she was the leader of Angels*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.