First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply ♫ MOD APPLICATIONS ♫
Creator
100461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

MoonlightNecko wrote:



thnxs
heres the avii




ooh la la~ lol thats a very nice edit~ xD APPROVED
Posted 12/29/08

ziuzijin1234 wrote:


MoonlightNecko wrote:



thnxs
heres the avii




ooh la la~ lol thats a very nice edit~ xD APPROVED


thnxs
Creator
100461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

MoonlightNecko wrote:


ziuzijin1234 wrote:


MoonlightNecko wrote:



thnxs
heres the avii




ooh la la~ lol thats a very nice edit~ xD APPROVED


thnxs


ur welcome xD and can u put ur examples in the page mod-samples plz :]
Posted 12/29/08

ziuzijin1234 wrote:


MoonlightNecko wrote:


ziuzijin1234 wrote:


MoonlightNecko wrote:



thnxs
heres the avii




ooh la la~ lol thats a very nice edit~ xD APPROVED


thnxs


ur welcome xD and can u put ur examples in the page mod-samples plz :]


okay
Posted 12/29/08

ziuzijin1234 wrote:


MoonlightNecko wrote:



thnxs
heres the avii




ooh la la~ lol thats a very nice edit~ xD APPROVED


ummm.......i have a idea......i think that if every mod got his/her own forum(for their aviis, icons, & etc) it would be easier cuz then they'll kno who's requesting them wat do u think
Creator
100461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

MoonlightNecko wrote:


ziuzijin1234 wrote:


MoonlightNecko wrote:



thnxs
heres the avii




ooh la la~ lol thats a very nice edit~ xD APPROVED


ummm.......i have a idea......i think that if every mod got his/her own forum(for their aviis, icons, & etc) it would be easier cuz then they'll kno who's requesting them wat do u think


ooh ur idea is BRILLIANT! *muah muah* lol ? instead of forums each mod would have a page xD i'll make ur page and u decorate them or whatever xD is that alright with u?
Posted 12/29/08

ziuzijin1234 wrote:


MoonlightNecko wrote:


ziuzijin1234 wrote:


MoonlightNecko wrote:



thnxs
heres the avii




ooh la la~ lol thats a very nice edit~ xD APPROVED


ummm.......i have a idea......i think that if every mod got his/her own forum(for their aviis, icons, & etc) it would be easier cuz then they'll kno who's requesting them wat do u think


ooh ur idea is BRILLIANT! *muah muah* lol ? instead of forums each mod would have a page xD i'll make ur page and u decorate them or whatever xD is that alright with u? :D


okay but how would they request in a page
Creator
100461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

MoonlightNecko wrote:


ziuzijin1234 wrote:


MoonlightNecko wrote:


ziuzijin1234 wrote:


MoonlightNecko wrote:



thnxs
heres the avii




ooh la la~ lol thats a very nice edit~ xD APPROVED


ummm.......i have a idea......i think that if every mod got his/her own forum(for their aviis, icons, & etc) it would be easier cuz then they'll kno who's requesting them wat do u think


ooh ur idea is BRILLIANT! *muah muah* lol ? instead of forums each mod would have a page xD i'll make ur page and u decorate them or whatever xD is that alright with u? :D


okay but how would they request in a page


they will just look at the page and than request in the forums xD and they choose whoever they wish ^^
Posted 12/29/08 , edited 12/29/08

ziuzijin1234 wrote:


MoonlightNecko wrote:


ziuzijin1234 wrote:


MoonlightNecko wrote:


ziuzijin1234 wrote:


MoonlightNecko wrote:



thnxs
heres the avii




ooh la la~ lol thats a very nice edit~ xD APPROVED


ummm.......i have a idea......i think that if every mod got his/her own forum(for their aviis, icons, & etc) it would be easier cuz then they'll kno who's requesting them wat do u think


ooh ur idea is BRILLIANT! *muah muah* lol ? instead of forums each mod would have a page xD i'll make ur page and u decorate them or whatever xD is that alright with u? :D


okay but how would they request in a page


they will just look at the page and than request in the forums xD and they choose whoever they wish ^^


okay but i ment lyk each mod had their own forum and ppl could request in that certain mods forum
it would be easier for us so we dont have to always look at who ppl r requesting but i still lyk ur idea too
Creator
100461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/29/08 , edited 12/29/08

MoonlightNecko wrote:


ziuzijin1234 wrote:


MoonlightNecko wrote:


ziuzijin1234 wrote:


MoonlightNecko wrote:


ziuzijin1234 wrote:


MoonlightNecko wrote:



thnxs
heres the avii




ooh la la~ lol thats a very nice edit~ xD APPROVED


ummm.......i have a idea......i think that if every mod got his/her own forum(for their aviis, icons, & etc) it would be easier cuz then they'll kno who's requesting them wat do u think


ooh ur idea is BRILLIANT! *muah muah* lol ? instead of forums each mod would have a page xD i'll make ur page and u decorate them or whatever xD is that alright with u? :D


okay but how would they request in a page


they will just look at the page and than request in the forums xD and they choose whoever they wish ^^


okay but i ment lyk each mod had their own forum and ppl could request in that certain mods forum
it would be easier for us so we dont have to always look at who ppl r requesting but i still lyk ur idea too


okie dokie i'm going with ur idea~ once my request is done i'll make the forums ^___^ ooh can u send me ur examples so i could make the forum for u ^^ or i'll use ur examples that u just post on this forum? xD
Posted 12/29/08


okay.........u can just use the examples in this forum
Creator
100461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

MoonlightNecko wrote:



okay.........u can just use the examples in this forum


okie dokie ^^ ur the greatest mod a creator could have xD lol
Posted 12/29/08

ziuzijin1234 wrote:


MoonlightNecko wrote:



okay.........u can just use the examples in this forum


okie dokie ^^ ur the greatest mod a creator could have xD lol


thnxs
Posted 2/16/09
1. what programs do u use? Gimp. Photoscape.
2. what mod r u applyin for? (avii/icon/helper) Avatar
3. how often can u help out? I can do a couple per day. But when I have time.
4. ur examples(at least 3 aviis n 2 icons)
Avatars

Icons

5. n u will be asked to make an avii from the creator to test u out!!
Creator
100461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/17/09

nao-nao wrote:

1. what programs do u use? Gimp. Photoscape.
2. what mod r u applyin for? (avii/icon/helper) Avatar
3. how often can u help out? I can do a couple per day. But when I have time.
4. ur examples(at least 3 aviis n 2 icons)
Avatars

Icons

5. n u will be asked to make an avii from the creator to test u out!!


plz make this pic into an avi ^___^ nice examples ^_~
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.