First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Mod Applications
Posted 1/31/09

ArisuAika wrote:


sakuranomayu wrote:


ArisuAika wrote:

user: ArisuAika
name: Puu
programs: Photoshop CS3
how often can u help: sometimes everyday
examples (in spoiler)


um can u show me some more samples please.. n do u do banners too or just aviis?

sometimes i can
i can do userbars but i didn't save them ><



oh okay but can u show me more avatar samples..
Moderator
8317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

sakuranomayu wrote:


ArisuAika wrote:


sakuranomayu wrote:


ArisuAika wrote:

user: ArisuAika
name: Puu
programs: Photoshop CS3
how often can u help: sometimes everyday
examples (in spoiler)


um can u show me some more samples please.. n do u do banners too or just aviis?

sometimes i can
i can do userbars but i didn't save them ><



oh okay but can u show me more avatar samples..


you can go see them in my photos
Posted 1/31/09

ArisuAika wrote:


sakuranomayu wrote:


ArisuAika wrote:


sakuranomayu wrote:


ArisuAika wrote:

user: ArisuAika
name: Puu
programs: Photoshop CS3
how often can u help: sometimes everyday
examples (in spoiler)


um can u show me some more samples please.. n do u do banners too or just aviis?

sometimes i can
i can do userbars but i didn't save them ><



oh okay but can u show me more avatar samples..


you can go see them in my photos


APPROVED!! please be active ne~~ n invite ur buddies pleaase
Moderator
8317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

sakuranomayu wrote:


ArisuAika wrote:


sakuranomayu wrote:


ArisuAika wrote:


sakuranomayu wrote:


ArisuAika wrote:

user: ArisuAika
name: Puu
programs: Photoshop CS3
how often can u help: sometimes everyday
examples (in spoiler)


um can u show me some more samples please.. n do u do banners too or just aviis?

sometimes i can
i can do userbars but i didn't save them ><



oh okay but can u show me more avatar samples..


you can go see them in my photos


APPROVED!! please be active ne~~ n invite ur buddies pleaase


thankies and i will try
42178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sin city;Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

sakuranomayu wrote:


bleach_rawkerr wrote:

User: bleach_rawkerr
Name: Rachel
What program you use: Photoshop!
how often can you help: i'm only applying for avi requests so it wouldn't take too much time to do as soon as i finish a request.
examples (in spoiler):




APPROVED!!! NICE SAMPLES~~ please be active ne~ and invite buds please~~


Thank yous! >:D
Posted 2/2/09


user:Strawbearii
name:Strawbearii
programs:GIMP and Photoshop 4.0
how often can u hlp:after 5:30 pm pst and on weekends
examples (in spoiler)



Posted 2/3/09

Strawbearii wrote:



user:Strawbearii
name:Strawbearii
programs:GIMP and Photoshop 4.0
how often can u hlp:after 5:30 pm pst and on weekends
examples (in spoiler)





do u no how to make aviis?? just askin~`
Posted 2/3/09

sakuranomayu wrote:


Strawbearii wrote:



user:Strawbearii
name:Strawbearii
programs:GIMP and Photoshop 4.0
how often can u hlp:after 5:30 pm pst and on weekends
examples (in spoiler)





do u no how to make aviis?? just askin~`


yes!
Posted 2/3/09

Strawbearii wrote:


sakuranomayu wrote:


Strawbearii wrote:



user:Strawbearii
name:Strawbearii
programs:GIMP and Photoshop 4.0
how often can u hlp:after 5:30 pm pst and on weekends
examples (in spoiler)





do u no how to make aviis?? just askin~`


yes!


srry~ gonna have to decline u~ u are really good at manga colorin but we dun really have much manga colorin requests so i'm gonna have to decline u!!
Posted 2/3/09

sakuranomayu wrote:


Strawbearii wrote:


sakuranomayu wrote:


Strawbearii wrote:



user:Strawbearii
name:Strawbearii
programs:GIMP and Photoshop 4.0
how often can u hlp:after 5:30 pm pst and on weekends
examples (in spoiler)





do u no how to make aviis?? just askin~`


yes!


srry~ gonna have to decline u~ u are really good at manga colorin but we dun really have much manga colorin requests so i'm gonna have to decline u!!


okay!~
Moderator
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/7/09
i shall apply for..the sake of applying. okay actually cuz mayu-chan told me to o.o
______________________
user:angelgoddess1997
name:angel//hikari//mini-baka
programs:photoshop cs3
how often can u hlp:dunno. random~
examples (in spoiler)but i dun wanna..!! T T
Posted 2/7/09

AngelGoddess1997 wrote:

i shall apply for..the sake of applying. okay actually cuz mayu-chan told me to o.o
______________________
user:angelgoddess1997
name:angel//hikari//mini-baka
programs:photoshop cs3
how often can u hlp:dunno. random~
examples (in spoiler)but i dun wanna..!! T T


lol heheh me already made u a mod~~ still APPROVED
Moderator
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

sakuranomayu wrote:


AngelGoddess1997 wrote:

i shall apply for..the sake of applying. okay actually cuz mayu-chan told me to o.o
______________________
user:angelgoddess1997
name:angel//hikari//mini-baka
programs:photoshop cs3
how often can u hlp:dunno. random~
examples (in spoiler)but i dun wanna..!! T T


lol heheh me already made u a mod~~ still APPROVED :D


haha lolz.XD thanks
Moderator
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/10/09

sakuranomayu wrote:


Strawbearii wrote:



user:Strawbearii
name:Strawbearii
programs:GIMP and Photoshop 4.0
how often can u hlp:after 5:30 pm pst and on weekends
examples (in spoiler)





do u no how to make aviis?? just askin~`


i vote approve as a color only mod until she gets better at avis..;O
Posted 2/10/09

AngelGoddess1997 wrote:


sakuranomayu wrote:


Strawbearii wrote:



user:Strawbearii
name:Strawbearii
programs:GIMP and Photoshop 4.0
how often can u hlp:after 5:30 pm pst and on weekends
examples (in spoiler)





do u no how to make aviis?? just askin~`


i vote approve as a color only mod until she gets better at avis..;O


kk then~~ me will approve her~~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.