First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
the most "racist" anime in existence
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

kasuke wrote:


darkoff wrote:


bustword wrote:

I will say the Boondocks, I don't care if anyone says this isn't a real anime cause it is good enough to be consider anime.


nothing can be called as a anime if it's good (i suppose that boondocks is a American CARTOON) and american cartoons isnt anime, anime is an japanese animation style and american "anime" is called "Cartoon". (and it sucks)


....troll..... you should probably do some research on "anime" too.


Why? because what i'm saying is true lawl =)
1476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

armaques wrote:

requesting a mot regarding the Philippines being a threat to Britannia.
i'm not really sure if that's racist.


di ko din alam pare..
Guardian of A/M/P
65268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

armaques wrote:

requesting a mot regarding the Philippines being a threat to Britannia.
i'm not really sure if that's racist.


Okay.
11744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Winter Springs, F...
Offline
Posted 12/23/08 , edited 12/23/08

Sena_Yamato wrote:


zendude wrote:

Oh.

I'll just throw this out there, Code Geass.
Just look at some of the undertones and allusions it has.


i agree with you like in code geass
britannian empire equals america

America is always shown as a power hungry menace in some animes, while in other animes shown as a great humanitarian and elite group of people........and so on


Britannia is called Britannia in the show because it is suppose to be Britian that takes over the world in that show.
Hence the latin word for Britain is Britannia so.... yeah... it doesn't equal America....
EDIT: Either that or Japanese folk just need to do more research lol
--------------------
Anyway Gurren Laggen(sp ) is racist lol All the animals people kill and suppress the humans.
Also World Destruction is also the same way with animal people and human people.( please note: this second part of my post is completely unrelated to the top part and in no way is it directed toward Sena lol also it has been dulled down so everyone can understand it. )
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
Fullmetal Alchemist The Movie: Conqueror of Shamballa...

Persecution and discrimination of Gypsies is commonplace in 1923 Germany.
1004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

darkoff wrote:


kasuke wrote:


darkoff wrote:


bustword wrote:

I will say the Boondocks, I don't care if anyone says this isn't a real anime cause it is good enough to be consider anime.


nothing can be called as a anime if it's good (i suppose that boondocks is a American CARTOON) and american cartoons isnt anime, anime is an japanese animation style and american "anime" is called "Cartoon". (and it sucks)


....troll..... you should probably do some research on "anime" too.


Why? because what i'm saying is true lawl =)


No because you're saying negative things to get responses, and how can you say that all american cartoons are bad when you haven't seen them all, american cartoons are world renowned...ie family guy simpsons etc etc. also your definition on anime is truly lacking.... don't bother responding, because i probably wont read it in time to give another response. bye :]
Posted 12/23/08

tattooedheretic wrote:


Sena_Yamato wrote:


zendude wrote:

Oh.

I'll just throw this out there, Code Geass.
Just look at some of the undertones and allusions it has.


i agree with you like in code geass
britannian empire equals america

America is always shown as a power hungry menace in some animes, while in other animes shown as a great humanitarian and elite group of people........and so on


Britannia is called Britannia in the show because it is suppose to be Britian that takes over the world in that show.
Hence the latin word for Britain is Britannia so.... yeah... it doesn't equal America....
--------------------
Anyway Gurren Laggen(sp ) is racist lol All the animals people kill and suppress the humans.
Also World Destruction is also the same way with animal people and human people.( please note: this second part of my post is completely unrelated to the top part and in no way is it directed toward Sena lol also it has been dulled down so everyone can understand it. )


but still Britain and America look like the villains in code geass....Right?
3349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
umm.. pokemon was filed for racism because some random person thought that jynx was making fun of black people or some other unbelievable blah.

i dunno. i read it somewhere, but i think i'm wrong.

mehh..

just ignore this post
11744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Winter Springs, F...
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

Sena_Yamato wrote:


tattooedheretic wrote:


Sena_Yamato wrote:


zendude wrote:

Oh.

I'll just throw this out there, Code Geass.
Just look at some of the undertones and allusions it has.


i agree with you like in code geass
britannian empire equals america

America is always shown as a power hungry menace in some animes, while in other animes shown as a great humanitarian and elite group of people........and so on


Britannia is called Britannia in the show because it is suppose to be Britian that takes over the world in that show.
Hence the latin word for Britain is Britannia so.... yeah... it doesn't equal America....
--------------------
Anyway Gurren Laggen(sp ) is racist lol All the animals people kill and suppress the humans.
Also World Destruction is also the same way with animal people and human people.( please note: this second part of my post is completely unrelated to the top part and in no way is it directed toward Sena lol also it has been dulled down so everyone can understand it. )


but still Britain and America look like the villains in code geass....Right?


So true *shakes your hand*
Posted 12/23/08
6369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / sumwhere
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
i guess Code Geass....lol....
420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
I don't know about an overall anime, but Mr. Popo from DB and DBZ has to brought into the discussion as offensive as hell.
21995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
A lot of old animes have the black face which is highly racist
8044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
Code Geass showed racism towards weaker countries. But it was a show about racists. It just showed Britannia numbering countries and then calling the people of those countries by their numbers.
1366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / San Bernardino, C...
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
avatar was amde by us wasnt it i dont think its always called cartoons but whatever maybe i cant think fo any atm lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.