First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Who is stronger Hollows from Bleach or Akumas from D.Gray Man?
2246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Your Heart ;)
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

xtremgirl2000 wrote:


Crucifixion wrote:







Whoas... o.o
Good point there but i r still going with akuma since i like DGM better xD


It's really up to you, I'm just voicing out my opinions. No harm done in doing so.
2959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / S*******E
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
Akuma
8904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / where do YOU thin...
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

Crucifixion wrote:


xtremgirl2000 wrote:


Crucifixion wrote:







Whoas... o.o
Good point there but i r still going with akuma since i like DGM better xD


It's really up to you, I'm just voicing out my opinions. No harm done in doing so.


Not really saying much but what i meant was that you wrote a lottt xD
Good job then! >:3 *pats on the back*
Have a nice day o.o...
kira14 
14269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Crying for a bett...
Offline
Posted 12/23/08 , edited 12/23/08

Crucifixion wrote:

The Hollows are stronger than the Akuma's from D-Grayman
Proven Facts :
Hollows are the lowest ranking in their first forms when they are still developing. They soon become Gillian.

They increase their power levels therefore evolving to the next form known as Menos Grandes. These are hollows with technically high - explosive Cero.

As the Menos Grandes increase in their power, they gradually take the shape of Adjuchas . These are hollows who have near human-like appearances. They have increase movement speed and high attack power and intense spirit power. As they continually increase in growth power , they take the next stage known as Arrancar. Now these are hollow with human-like appearances and possess a Zanpakutou. They have a powerful sense of spirit power, high attack power, powerful Ceros , and have release forms with their Zanpakutou.

As Arrancar's are rated by their power Levels thus formed the greatest Arrancars. These are known as The Espada. The Espada are ranked from 1 to 10 by how much their combat experience and power levels are measured. They have up to the ranking of Captain - Level shinigami.
Their attributes include :
A Zanpakutou for combat and to unleash their release forms

A specifically unique type of Cero for each of their combat tactics. Example : (Grimmjow the 6th has Grand Ray Cero aka the King's Cero,...... Neliel Tu the former No. 3 has Cero Doble her ability to double a Cero shot at her and add her own to it increasing the damage.)

Increase in speed and movement.

Highly -intense spirit power.

I think this will clear your confusion on which is stronger. Akumas are only low-leveled demons who serve under the Millenium Earl. Although The Earl and his Grand Counsel are powerful , they do not match up to the
great prowess of the Hollows. If you have anymore questions feel free to clarify.





Although that is a strong point you can't forget the fact that you have missed 3 things.

1. (Although miniscule) Gillions are menos and the highest form of hollows is Vaste Lordes. Espadas (Spanish for Swords) Are the top ten specifically picked by Aizen)

And 2 (More importent) Hollows are limited in their spiritual growth by the conflictions of emotions in themselves and the strengh of the convictions they have. In retrospect hollows are like humans. The masses=minions have no sense of self and follow the flow. The strong individuals=Vaste Lordes have a strong sense of self and therefore strong. Akumas are not limited in their growth and can comtinue to evolve without limit if left uncheck.

And 3 (pertains to 2) though both are created from the souls of the dead Hollows are perfect embodiments of the past life while Akuma just have them as an energy source. This difference (I believe) is the reason for the gap between the ability to evolve
2246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Your Heart ;)
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

xtremgirl2000 wrote:


Crucifixion wrote:


xtremgirl2000 wrote:


Crucifixion wrote:







Whoas... o.o
Good point there but i r still going with akuma since i like DGM better xD


It's really up to you, I'm just voicing out my opinions. No harm done in doing so.


Not really saying much but what i meant was that you wrote a lottt xD
Good job then! >:3 *pats on the back*
Have a nice day o.o...


Right.................
2309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
interesting coz u see...akuma evolve and gets stronger and hollows too... But i have to say akuma because if they hit some1 it suddenly poof and dies....
24385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / singapore , the s...
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
akuma ! ;D
2246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Your Heart ;)
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

kira14 wrote:


Crucifixion wrote:

The Hollows are stronger than the Akuma's from D-Grayman
Proven Facts :
Hollows are the lowest ranking in their first forms when they are still developing. They soon become Gillian.

They increase their power levels therefore evolving to the next form known as Menos Grandes. These are hollows with technically high - explosive Cero.

As the Menos Grandes increase in their power, they gradually take the shape of Adjuchas . These are hollows who have near human-like appearances. They have increase movement speed and high attack power and intense spirit power. As they continually increase in growth power , they take the next stage known as Arrancar. Now these are hollow with human-like appearances and possess a Zanpakutou. They have a powerful sense of spirit power, high attack power, powerful Ceros , and have release forms with their Zanpakutou.

As Arrancar's are rated by their power Levels thus formed the greatest Arrancars. These are known as The Espada. The Espada are ranked from 1 to 10 by how much their combat experience and power levels are measured. They have up to the ranking of Captain - Level shinigami.
Their attributes include :
A Zanpakutou for combat and to unleash their release forms

A specifically unique type of Cero for each of their combat tactics. Example : (Grimmjow the 6th has Grand Ray Cero aka the King's Cero,...... Neliel Tu the former No. 3 has Cero Doble her ability to double a Cero shot at her and add her own to it increasing the damage.)

Increase in speed and movement.

Highly -intense spirit power.

I think this will clear your confusion on which is stronger. Akumas are only low-leveled demons who serve under the Millenium Earl. Although The Earl and his Grand Counsel are powerful , they do not match up to the
great prowess of the Hollows. If you have anymore questions feel free to clarify.





Although that is a strong point you can't forget the fact that you have missed 3 things.

1. (Although miniscule) the highest form of hollows is Vaste Lordes. Espadas (Spanish for Swords) Are the top ten specifically picked by Aizen)

And 2 (More importent) Hollows are limited in their spiritual growth by the conflictions of emotions in themselves and the strengh of the convictions they have. In retrospect hollows are like humans. The masses=minions have no sense of self and follow the flow. The strong individuals=Vaste Lordes have a strong sense of self and therefore strong. Akumas are not limited in their growth and can comtinue to evolve without limit if left uncheck.

And 3 (pertains to 2) though both are created from the souls of the dead Hollows are perfect embodiments of the past life while Akuma just have them as an energy source. This difference (I believe) is the reason for the gap between the ability to evolve


Yes, quite right as you say. But mostly It would depend on their power levels and combat experiences. Most of the Akuma really aren't close to how the Espada or hollows fight. Experience and competence matters in the battlefield. As you say hollows have their feelings which sometimes cause conflict with their emotions are also one of the deficiency's they have but most of them have been able to conquer that. Akumas however are interdependent on each other most of the council heed the Earl's advice and head out to whatever their told to do without much planning. And akumas are only formed when one wishes to bring a person back from the dead and the Earl offers you that bargain. Hollows on the other hand are strayed souls seeking what they need to most. You get the point?
807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Mother-Earth
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
Hollows o_O
kira14 
14269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Crying for a bett...
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

Crucifixion wrote:


kira14 wrote:


Although that is a strong point you can't forget the fact that you have missed 3 things.

1. (Although miniscule) the highest form of hollows is Vaste Lordes. Espadas (Spanish for Swords) Are the top ten specifically picked by Aizen)

And 2 (More importent) Hollows are limited in their spiritual growth by the conflictions of emotions in themselves and the strengh of the convictions they have. In retrospect hollows are like humans. The masses=minions have no sense of self and follow the flow. The strong individuals=Vaste Lordes have a strong sense of self and therefore strong. Akumas are not limited in their growth and can comtinue to evolve without limit if left uncheck.

And 3 (pertains to 2) though both are created from the souls of the dead Hollows are perfect embodiments of the past life while Akuma just have them as an energy source. This difference (I believe) is the reason for the gap between the ability to evolve


Yes, quite right as you say. But mostly It would depend on their power levels and combat experiences. Most of the Akuma really aren't close to how the Espada or hollows fight. Experience and competence matters in the battlefield. As you say hollows have their feelings which sometimes cause conflict with their emotions are also one of the deficiency's they have but most of them have been able to conquer that. Akumas however are interdependent on each other most of the council heed the Earl's advice and head out to whatever their told to do without much planning. And akumas are only formed when one wishes to bring a person back from the dead and the Earl offers you that bargain. Hollows on the other hand are strayed souls seeking what they need to most. You get the point?


True. But that would mean that there are more people who die with regrets then people who wish to bring others back. Furthermore Hollows have not conquered their emotions. You can tell because without emotion you have no personality and all the vaste lordes have a personality.
259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / mexico
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
akumas
2246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Your Heart ;)
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

kira14 wrote:


Crucifixion wrote:


kira14 wrote:


Although that is a strong point you can't forget the fact that you have missed 3 things.

1. (Although miniscule) the highest form of hollows is Vaste Lordes. Espadas (Spanish for Swords) Are the top ten specifically picked by Aizen)

And 2 (More importent) Hollows are limited in their spiritual growth by the conflictions of emotions in themselves and the strengh of the convictions they have. In retrospect hollows are like humans. The masses=minions have no sense of self and follow the flow. The strong individuals=Vaste Lordes have a strong sense of self and therefore strong. Akumas are not limited in their growth and can comtinue to evolve without limit if left uncheck.

And 3 (pertains to 2) though both are created from the souls of the dead Hollows are perfect embodiments of the past life while Akuma just have them as an energy source. This difference (I believe) is the reason for the gap between the ability to evolve


Yes, quite right as you say. But mostly It would depend on their power levels and combat experiences. Most of the Akuma really aren't close to how the Espada or hollows fight. Experience and competence matters in the battlefield. As you say hollows have their feelings which sometimes cause conflict with their emotions are also one of the deficiency's they have but most of them have been able to conquer that. Akumas however are interdependent on each other most of the council heed the Earl's advice and head out to whatever their told to do without much planning. And akumas are only formed when one wishes to bring a person back from the dead and the Earl offers you that bargain. Hollows on the other hand are strayed souls seeking what they need to most. You get the point?


True. But that would mean that there are more people who die with regrets then people who wish to bring others back. Furthermore Hollows have not conquered their emotions. You can tell because without emotion you have no personality and all the vaste lordes have a personality.


As you said that Hollows have no emotion...Then how in the first place where the Vasto Lordes formed?
I mean it's obvious hollows have emotion because they evolve. Take Ichigo's hollow for example his desire to take control over Ichigo's body means he wants power, he definitely has emotion. Hollows change as they learn more to overcome their personalities. They learn new things adapt and evidently they take on a new form. And given the chance they would definitely overcome what bothers them.
On the other hand, mostly people who die with regrets become hollows due to the corrupt soul unable to do what he has to when he was still living, Akumas are only formed if a person wishes them back which means they more or less need a host. Hollows on he contrary develop due t their emotions. You catch my drift.
8972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
Hollows....
5716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
i do not watch or read Beach so i don't know much but if I'm not mistaken Espada is the strongest form of the Hollows right correct me if i'm wrong
710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Connecticut
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
Hollows
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.