First  Prev  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  Next  Last
Post Reply Animes Where the boy ends up with sister
1475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ireland.
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
Weird...
But ah well..
They're in love..
But it's still not right...
Love can make people stupid :]
919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
akane-iro ni somaru saka.....
15594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hinamizawa, Apart...
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
I don't really really care. Let them do whatever they want, right? I'm sure if either of you fell in love with a sibling, you'd see the world differently
57886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / orlando, fl
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

spadeau wrote:


dragon102993 wrote:


natsume_LOVES_mikan wrote:

AKANE-IRO NI SOMARU SAKA!

I HATE IT!!!




yeah,..he havent chosen yet... and i think jun will ends up with yuuhi...


he has chosen but it just hasn't made it to cruchyroll yet,
1827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
Mmm, incest? I sometimes wonder why it's illegal anyway. No one would find it disgusting if it weren't highly improbable anyways. Incest is unlikely is all.

As for anime, Tenjho Tenge rocked my world while Shin Natsume was still alive and innit. He liked his sister Maya (in a lover-esque way), but I supported the 2 of them all the way through (particularly 'cause they're both incredibly sexy, and Shin can be so sweet/sad sometimes), even if it never really happened. Ah well.
6464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / hell! >:D
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
woow so the siblings can end up together.. in our country hell no we do that
1871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / right here
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
Though I don't condone it, but If you love someone, go for it.
Even if society calls it "incest" or "homosexuality" or whatever , Love is Love
1411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
incest is HAWT! in a very southern redneck style way though
3128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / US east coast
Offline
Posted 12/26/08 , edited 12/26/08
they ruined akane iro ni somaru saka!! T.T i don't even know exactly whats gonna happen in the end but im pretty sure its gonna be incest
1252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Uranus C:
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
Not a fan of it but if people choose to do it I dont really care.

Ive only really seen one anime with incestyness in and thats Ayashi No Ceres.. I think her cousin or something nearly rapes her and her brother kissed her (although he was being controlled by someone else) other than that...thats all i've watched
66959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

chaloy wrote:

kissXsis???


In kissXsis they aren't even blood related...they sorta group up together but more like when they were all in elementary.

I guess if they aren't related its forgivable but if they are blood related it is pretty gross and unforgivable.

Then again....what happens in anime happens in anime so. doesn't bother me much as long as it stays there.
66959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

flaire88 wrote:


heyya15965 wrote:


flaire88 wrote:

incest is SUPPOSE to be wrong. But there comes a time that the love one feels goes beyond that of siblings, regardless of the fact that they have been raised that way. Only thing one can do is to respect these people's feelings. As long as no one is really hurt or forced into something they don't want than we cant really judge them.


I'm not so sure incest is "supposed" to be wrong. I think it's just that the society we live in has taught us that it's wrong. Look at all the royal families. There's incest in all of them...atleast a little....more like a lot. Adam and Eve's children (if you believe in Adam and Eve) had to have been incestuous....there were no other people to procreate with. Incest used to be a normal thing in the ancient world like ancient greece and such...zeus and his wife (can't remember her name) they were brother and sister. there was a lot of incest in the greek gods and goddesses.

I think it's just because we have been taught that it is wrong. Kind of like those Mormons that were on the news earlier who have multiple wives. We believe it's wrong because we have been taught it is....they don't believe it's wrong because they were not taught that it was.

I don't think incest is wrong. Just wrong for me because i don't feel attracted to anyone in my family. but I'm not going to go trying to control the lifestyles of others.



I agree. That's why the word there is suppose. It's something assumed because we are made to think that way. The sad thing is that because of this, good people who have not done anything wrong suffer because they think they've committed a sin by being attracted to their siblings or someone who is like a sibling to them.




The problem with incest is that it causes inbreeding, which takes the gene pool of a family line and keeps all the bad gene in that one closed circle. So things like down syndrome, mental impairment even blindness can happen to kids born of inbreeding/incest. :[ I think that was the reason why it was made so taboo. Other cultures have problems with it religiously.
535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in the computer (...
Offline
Posted 12/26/08


your level of maturity is commendable however i cannot agree with you for a number of reasons.

yes normally i would not go out of my way to torment incestual couples so long as they stayed away from me i would most likely not concern myself dont consider it some for of hate crime, it's human nature to judge people by the choices they make in their life and in my mind that is a terrible one, how i treat them would not be an issue whatsoever as i simply would not interact with them period (If they however decided to have kids i would rip into them something fierce), however you are here expressing highly controversial views and as such i feel it my right to speak up in opposition just as you are welcome to speak up for it i am entitled to speak up against it. I insult you due to your standpoint on incest, you might be a nice person but what your suggesting really is somewhat moronic... i attack not just your argument but also you as an individual through association. Incest does hurt people it hurts the people around those involved in it, it hurts their families and it can have major consequences upon their offspring, incest is wrong. tolerance only breeds acceptance and that is not something that anyone should wish to bring about in regards to this issue.



I dont know whether it is wrong or right. Maybe you're right, maybe I'm right. Who knows? I just throught it important to mention to control intolerance so it doesnt breed into something that can cause senseless violence and breed hate. Anyways, Sayonara. ^_^

Posted 12/26/08 , edited 12/26/08

aelis_moemoe wrote:
The problem with incest is that it causes inbreeding, which takes the gene pool of a family line and keeps all the bad gene in that one closed circle. So things like down syndrome, mental impairment even blindness can happen to kids born of inbreeding/incest. :[ I think that was the reason why it was made so taboo. Other cultures have problems with it religiously.


But adopted siblings or siblings by marriage, aren't blood related at all, and no "inbreeding" is at risk.

I think as long as both parties of such a non-blood related couple are consenting adults, they should be allowed to love each other however they like. (However, if the adopting parent wanted to be in a relationship with their child, that would be very wrong)

In Japan people occasionally marry their first cousin, while in the western world people more commonly marry a second cousin.

If your only relation is a great grandparent, there isn't much genetic similarity at all, and the increased risk of deformity is nil to negligible.
66959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

MisterH wrote:


aelis_moemoe wrote:
The problem with incest is that it causes inbreeding, which takes the gene pool of a family line and keeps all the bad gene in that one closed circle. So things like down syndrome, mental impairment even blindness can happen to kids born of inbreeding/incest. :[ I think that was the reason why it was made so taboo. Other cultures have problems with it religiously.


But adopted siblings or siblings by marriage, aren't blood related at all, and no "inbreeding" is at risk.

I think as long as both parties of such a non-blood related couple are consenting adults, they should be allowed to love each other however they like. (However, if the adopting parent wanted to be in a relationship with their child, that would be very wrong)

In Japan people occasionally marry their first cousin, while in the western world people more commonly marry a second cousin.

If your only relation is a great grandparent, there isn't much genetic similarity at all, and the increased risk of deformity is nil to negligible.



I'm only speaking of blood related incest where the genes are the same. Which what a gene pool is. If you arent blood related to your bro or sis then you aren't in the same gene pool....my other post said it was "cool" if they weren't blood related like in kissxsiss. 2nd & 3rd cousins are common...and sometimes 1st cousins too. I think the whole inbreeding/incest thing really only applies to immediate family -_-
First  Prev  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.