First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
REQUEST banner
116645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Next to Tsuna ;P...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

sakuranomayu wrote:


jennyzhen112 wrote:

wat u want written:
Welcome to Aya-chan's profile
Thanks for visting Aya-chan's profile
About me
Me
Please join
My 8 top favorite anime
My favorite buddies
Crop:yes
Color Scheme:if you want to
border:no
any animation (if yes specify):no
designs:Brushes
Pic (in spoiler):


if possible can u change ur pic to one with out so much black~ cause its hard to edit if its like black


alright here"
Posted 1/2/09

jennyzhen112 wrote:


sakuranomayu wrote:


jennyzhen112 wrote:

wat u want written:
Welcome to Aya-chan's profile
Thanks for visting Aya-chan's profile
About me
Me
Please join
My 8 top favorite anime
My favorite buddies
Crop:yes
Color Scheme:if you want to
border:no
any animation (if yes specify):no
designs:Brushes
Pic (in spoiler):


if possible can u change ur pic to one with out so much black~ cause its hard to edit if its like black


alright here"


here u go:






116645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Next to Tsuna ;P...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

sakuranomayu wrote:


jennyzhen112 wrote:


sakuranomayu wrote:


jennyzhen112 wrote:

wat u want written:
Welcome to Aya-chan's profile
Thanks for visting Aya-chan's profile
About me
Me
Please join
My 8 top favorite anime
My favorite buddies
Crop:yes
Color Scheme:if you want to
border:no
any animation (if yes specify):no
designs:Brushes
Pic (in spoiler):


if possible can u change ur pic to one with out so much black~ cause its hard to edit if its like black


alright here"


here u go:








oowowo looks really nice thanks
Posted 1/2/09

jennyzhen112 wrote:


sakuranomayu wrote:


jennyzhen112 wrote:


sakuranomayu wrote:


jennyzhen112 wrote:

wat u want written:
Welcome to Aya-chan's profile
Thanks for visting Aya-chan's profile
About me
Me
Please join
My 8 top favorite anime
My favorite buddies
Crop:yes
Color Scheme:if you want to
border:no
any animation (if yes specify):no
designs:Brushes
Pic (in spoiler):


if possible can u change ur pic to one with out so much black~ cause its hard to edit if its like black


alright here"


here u go:








oowowo looks really nice thanks


ure welcoem~
321996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/09


thanks you so much ^^
Posted 1/2/09

katarzynassj4 wrote:



thanks you so much ^^


ure welcoem
Posted 1/2/09

sakuranomayu wrote:


PinkyBlueClouds18 wrote:


sakuranomayu wrote:


PinkyBlueClouds18 wrote:

Pic (in spoiler):


wat u want written:
---> Welcome!
---> About me
---> Other Stuffs
---> I Support
---> Thanks for visiting my Profile!

Crop:Yes

Color Scheme: Blue and Pink (alternate please [they are arranged!])

border:none

any animation (if yes specify):none

designs:stars (for blue) and hearts (for pink)


plee find aa higher quality pic!!~~ this pic is alittle blury


Sorry! Here's a new pic:


gomene its still kinda small~~


Ah... okay... here's the another new pic:
Posted 1/2/09

PinkyBlueClouds18 wrote:

]


here u go(if u want any changes made please tell me!!:3




Posted 1/2/09

sakuranomayu wrote:


PinkyBlueClouds18 wrote:

]


here u go(if u want any changes made please tell me!!:3






Thanks! It's cute!
Posted 1/2/09

PinkyBlueClouds18 wrote:


sakuranomayu wrote:


PinkyBlueClouds18 wrote:

]


here u go(if u want any changes made please tell me!!:3






Thanks! It's cute!

ure welcoem~~

Posted 1/2/09

sakuranomayu wrote:


misha___chan wrote:

Pictures:

What you want written:
-Welcome to my profile
-Thanks for visiting my profile
-Basic Info
-Other Links
-Pages
-Click Here
-Rimahiko
-Isupport
-Support me
-Special Notes
-Buddy me
-What's new

Crop: Yes
Color Scheme: Blue and/or purple
Border: Yes
Any animation: No
Designs: Brushes, stuffs, effects please use all the pictures for the banners.

Request: Sakuranomayu or Karen_wan


wait do u want one pic for eachtext or all pics combined or what??


All pictures combined ^^
Posted 1/3/09 , edited 1/9/09
Pic (in spoiler

wat u want written:Kimya , Akarumi - chan , about me(put all the text in 1 banner)
Crop:yup
Color Scheme:dark n light blue
border:no just make it a bit wide but not incerase the height
any animation (if yes specify):no
designs:cute ones

DONE MAYU-CHAN
Posted 1/3/09

kimya wrote:

Pic (in spoiler

wat u want written:Kimya , Akarumi - chan , about me(put all the text in 1 banner)
Crop:yup
Color Scheme:dark n light blue
border:no just make it a bit wide but not incerase the height
any animation (if yes specify):no
designs:cute ones


um i dont quite get what u mean.. what size do uwant the banner to be?? is it 480 by 200(normal) or a profile lay out size?
Posted 1/3/09


um i dont quite get what u mean.. what size do uwant the banner to be?? is it 480 by 200(normal) or a profile lay out size?

415 x 115
Posted 1/3/09 , edited 1/9/09

kimya wrote:



um i dont quite get what u mean.. what size do uwant the banner to be?? is it 480 by 200(normal) or a profile lay out size?


415 x 115

kk then~~~~~
done mayu
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.