First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Do you live a sheltered life. .?
1776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

khryzalids wrote:

is a bad thing... ull be so spoiled.. that pplz will hate you.. living ina a overprotective family usually makes the children selfish and without selfconfidence...


thumbs up.
Posted 12/24/08
My parents aren't that protective.If I want to go home at 5 a.m. they would let me. XD
13049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / in front of the c...
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

danapoot wrote:

Yeah, but it's quite good.. because I get all what I want.. I don't have to worry about budgeting my money.. >__<



and you don't think this will be a problem when you live on your own?

>_<
733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

poptartz19 wrote:


checkmate25 wrote:

whats a sheltered life



a sheltered life: you never really got to do much growing up because your parents where always OVER protective. and you really never get outside of the little box you live in. ect..


Wow! that's the same thing I'm experiencing now. I feel sad whenever I had to go home early and my friends are all out there still hanging out.
8697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Universe
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
No. And it is fun cause I learn how to be Independent.
5453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F / sky x]
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
nope. my parents know their limits.
47470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Birmingham
Offline
Posted 12/24/08 , edited 12/24/08

chocuqueen wrote:

nope, my parents don't care -v-;


Lol, neither do mine.
As long as I'm not involved in criminal activity, and I'm not pregnant, I'm free to do pretty much whatever I please. I suppose I am sheltered in a way though, because I don't do any of my own chores, I don't even iron my own clothes.
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
Yeah. I'm probably one of the best examples here on cr. My mom doesn't let me go anywhere alone
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

akosiedda wrote:


khryzalids wrote:

is a bad thing... ull be so spoiled.. that pplz will hate you.. living ina a overprotective family usually makes the children selfish and without selfconfidence...


thumbs up.


Hey that's not true. I'm not selfish
3545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
yes, still do.
5584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

poptartz19 wrote:


danapoot wrote:

Yeah, but it's quite good.. because I get all what I want.. I don't have to worry about budgeting my money.. >__<



and you don't think this will be a problem when you live on your own?

>_<


I think so... LOL.. I guess I have to learn how to save/budget my money... maybe if I had my own job I would be able to.. well, I don't know.. but I really hope so.. >___<
29707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singaporeee
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
i tihnk its a kinda not good thing to do :/ & i dont live a sheltered life
9980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


akosiedda wrote:


khryzalids wrote:

is a bad thing... ull be so spoiled.. that pplz will hate you.. living ina a overprotective family usually makes the children selfish and without selfconfidence...


thumbs up.


Hey that's not true. I'm not selfish


"usually" not always XD
1446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Greece
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
well yes its a bad thing sometimes specially for teenagers cos later you cant deal with some situations you dont know how to react or talk to certain people..
13049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / in front of the c...
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

inbloom wrote:

well yes its a bad thing sometimes specially for teenagers cos later you cant deal with some situations you dont know how to react or talk to certain people..


well said!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.