First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ♥ Membership Cards ♥
Posted 12/23/08 , edited 2/18/09
fill out this form to get ur membership card

1. username:
2. name:
3. age:
4. D.O.B(optional):
5. position(mod or member)


Example:
Posted 12/23/08
1. username:Blueangel06
2. name:Hana-Chan
3. age:9
4. D.O.B(optional)march 10
5. position:member
6. which sample card do u want:(the user)
pic:
Posted 12/23/08

blueangel06 wrote:

1. username:Blueangel06
2. name:Hana-Chan
3. age:9
4. D.O.B(optional)march 10
5. position:member
6. which sample card do u want:(the user)
pic:


here u go:
Posted 12/23/08

sakuranomayu wrote:


blueangel06 wrote:

1. username:Blueangel06
2. name:Hana-Chan
3. age:9
4. D.O.B(optional)march 10
5. position:member
6. which sample card do u want:(the user)
pic:


here u go:


THATS IS CUTE
Posted 12/23/08

blueangel06 wrote:


sakuranomayu wrote:


blueangel06 wrote:

1. username:Blueangel06
2. name:Hana-Chan
3. age:9
4. D.O.B(optional)march 10
5. position:member
6. which sample card do u want:(the user)
pic:


here u go:


THATS IS CUTE


thnx~~
Moderator
6145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / right in front of...
Offline
Posted 12/23/08 , edited 12/23/08
1. username:shiiniichan
2. name:shiki-chan
3. age:12
4. D.O.B(optional):august 31
5. position:mod[if u made me it if not then im a member]
6. which sample card do u want (the user): sakuranomayu
[plz if you can take off the txt arigato~<3]
Posted 12/23/08

shiiniichan wrote:

1. username:shiiniichan
2. name:shiki-chan
3. age:12
4. D.O.B(optional):august 31
5. position:mod[if u made me it if not then im a member]
6. which sample card do u want (the user): sakuranomayu
[plz if you can take off the txt arigato~<3]

here u go;
Moderator
6145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / right in front of...
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

sakuranomayu wrote:


shiiniichan wrote:

1. username:shiiniichan
2. name:shiki-chan
3. age:12
4. D.O.B(optional):august 31
5. position:mod[if u made me it if not then im a member]
6. which sample card do u want (the user): sakuranomayu
[plz if you can take off the txt arigato~<3]

here u go;

thank u its really cute!!!
Member
2990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
1. username:Mirika_chan
2. name:Mirika(Riika)
3. age:12
4. D.O.B(optional):Dec. 24
5. position:Member
6. which sample card do u want (the user)
pic: (u can get whichever girl u want^^)
thx!~
Posted 12/25/08

Mirika_chan wrote:

1. username:Mirika_chan
2. name:Mirika(Riika)
3. age:12
4. D.O.B(optional):Dec. 24
5. position:Member
6. which sample card do u want (the user)
pic: (u can get whichever girl u want^^)
thx!~


here u go:
Member
2990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

sakuranomayu wrote:


Mirika_chan wrote:

1. username:Mirika_chan
2. name:Mirika(Riika)
3. age:12
4. D.O.B(optional):Dec. 24
5. position:Member
6. which sample card do u want (the user)
pic: (u can get whichever girl u want^^)
thx!~


here u go:

thx!!^^

7521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / NJ, USA
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
1. username: xXxSadisticAMSxXx
2. name: Amanda
3. age: 12
4. D.O.B(optional): Sep. 28 1996
5. position: Student
6. which sample card do u want (the user)
pic:
Creator
100461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
1. username: ziuzijin1234
2. name: Lisa
3. age: 14
4. D.O.B(optional): January 5th
5. position: mod
6. which sample card do u want (the user)
pic:
Posted 12/28/08

xXxSadisticAMSxXx wrote:

1. username: xXxSadisticAMSxXx
2. name: Amanda
3. age: 12
4. D.O.B(optional): Sep. 28 1996
5. position: Student
6. which sample card do u want (the user)
pic:


here u go:
Posted 12/28/08

ziuzijin1234 wrote:

1. username: ziuzijin1234
2. name: Lisa
3. age: 14
4. D.O.B(optional): January 5th
5. position: mod
6. which sample card do u want (the user)
pic:


here u go:
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.