First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Big bang + Girls Generation = SBS Gayo Daejeon Drama
418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
Awh man!SNSD?!?!Waeva!...It might be good....
851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / all over the world~
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
is it out yet?
990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / vancouver
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
EW WITH SNSD?
WTH if it was a big hit last time doing it with wonder girls, why can't they do it again with wonder girls instead?


1036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

teenace wrote:

Since SM and SBS are buddies,I think he had something to do with this. They could have picked DBSK or Suju but Big Bang were the only popular boyband that were'nt involved with the Dream Concert.SM didnt want more antis for them.


Is that true? O_O
Or some made up "logical explanation" o-o
Wouldn't they pick Tiffany though? o-o
Posted 12/25/08
cool, i wanna watch that
Posted 12/25/08

teenace wrote:

Since SM and SBS are buddies,I think he had something to do with this. They could have picked DBSK or Suju but Big Bang were the only popular boyband that were'nt involved with the Dream Concert.SM didnt want more antis for them.


You should stop making assumptions and spreading rumors, SM doesnt need to do anything since taeyeon is pretty popular. And BB was not the only boyband to not be involved in DC event and how could they when they didnt even attend the event and if they did attend im pretty sure their fans will get involve.
2478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

jgal16 wrote:


teenace wrote:

Since SM and SBS are buddies,I think he had something to do with this. They could have picked DBSK or Suju but Big Bang were the only popular boyband that were'nt involved with the Dream Concert.SM didnt want more antis for them.


You should stop making assumptions and spreading rumors, SM doesnt need to do anything since taeyeon is pretty popular. And BB was not the only boyband to not be involved in DC event and how could they when they didnt even attend the event and if they did attend im pretty sure their fans will get involve.


I do have a right to give my opinion,and i said "popular boyband".I meant not invovled as in they werent their,sorry If I offended you.
Posted 12/25/08 , edited 12/25/08

teenace wrote:


jgal16 wrote:


teenace wrote:

Since SM and SBS are buddies,I think he had something to do with this. They could have picked DBSK or Suju but Big Bang were the only popular boyband that were'nt involved with the Dream Concert.SM didnt want more antis for them.


You should stop making assumptions and spreading rumors, SM doesnt need to do anything since taeyeon is pretty popular. And BB was not the only boyband to not be involved in DC event and how could they when they didnt even attend the event and if they did attend im pretty sure their fans will get involve.


I do have a right to give my opinion,and i said "popular boyband".I meant not invovled as in they werent their,sorry If I offended you.


Yes you do but your degrading SM as if their reputation is not damaged enough.
2083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 12/25/08 , edited 12/25/08

jgal16 wrote:


teenace wrote:


jgal16 wrote:


teenace wrote:

Since SM and SBS are buddies,I think he had something to do with this. They could have picked DBSK or Suju but Big Bang were the only popular boyband that were'nt involved with the Dream Concert.SM didnt want more antis for them.


You should stop making assumptions and spreading rumors, SM doesnt need to do anything since taeyeon is pretty popular. And BB was not the only boyband to not be involved in DC event and how could they when they didnt even attend the event and if they did attend im pretty sure their fans will get involve.


I do have a right to give my opinion,and i said "popular boyband".I meant not invovled as in they werent their,sorry If I offended you.


Yes you do but your degrading SM as if their reputation is not damaged enough.


TaeYeon is NOT popular. She only won the YEPP Popularity Award at GDA because Big Bang wasn't there to claim what was rightfully THEIRS. It was probably a setup from SM for TaeYeon to get it anyway.

SM is a shallow company. I would list everything they've done but that'd be too long. So what if teenace "degrades SM's repuation"? It's not your problem. It's HER opinion of SM.
Posted 12/25/08

FDTxtianshix wrote:


jgal16 wrote:


teenace wrote:


jgal16 wrote:


teenace wrote:

Since SM and SBS are buddies,I think he had something to do with this. They could have picked DBSK or Suju but Big Bang were the only popular boyband that were'nt involved with the Dream Concert.SM didnt want more antis for them.


You should stop making assumptions and spreading rumors, SM doesnt need to do anything since taeyeon is pretty popular. And BB was not the only boyband to not be involved in DC event and how could they when they didnt even attend the event and if they did attend im pretty sure their fans will get involve.


I do have a right to give my opinion,and i said "popular boyband".I meant not invovled as in they werent their,sorry If I offended you.


Yes you do but your degrading SM as if their reputation is not damaged enough.


TaeYeon is NOT popular. She only won the YEPP Popularity Award at GDA because Big Bang wasn't there to claim what was rightfully THEIRS. It was probably a setup from SM for TaeYeon to get it anyway.

SM is a shallow company. I would list everything they've done but that'd be too long. So what if teenace "degrades SM's repuation"? It's not your problem. It's HER opinion of SM.


Taeyeon is popular thanks to her ost song from Beethoven Virus.

You say your opinion as if its a fact but whatever believe what you want im not gonna argue anymore.
2083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

jgal16 wrote:


FDTxtianshix wrote:


jgal16 wrote:


teenace wrote:


jgal16 wrote:


teenace wrote:

Since SM and SBS are buddies,I think he had something to do with this. They could have picked DBSK or Suju but Big Bang were the only popular boyband that were'nt involved with the Dream Concert.SM didnt want more antis for them.


You should stop making assumptions and spreading rumors, SM doesnt need to do anything since taeyeon is pretty popular. And BB was not the only boyband to not be involved in DC event and how could they when they didnt even attend the event and if they did attend im pretty sure their fans will get involve.


I do have a right to give my opinion,and i said "popular boyband".I meant not invovled as in they werent their,sorry If I offended you.


Yes you do but your degrading SM as if their reputation is not damaged enough.


TaeYeon is NOT popular. She only won the YEPP Popularity Award at GDA because Big Bang wasn't there to claim what was rightfully THEIRS. It was probably a setup from SM for TaeYeon to get it anyway.

SM is a shallow company. I would list everything they've done but that'd be too long. So what if teenace "degrades SM's repuation"? It's not your problem. It's HER opinion of SM.


Taeyeon is popular thanks to her ost song from Beethoven Virus.

You say your opinion as if its a fact but whatever believe what you want im not gonna argue anymore.


You don't have anything to argue against me with. TaeYeon became popular with "Do you hear me?"? Are you serious? Show me how she's become "popular". She still has a whole hoard of anti-fans behind her. Relatively speaking, she has 7 anti-fans for every 1 fan (SNSD's anti-fanclub is 7x bigger than her fanclub). You call that popular? successful? I think not.

I feel sorry for VIPs who have to sit through this. SoshiBang is disgusting. WonderGeneration OWNS.
Posted 12/25/08

FDTxtianshix wrote:


jgal16 wrote:


FDTxtianshix wrote:


jgal16 wrote:


teenace wrote:


jgal16 wrote:


teenace wrote:

Since SM and SBS are buddies,I think he had something to do with this. They could have picked DBSK or Suju but Big Bang were the only popular boyband that were'nt involved with the Dream Concert.SM didnt want more antis for them.


You should stop making assumptions and spreading rumors, SM doesnt need to do anything since taeyeon is pretty popular. And BB was not the only boyband to not be involved in DC event and how could they when they didnt even attend the event and if they did attend im pretty sure their fans will get involve.


I do have a right to give my opinion,and i said "popular boyband".I meant not invovled as in they werent their,sorry If I offended you.


Yes you do but your degrading SM as if their reputation is not damaged enough.


TaeYeon is NOT popular. She only won the YEPP Popularity Award at GDA because Big Bang wasn't there to claim what was rightfully THEIRS. It was probably a setup from SM for TaeYeon to get it anyway.

SM is a shallow company. I would list everything they've done but that'd be too long. So what if teenace "degrades SM's repuation"? It's not your problem. It's HER opinion of SM.


Taeyeon is popular thanks to her ost song from Beethoven Virus.

You say your opinion as if its a fact but whatever believe what you want im not gonna argue anymore.


You don't have anything to argue against me with. TaeYeon became popular with "Do you hear me?"? Are you serious? Show me how she's become "popular". She still has a whole hoard of anti-fans behind her. Relatively speaking, she has 7 anti-fans for every 1 fan (SNSD's anti-fanclub is 7x bigger than her fanclub). You call that popular? successful? I think not.

I feel sorry for VIPs who have to sit through this. SoshiBang is disgusting. WonderGeneration OWNS.


You obviously have a biased opinion about Taeyeon and SNSD, if you wanna find out if shes really popular look into it yourself im not gonna waste my time trying to pursuade someone with a biased opinion that shes popular.

2083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

jgal16 wrote:


FDTxtianshix wrote:


jgal16 wrote:


FDTxtianshix wrote:


jgal16 wrote:


teenace wrote:


jgal16 wrote:


teenace wrote:

Since SM and SBS are buddies,I think he had something to do with this. They could have picked DBSK or Suju but Big Bang were the only popular boyband that were'nt involved with the Dream Concert.SM didnt want more antis for them.


You should stop making assumptions and spreading rumors, SM doesnt need to do anything since taeyeon is pretty popular. And BB was not the only boyband to not be involved in DC event and how could they when they didnt even attend the event and if they did attend im pretty sure their fans will get involve.


I do have a right to give my opinion,and i said "popular boyband".I meant not invovled as in they werent their,sorry If I offended you.


Yes you do but your degrading SM as if their reputation is not damaged enough.


TaeYeon is NOT popular. She only won the YEPP Popularity Award at GDA because Big Bang wasn't there to claim what was rightfully THEIRS. It was probably a setup from SM for TaeYeon to get it anyway.

SM is a shallow company. I would list everything they've done but that'd be too long. So what if teenace "degrades SM's repuation"? It's not your problem. It's HER opinion of SM.


Taeyeon is popular thanks to her ost song from Beethoven Virus.

You say your opinion as if its a fact but whatever believe what you want im not gonna argue anymore.


You don't have anything to argue against me with. TaeYeon became popular with "Do you hear me?"? Are you serious? Show me how she's become "popular". She still has a whole hoard of anti-fans behind her. Relatively speaking, she has 7 anti-fans for every 1 fan (SNSD's anti-fanclub is 7x bigger than her fanclub). You call that popular? successful? I think not.

I feel sorry for VIPs who have to sit through this. SoshiBang is disgusting. WonderGeneration OWNS.


You obviously have a biased opinion about Taeyeon and SNSD, if you wanna find out if shes really popular look into it yourself im not gonna waste my time trying to pursuade someone with a biased opinion that shes popular.




Rofl is that all you can say? You SNSD fans are really good at trying to divert attention and making yourselves look less idiotic when cornered eh? For your information, I was once a big TaeYeon fan. Yes, hard to believe eh? I used to love her voice and her song "If" but she's disappointed me with her behavior and I've grown to dislike her. I listened to SNSD when they first debuted with ITNW; TaeYeon stood out and was my favorite. So don't you call me biased. Maybe you should go update yourself with some damn facts.
Posted 12/25/08 , edited 12/25/08

FDTxtianshix wrote:


Rofl is that all you can say? You SNSD fans are really good at trying to divert attention and making yourselves look less idiotic when cornered eh? For your information, I was once a big TaeYeon fan. Yes, hard to believe eh? I used to love her voice and her song "If" but she's disappointed me with her behavior and I've grown to dislike her. I listened to SNSD when they first debuted with ITNW; TaeYeon stood out and was my favorite. So don't you call me biased. Maybe you should go update yourself with some damn facts.


Oh please..what kind of behavior does she have that your dissappointed with because all i know its that its Tiffany's behavior that caused all the anti fans.

FYI.. im not even an avid fans of theirs, I listen to some of their song and like it but i dont follow everything they do. But you sure do know how to generalise.

Am i getting cornered? Wow you sure think highly of yourself.

Im done arguing because this has nothing to do with the topic of the forum and you know i dont wanna look "idiotic"
2083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 12/25/08 , edited 12/25/08
Are you getting cornered? Wow, You sure know how to hide your inner wuss.

Did you know TaeYeon called KangIn a retard on air? Did you know she called Tablo "Otaku"? Plus, there was a highly believeable rumor of how she bullied Jang RiIn in trainee days because JRI is Chinese. What kind of behavior is this? If you don't know anything, don't talk, because you have no idea. Once again, get updated with some facts.

To stay on topic:

Appointing members of one of the greatest boybands to work with members of the worst group in KPop history. That's quite something.
On SBS GaYo DaeSung's website, there is a poll that asks "Which performance is your most anticipated?". Even though this Music Minidrama is basically tradition for the GaYo, it was not even INCLUDED in the poll. Fishy eh? Was it excluded from the poll to save face for TaeYeon and Yuri because it's basically obvious that this will receive the least votes? I guess BB's presence couldn't even save this failure.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.