First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Mod Applications
Posted 2/10/09

Strawbearii wrote:



user:Strawbearii
name:Strawbearii
programs:GIMP and Photoshop 4.0
how often can u hlp:after 5:30 pm pst and on weekends
examples (in spoiler)





Konnichuwa~~ one of the mods approved u~~ so now u are officially APPROVED as a manga colorin mod~~
Posted 2/10/09

sakuranomayu wrote:


Strawbearii wrote:



user:Strawbearii
name:Strawbearii
programs:GIMP and Photoshop 4.0
how often can u hlp:after 5:30 pm pst and on weekends
examples (in spoiler)





Konnichuwa~~ one of the mods approved u~~ so now u are officially APPROVED as a manga colorin mod~~


Thank you!
Moderator
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/10/09

sakuranomayu wrote:


AngelGoddess1997 wrote:


sakuranomayu wrote:


Strawbearii wrote:



user:Strawbearii
name:Strawbearii
programs:GIMP and Photoshop 4.0
how often can u hlp:after 5:30 pm pst and on weekends
examples (in spoiler)





do u no how to make aviis?? just askin~`


i vote approve as a color only mod until she gets better at avis..;O


kk then~~ me will approve her~~


lawl thankz..and isnt cr's new design just AWESOME?! XDD
Moderator
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/10/09

Strawbearii wrote:


sakuranomayu wrote:


Strawbearii wrote:



user:Strawbearii
name:Strawbearii
programs:GIMP and Photoshop 4.0
how often can u hlp:after 5:30 pm pst and on weekends
examples (in spoiler)





Konnichuwa~~ one of the mods approved u~~ so now u are officially APPROVED as a manga colorin mod~~


Thank you!


welcum bearri..;3 imma help yooh with the aviis once i have the time..good luck!! ^^ study colors and fonts for your aviis nee?
Posted 2/10/09

AngelGoddess1997 wrote:


Strawbearii wrote:


sakuranomayu wrote:


Strawbearii wrote:



user:Strawbearii
name:Strawbearii
programs:GIMP and Photoshop 4.0
how often can u hlp:after 5:30 pm pst and on weekends
examples (in spoiler)





Konnichuwa~~ one of the mods approved u~~ so now u are officially APPROVED as a manga colorin mod~~


Thank you!


welcum bearri..;3 imma help yooh with the aviis once i have the time..good luck!! ^^ study colors and fonts for your aviis nee?


you too nice!!
Moderator
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/10/09

Strawbearii wrote:


AngelGoddess1997 wrote:


Strawbearii wrote:


sakuranomayu wrote:


Strawbearii wrote:



user:Strawbearii
name:Strawbearii
programs:GIMP and Photoshop 4.0
how often can u hlp:after 5:30 pm pst and on weekends
examples (in spoiler)





Konnichuwa~~ one of the mods approved u~~ so now u are officially APPROVED as a manga colorin mod~~


Thank you!


welcum bearri..;3 imma help yooh with the aviis once i have the time..good luck!! ^^ study colors and fonts for your aviis nee?


you too nice!!


eheh..thank yoou..^^can chu pm me links to ur current avis so i can tell ya what to improve on? :DD starting tomorrow i'll help cuz today immago sleep..^w^ congratz bearri!! ^^
Posted 2/10/09

AngelGoddess1997 wrote:


Strawbearii wrote:


AngelGoddess1997 wrote:


Strawbearii wrote:


sakuranomayu wrote:


Strawbearii wrote:



user:Strawbearii
name:Strawbearii
programs:GIMP and Photoshop 4.0
how often can u hlp:after 5:30 pm pst and on weekends
examples (in spoiler)





Konnichuwa~~ one of the mods approved u~~ so now u are officially APPROVED as a manga colorin mod~~


Thank you!


welcum bearri..;3 imma help yooh with the aviis once i have the time..good luck!! ^^ study colors and fonts for your aviis nee?


you too nice!!


eheh..thank yoou..^^can chu pm me links to ur current avis so i can tell ya what to improve on? :DD starting tomorrow i'll help cuz today immago sleep..^w^ congratz bearri!! ^^


im gonna cry!!
Moderator
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/10/09

Strawbearii wrote:


AngelGoddess1997 wrote:


Strawbearii wrote:


AngelGoddess1997 wrote:


Strawbearii wrote:


sakuranomayu wrote:


Strawbearii wrote:



user:Strawbearii
name:Strawbearii
programs:GIMP and Photoshop 4.0
how often can u hlp:after 5:30 pm pst and on weekends
examples (in spoiler)





Konnichuwa~~ one of the mods approved u~~ so now u are officially APPROVED as a manga colorin mod~~


Thank you!


welcum bearri..;3 imma help yooh with the aviis once i have the time..good luck!! ^^ study colors and fonts for your aviis nee?


you too nice!!


eheh..thank yoou..^^can chu pm me links to ur current avis so i can tell ya what to improve on? :DD starting tomorrow i'll help cuz today immago sleep..^w^ congratz bearri!! ^^


im gonna cry!!


aww*hugz* x3 byebye!
Member
10653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/17/09
user: AniemKitten123
name: Kitti
programs: Photoshop x PhotoScape
how often can u hlp: often unless i have homework
examples :

Posted 2/17/09

AnimeKitten123 wrote:

user: AniemKitten123
name: Kitti
programs: Photoshop x PhotoScape
how often can u hlp: often unless i have homework
examples :



um i'm afraid i'm gonna have to reject u. ure good at renderin but u should use more brushes and textures~~ and download fonts at dafont~~
Co-Creator
8005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Lala Land
Offline
Posted 2/21/09
user: aria_kagami
name: Cecilia~
programs: Gimp + paint
how often can u hlp: everyday~ but i have other groups too~
examples : http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=7076106
first page ---> icons
next page---> aviis
Posted 2/22/09

Aria_Kagami wrote:

user: aria_kagami
name: Cecilia~
programs: Gimp + paint
how often can u hlp: everyday~ but i have other groups too~
examples : http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=7076106
first page ---> icons
next page---> aviis


APPROVED!!~~ KAWAII AVIIS U MADE~~ n please be active ne~ thnx u~
Co-Creator
8005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Lala Land
Offline
Posted 2/22/09

sakuranomayu wrote:


Aria_Kagami wrote:

user: aria_kagami
name: Cecilia~
programs: Gimp + paint
how often can u hlp: everyday~ but i have other groups too~
examples : http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=7076106
first page ---> icons
next page---> aviis


APPROVED!!~~ KAWAII AVIIS U MADE~~ n please be active ne~ thnx u~


yaay~ thank you x3 i will~!
Moderator
43678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America~
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
user: Genie225
name: Gen-chan
programs: Photoshop, GIMP
how often can u hlp: everyday
examples:
Posted 3/1/09

Genie225 wrote:

user: Genie225
name: Gen-chan
programs: Photoshop, GIMP
how often can u hlp: everyday
examples:


APPROVED!! PLEASE BE ACTIVE NE~~and start off by invitin ur buds~~ thnx
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.