First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Mod Applications
Posted 12/27/08

Jin4444 wrote:


ano can i do this when i have my computer cuze i'm currently on vacation at my aunts place and they don't have the stuff to make aviis on there computer....T.T...sorry....T.T



ITS okay~~ but then i cant approve u right now though~~ until u show me the avii~~ n so when will u be bac to ur place??
Member
15969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Japan (SIKE)
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
User: Devil_manga
Name:Yumi-chan
Programs:paint and gimp
How often can u help: every day
Examples( in spoiler )
Posted 12/30/08

devil_manga wrote:

User: Devil_manga
Name:Yumi-chan
Programs:paint and gimp
How often can u help: every day
Examples( in spoiler )


APPROVED!!
Posted 12/31/08
user:princesita
name: kim-chan
programs: photoshop cs3
how often can u hlp: every day x]
examples (in spoiler)
Posted 12/31/08

princesita wrote:

user:princesita
name: kim-chan
programs: photoshop cs3
how often can u hlp: every day x]
examples (in spoiler)


APPROVED!! um to start off can u make an avii for aniMefreAk_xD pic:anything kawaii, designs anything kawaii, text aniMefreAk_xD , Miki-chan please sent the avii to me through pms~~
3025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kew, Melbourne
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
user:rozmaiden
name:rose/rosalie
programs:Photoshop CS3
how often can u hlp:Usually on da weekends n every day in da holz (which is now!)
examples (in spoiler)

Posted 12/31/08

rozmaiden wrote:

user:rozmaiden
name:rose/rosalie
programs:Photoshop CS3
how often can u hlp:Usually on da weekends n every day in da holz (which is now!)
examples (in spoiler)



APPROVED!!
Posted 12/31/08 , edited 12/31/08
user: Hayami_Miku
name: Koken
programs: Photoshop CS3
how often can u hlp: Everyday
Examples:

Posted 1/1/09

Hayami_Miku wrote:

user: Hayami_Miku
name: Koken
programs: Photoshop CS3
how often can u hlp: Everyday
Examples:



KAWAII SAMPLES!! of course APPROVED!! please make a few samples for da avii shop~~ to start off~ thnx~
Posted 1/1/09

sakuranomayu wrote:


Hayami_Miku wrote:

user: Hayami_Miku
name: Koken
programs: Photoshop CS3
how often can u hlp: Everyday
Examples:



KAWAII SAMPLES!! of course APPROVED!! please make a few samples for da avii shop~~ to start off~ thnx~


Thanks^^~I'll start off rite now^^
Co-Creator
17213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ıмαgıиє✮
Offline
Posted 1/12/09 , edited 1/15/09

user: kennyren
name:tatsuki
programs:photoshop, corel paintshop pro, corel graphics 12, photoscape, gimp, adobe elements-fire works
how often can u hlp:anytime after school, though i have a lot of home work, but i'll make an exeption and use my home work pass
examples (in spoiler)









avatars



shadow avatars



polaroid avatars



manga colouring



banners





membership cards



see more on my profile kennyren
Posted 1/17/09

kennyren wrote:


user: kennyren
name:tatsuki
programs:photoshop, corel paintshop pro, corel graphics 12, photoscape, gimp, adobe elements-fire works
how often can u hlp:anytime after school, though i have a lot of home work, but i'll make an exeption and use my home work pass
examples (in spoiler)









avatars



shadow avatars



polaroid avatars



manga colouring



banners





membership cards



see more on my profile kennyren


KAWAII SAMPLES!!~~ APPROVED!! work hard ne~~
Posted 1/22/09

Yuu-sama wrote:

user:
name:
programs:
how often can u hlp:
examples (in spoiler)


if u dont get quoted after 3 days means u wernt approved!




User:MusicSpade
Name:Michelle
Programs:PS
How often can you help: everyday

21348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / cha-risma.tumblr.com
Offline
Posted 1/26/09
user: mars2cool
name: Miyu-chii
programs: photoshop cs3, gimp, paint (for screenshots)
how often can u hlp: i'm mostly online all week... so wenever i want
examples (in spoiler):



i have more here
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=7058748

teehee ^^
i hope i can be one ^^

Posted 1/28/09 , edited 1/30/09
srry dont want to be a mod anymore >.<
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.