First  Prev  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  Next  Last
Post Reply Animes Where the boy ends up with sister
64107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ATX
Offline
Posted 11/9/12

kirika202 wrote:


latinaloverTX wrote:


maybe incest is their family values.


Ok, I got a very good laugh at that. Whatever floats your boat.


i don't care if people do incest
23195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / US
Offline
Posted 11/9/12
Have you seen a family where brother and sister, mother and son or father and daughter got married and they had nice kids who grew up unaffected leading healthy lives?

That's my problem, most incest situations don't happen because of "love", it's mostly just sex or rape. Family members can have strong bonds, in fact, I think that unconditional love exists only with family members but I wouldn't confuse my feelings for my brother as romantic.

This is not a game for me, even if I don't care what people do, I can't let it slide. It's not game of thrones where you have cute kids and everything is normal. I have heard of real incest stories and it's never happy at the end, unless it was just a small affair... but still unmoral.
18332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/9/12
i think incest is mostly something that happens in cousins in real life but other than that is it not just a fantasy for people who don't have sisters or brothers.
on another perspective whats so bad about it.
959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 11/9/12

Kevin703 wrote:

i think incest is mostly something that happens in cousins in real life but other than that is it not just a fantasy for people who don't have sisters or brothers.
on another perspective whats so bad about it.


There are two kind of love you are talking about. First is love of family and friends. Second is the love of someone. A companion that share a deeper bond different from family and friends. Between some family, why do you think brother and sister always judge the other as plain, unattractive, or stupid. It a psychological reasoning to differ that even tho she looks good, I will not think her that way.

There are reason why this practice is taboo in many culture. First it wrong, second it disgusting, third it hella wrong, forth it hella disgusting, fifth it hella fucking wrong and so forth...
5258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 11/9/12
Is not that, it's your Family and society.Do you really want to live in shame for the rest of your life.

" Yeap shes my Wife and Sister" Oh that! that my Baby

748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Pensacola Florida
Offline
Posted 11/9/12
Anime Community: I enjoy the occasional tentacle rape hentai from time to time, I like to mix it up when I get bored of the typical normal boy/normal girl relationship dichotomy.

Anime Community: Ewwh! incest, omgwtfbbq?!? That's just sick and wrong!


It's fiction, as in not real, get the hell over it.
The appeal is of course the taboo, people are going to have knee jerk reactions to it.
But there are certainly far more disgusting things floating around the interwebs
18332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/9/12

rabbitvang wrote:


Kevin703 wrote:

i think incest is mostly something that happens in cousins in real life but other than that is it not just a fantasy for people who don't have sisters or brothers.
on another perspective whats so bad about it.


There are two kind of love you are talking about. First is love of family and friends. Second is the love of someone. A companion that share a deeper bond different from family and friends. Between some family, why do you think brother and sister always judge the other as plain, unattractive, or stupid. It a psychological reasoning to differ that even tho she looks good, I will not think her that way.

There are reason why this practice is taboo in many culture. First it wrong, second it disgusting, third it hella wrong, forth it hella disgusting, fifth it hella fucking wrong and so forth...


in some cultures the practice is taboo but not everyone has the same physiological view there are people out there that cant differentiate family love and romantic it doesn't make it bad though other than that for a person who lets say dose not have a sister or brother they could find incest interesting just because they don't understand what it means to have someone like that in their family in all if you have siblings you will probably find incest sick if you don't you have no reason for that mentality.

and you mention that if you were to have a relative you would find them unattractive plain and stupid then you basically think of your family as a nuisance. incest aside you can find someone attractive without any romantic feelings behind the thought.
959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 11/9/12 , edited 11/9/12


Definition of Incest http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/incest

First off, You got this wrong thread all wrong. You probably don't know what incest is. It not just a bond between family it a sexual bond. You probably think that it OK to do your own sister, but I still find it wrong. Yes you can do your own sister without any romantic feeling, it called sex. I get that, but that not what I am saying. What I am implying that incest is wrong.
47723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 11/9/12 , edited 11/9/12

rabbitvang wrote:



Definition of Incest http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/incest

First off, You got this wrong thread all wrong. You probably don't know what incest is. It not just a bond between family it a sexual bond. You probably think that it OK to do your own sister, but I still find it wrong. Yes you can do your own sister without any romantic feeling, it called sex. I get that, but that not what I am saying. What I am implying that incest is wrong.


Is it really?

3603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 11/9/12 , edited 11/9/12
I will drop an anime or manga over it.
12375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 11/9/12
I would if they were about the same age as me.
12375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 11/9/12
Do you know the chances of having a disabled or disfigured child is with incest? It's 3 or so percent, so it's not as big a deal as your making it seem Sir/Ma'am
12375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 11/9/12
I love this guy =3
12375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 11/9/12
So I'm curious, if you don't find it too personal could those who post after me also state their religious belief.
19176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/9/12
amen
First  Prev  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.