First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Current Anime Series being BLOCKED!!?!?!?!?!?
6649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
who cares download it in irc or torrent.
321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/24/08 , edited 12/24/08
which episode is OKTO currently at (for Skip Beat)? I'm usually out late on Friday night though.
5155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/24/08


lol. thanks for this. i was looking all over the site just couldn't get answers/

114644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
not for me! Must be the region your living in!
46636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / • ♥ Varia Headqua...
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

kimiyeo wrote:


JusticexFreedom wrote:

Ahhh!!! Gintama!!!! Finally a place for me rant about my current favorite series!! Why gintama?!!


*pats u on ur back* I feel ur pain, i really do...*soooobss* GIINNNTAAAMAA!!!!! TTATT NOOOOOOOoo!!


+Sniffs+ I miss the randomness gintoki and his gang do!!!!
Posted 12/24/08
God bless America.
65971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
Recently i've been downloading all my anime....
Posted 12/24/08
Lol, do some research before you pour out your shits here.
1933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In your ports kil...
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

CryAngel wrote:

Yeah, same for Skip Beat. The vid info says it's not available in asia.

Thank God I live in Europe.


Wow that's the first time that statement can be delivered truthfully in relation to anime lol.

(since we often get screwed over or ignored completely with dvds)
3505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Thailand♡
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
well u kno CR isnt the only place where u can find animes >_> try veoh, if veoh doesnt work then try youtube if neghter doesnt have them then try searching torrent or direct download from some anime site with out viruses
2060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Tampa, FL
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
I don't see why are you guys so pride to have that many GB worth of animes. o.O
19261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / logitude:3degrees...
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

JusticexFreedom wrote:


kimiyeo wrote:


JusticexFreedom wrote:

Ahhh!!! Gintama!!!! Finally a place for me rant about my current favorite series!! Why gintama?!!


*pats u on ur back* I feel ur pain, i really do...*soooobss* GIINNNTAAAMAA!!!!! TTATT NOOOOOOOoo!!


+Sniffs+ I miss the randomness gintoki and his gang do!!!!


yes, *snif* everytime i watch Gintama i become a happy person +skip*_*+ and now, right in the middle of the monkey hunter game.....IT ENDSS!!! TTATT NUUHHHHH!!! if i belonged in a mafia, i'd ask someone to go get me HQ subbed vids everytime it airs *wishful thinking* *sighs* LOLz xD *chinese girl accent* I miss Gin-san tachi already desu 。 !_!
6547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the 'straigh...
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

CryAngel wrote:

Yeah, same for Skip Beat. The vid info says it's not available in asia.

Thank God I live in Europe.


Not Available in Asia D8?!?!?! But I went to Vietnam and I typed in Crunchyroll.com. D: And I clicked on the videos and it was working fine. Bleh, well it must be updated now D:
19824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆Norway
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

darkwizard wrote:


CryAngel wrote:

Yeah, same for Skip Beat. The vid info says it's not available in asia.

Thank God I live in Europe.


Not Available in Asia D8?!?!?! But I went to Vietnam and I typed in Crunchyroll.com. D: And I clicked on the videos and it was working fine. Bleh, well it must be updated now D:


Yep. I think it just started sometime yesterday~
6547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the 'straigh...
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

CryAngel wrote:


darkwizard wrote:


CryAngel wrote:

Yeah, same for Skip Beat. The vid info says it's not available in asia.

Thank God I live in Europe.


Not Available in Asia D8?!?!?! But I went to Vietnam and I typed in Crunchyroll.com. D: And I clicked on the videos and it was working fine. Bleh, well it must be updated now D:


Yep. I think it just started sometime yesterday~


*Hits my head on wall* .-. Well I won't be going back to Vietnam for 4 years now 8<
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.