First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Request : Avatars (Dimish's)
Posted 1/25/09


thedeadrose wrote:


Want a avatar? Well you came to the right place. Cmon please request D:
1. Picture
2. Text ex. quotes specific font, blinking, change color
3. Crop? regular picture shape or just plain thin and tall
4. Frame[yes/no] [color or design]
5. Extras? Brushes, Grids,Sparkles
Moderators will do it if they have time. There can be two moderators making the avatar. Thank you for your cooperation. But please follow the rule that. If your doing it put your name Going to do by or Pending ”
1.)
2.) thedeadrose,twilight font i guess
3.)thin and tall
4.)watever u think will look nice
5.)mmm...how bout hearts?or if not same as number 4



Im really sorry but can you post a new picture? we don't accept diagonal ones.


ok then...how bout this one? and the same as b4
Dreaming Member
2392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / n/a
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

Dimish wrote:


namachan wrote:


MOD: anyone good
Text: monokuro and boo; namachan
(put monokuro and boo on top then namachan on the bottom please)
Crop (y/n): yes
Size (tall+thin): tall and thin please
Extras (brushes): yes please but no bold colors
Did you upload 3 photos?: yes
Picture (LARGE HIGH QUALITY PICS) [In spoiler please]:


Do you want 3 avatars?



no thanx... just one please... there are three for your choice... id prefer the clover one
Stare Cloud
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Look behind you....
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

namachan wrote:


Dimish wrote:


namachan wrote:


MOD: anyone good
Text: monokuro and boo; namachan
(put monokuro and boo on top then namachan on the bottom please)
Crop (y/n): yes
Size (tall+thin): tall and thin please
Extras (brushes): yes please but no bold colors
Did you upload 3 photos?: yes
Picture (LARGE HIGH QUALITY PICS) [In spoiler please]:


Do you want 3 avatars?



no thanx... just one please... there are three for your choice... id prefer the clover one


Sorry. i was trying to make it simple light colored.
Dreaming Member
2392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / n/a
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

Dimish wrote:


namachan wrote:


Dimish wrote:


namachan wrote:


MOD: anyone good
Text: monokuro and boo; namachan
(put monokuro and boo on top then namachan on the bottom please)
Crop (y/n): yes
Size (tall+thin): tall and thin please
Extras (brushes): yes please but no bold colors
Did you upload 3 photos?: yes
Picture (LARGE HIGH QUALITY PICS) [In spoiler please]:


Do you want 3 avatars?



no thanx... just one please... there are three for your choice... id prefer the clover one


Sorry. i was trying to make it simple light colored.



i wuv it!
Stare Cloud
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Look behind you....
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

thedeadrose wrote:



thedeadrose wrote:


Want a avatar? Well you came to the right place. Cmon please request D:
1. Picture
2. Text ex. quotes specific font, blinking, change color
3. Crop? regular picture shape or just plain thin and tall
4. Frame[yes/no] [color or design]
5. Extras? Brushes, Grids,Sparkles
Moderators will do it if they have time. There can be two moderators making the avatar. Thank you for your cooperation. But please follow the rule that. If your doing it put your name Going to do by or Pending ”
1.)
2.) thedeadrose,twilight font i guess
3.)thin and tall
4.)watever u think will look nice
5.)mmm...how bout hearts?or if not same as number 4



Im really sorry but can you post a new picture? we don't accept diagonal ones.


ok then...how bout this one? and the same as b4


Im really sorry. I just got a new computer and I dont have much fonts and brushes now. I hope this will satisfy.
21074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Xx {[S . E . C ....
Offline
Posted 1/25/09


can i do this also?? :3
Stare Cloud
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Look behind you....
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

Sakura_AnimeLover wrote:



can i do this also?? :3


Thats fine with me but then you need to ask _midnight_ cause I already made it. ._.
21074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Xx {[S . E . C ....
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

Dimish wrote:


Sakura_AnimeLover wrote:



can i do this also?? :3


Thats fine with me but then you need to ask _midnight_ cause I already made it. ._.


*salute*yesh mama!! >-<

ur the boss!! XD
109484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 1/26/09 , edited 1/26/09
1. Picture:

2. Text:sm3xyang3l,Daphne
3. Crop? thin and tall
4. Frame:no
5. Extras? Brushes,and anythin else cute

Pending Dimish
Stare Cloud
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Look behind you....
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

sm3xyang3l wrote:

1. Picture:

2. Text:sm3xyang3l,Daphne
3. Crop? thin and tall
4. Frame:no
5. Extras? Brushes,and anythin else cute

Pending Dimish


Hope this is okay
Posted 1/27/09
-Username: ChristiCutie
-Text: ( what do you want written on it username, quote, ect. ) Please Join Us, Starlight Maker
-Size: ( thin and tall, original size, ect. ) thin and long
-Font: ( cursive, girly, gothic, cute, ect. ) Cute
-Mod: ( want to request a mod ) Anyone
-Anything Else: Nope
-Picture:
Stare Cloud
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Look behind you....
Offline
Posted 1/27/09

ChristiCutie wrote:

-Username: ChristiCutie
-Text: ( what do you want written on it username, quote, ect. ) Please Join Us, Starlight Maker
-Size: ( thin and tall, original size, ect. ) thin and long
-Font: ( cursive, girly, gothic, cute, ect. ) Cute
-Mod: ( want to request a mod ) Anyone
-Anything Else: Nope
-Picture:


Do you want all of them in one picture?
Posted 1/27/09

Dimish wrote:


ChristiCutie wrote:

-Username: ChristiCutie
-Text: ( what do you want written on it username, quote, ect. ) Please Join Us, Starlight Maker
-Size: ( thin and tall, original size, ect. ) thin and long
-Font: ( cursive, girly, gothic, cute, ect. ) Cute
-Mod: ( want to request a mod ) Anyone
-Anything Else: Nope
-Picture:


Do you want all of them in one picture?


if u cud fit it then alright
Stare Cloud
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Look behind you....
Offline
Posted 1/27/09

ChristiCutie wrote:


Dimish wrote:


ChristiCutie wrote:

-Username: ChristiCutie
-Text: ( what do you want written on it username, quote, ect. ) Please Join Us, Starlight Maker
-Size: ( thin and tall, original size, ect. ) thin and long
-Font: ( cursive, girly, gothic, cute, ect. ) Cute
-Mod: ( want to request a mod ) Anyone
-Anything Else: Nope
-Picture:


Do you want all of them in one picture?


if u cud fit it then alright


Im really sorry. Im just bad with these kind of pictures. It was too big D;
Posted 1/27/09

Dimish wrote:


ChristiCutie wrote:


Dimish wrote:


ChristiCutie wrote:

-Username: ChristiCutie
-Text: ( what do you want written on it username, quote, ect. ) Please Join Us, Starlight Maker
-Size: ( thin and tall, original size, ect. ) thin and long
-Font: ( cursive, girly, gothic, cute, ect. ) Cute
-Mod: ( want to request a mod ) Anyone
-Anything Else: Nope
-Picture:


Do you want all of them in one picture?


if u cud fit it then alright


Im really sorry. Im just bad with these kind of pictures. It was too big D;


np. i love it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.