First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
►►Apply || Mod Applications
Posted 12/24/08 , edited 12/31/08
If you would like to be a mod please fill out this aplication:

Name:
Username:
What type of mod:(avii,banner,icon,membership card)
Examples (please give us 3 or more):


Thank you for signing up!


Hewoo peoples! its me kawaii_honey-kun (ami) just wanted to tell you that when your accepted you have free access to the profile, change it, do whatever. lol and just to tell you when you do your examples on the front page you can do whatever you want, personalize it do your icon/smiley thing i dont care xD the reason why im doing this is because A)im too lazy to do it x] B)i thought you would have fun doing it and thought it would be cool it all looking different, btw the people who i already did you can change it. like i said, i dont care x] have fun! i hope you guys can keep this group alive!! sorri julie im messing up your post x]
Moderator
29638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
Name: Ana-chan~
Username: diana_unipet1996
What type of mod:avii
Examples (please give us 3 or more):
Posted 12/24/08

diana_unipet1996 wrote:

Name: Ana-chan~
Username: diana_unipet1996
What type of mod:avii
Examples (please give us 3 or more):




ACCEPTED
Posted 12/24/08

diana_unipet1996 wrote:

Name: Ana-chan~
Username: diana_unipet1996
What type of mod:avii
Examples (please give us 3 or more):


sorri!! there is somthing wrong with your pics, aka i cant upload them, they wont let me! can you please try to upload them yourself, or give me new aviis? thanks!
Posted 12/24/08

xuryxdragon235 wrote:

If you would like to be a mod please fill out this aplication:

Name:
Username:
What type of mod:(avii,banner,icon,membership card)
Examples (please give us 3 or more):


Thank you for signing up!


Name: Miki (do u want mii full name!?!?! itz super long )
Username: MikiSpade101
type of mod: Avii membership cardz
Examplez:
Moderator
29638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

kawaii_honey-kun wrote:


diana_unipet1996 wrote:

Name: Ana-chan~
Username: diana_unipet1996
What type of mod:avii
Examples (please give us 3 or more):


sorri!! there is somthing wrong with your pics, aka i cant upload them, they wont let me! can you please try to upload them yourself, or give me new aviis? thanks!


okies XD



hope joo lyk them XD
Posted 12/25/08

MikiSpade101 wrote:


xuryxdragon235 wrote:

If you would like to be a mod please fill out this aplication:

Name:
Username:
What type of mod:(avii,banner,icon,membership card)
Examples (please give us 3 or more):


Thank you for signing up!


Name: Miki (do u want mii full name!?!?! itz super long )
Username: MikiSpade101
type of mod: Avii membership cardz
Examplez:


well it's okay and your accepted
Posted 12/25/08

xuryxdragon235 wrote:


MikiSpade101 wrote:


xuryxdragon235 wrote:

If you would like to be a mod please fill out this aplication:

Name:
Username:
What type of mod:(avii,banner,icon,membership card)
Examples (please give us 3 or more):


Thank you for signing up!


Name: Miki (do u want mii full name!?!?! itz super long )
Username: MikiSpade101
type of mod: Avii membership cardz
Examplez:


well it's okay and your accepted


thx!
Posted 12/26/08

diana_unipet1996 wrote:


kawaii_honey-kun wrote:


diana_unipet1996 wrote:

Name: Ana-chan~
Username: diana_unipet1996
What type of mod:avii
Examples (please give us 3 or more):


sorri!! there is somthing wrong with your pics, aka i cant upload them, they wont let me! can you please try to upload them yourself, or give me new aviis? thanks!


okies XD



hope joo lyk them XD


lol thx! they work now so yeah
Posted 12/26/08 , edited 12/26/08
Name:Ichigo
Username:smily_gurl
What type of mod:(avii,banner,icon,membership card): avii ....maybe icons or banners..but im not so good at icons or banners
Examples (please give us 3 or more):

Posted 12/27/08

Smily_Gurl wrote:

Name:Ichigo
Username:smily_gurl
What type of mod:(avii,banner,icon,membership card): avii ....maybe icons or banners..but im not so good at icons or banners
Examples (please give us 3 or more):



accepted!!! hope you have funn at Avii Wonderland!
Posted 12/28/08

kawaii_honey-kun wrote:


Smily_Gurl wrote:

Name:Ichigo
Username:smily_gurl
What type of mod:(avii,banner,icon,membership card): avii ....maybe icons or banners..but im not so good at icons or banners
Examples (please give us 3 or more):



accepted!!! hope you have funn at Avii Wonderland!


thank you. thank you!!
Member
9647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / C a n d ii M o u...
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
Name: Brittney
Username: brit116299
What type of mod: aviis and membership cards
Examples:
33037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in your dreamss . ♥
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

brit116299 wrote:

Name: Brittney
Username: brit116299
What type of mod: aviis and membership cards
Examples:


plz post some mebership cards plz xD
Posted 12/30/08
i got membership cards..well one eheh

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.