Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Animes Where the boy ends up with sister
1041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Rizal, Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
i like incest anime coz its has many ecchi scenes....................... am i right?
2889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Destiny Islands
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
It's too abnormal, and wen u get it straight down to the facts---it's disgusting.
falling in love with someone that comes from the same womb and blood as you did?? someone u grew up with..?
i'm against it D:
535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in the computer (...
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

confuser987 wrote:


kasumi99 wrote:

I'm not going into to delve into if I hate incest or not. I think what's important is to learn to see other peoples' perpectives on a certain situation and to above all respect there choices as long as no life is in peril with that choice. I think what is more important is how people react when they hear of incest. Even if two brothers/sisters like each other that way, it doesnt give you the right to look down at them and treat them inhumanely. You dont treat a human being worse than animal no matter the circumstances. Respect people despite their beliefs and differences of thought. Because if you dont you turn into a kind of pig-headed monster, and that is the worst transformation, not incest.

One anime that has incest is Vampire Knights, and I find it to be an overly-complicated anime and gets kind of tedious at times, not horrible but not that good either, but I watch it sometimes when there is nothing else to watch/do . . .. This is of course my own personal opinion. Some people find it amazing, others hate it.

Hopefully I made sense. :)


i had said better than what i said in my post. Perspectives and such.


I dont understand what you mean in that sentence. Ermm. . . . sorry.

1177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

kasumi99 wrote:

I'm not going into to delve into if I hate incest or not. I think what's important is to learn to see other peoples' perpectives on a certain situation and to above all respect there choices as long as no life is in peril with that choice. I think what is more important is how people react when they hear of incest. Even if two brothers/sisters like each other that way, it doesnt give you the right to look down at them and treat them inhumanely. You dont treat a human being worse than animal no matter the circumstances. Respect people despite their beliefs and differences of thought. Because if you dont you turn into a kind of pig-headed monster, and that is the worst transformation, not incest.


I completely disagree with this post, you are a moron. Other people's perspectives are of no consequence when what they are doing is simply wrong both ethically, psychologically and biologically. Respect is earned through demonstrated actions and beliefs, not simply because someone exists. People are always judged by the decisions which they make and another individual is well within their right to look down on them for their choices. "I think what is more important is how people react when they hear of incest." also please clarify what you mean by this sentence in relation to the rest of your post because the concept seems somewhat contradictory.

1112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
It's immoral.
2528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / America
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

kasumi99 wrote:


confuser987 wrote:


kasumi99 wrote:

I'm not going into to delve into if I hate incest or not. I think what's important is to learn to see other peoples' perpectives on a certain situation and to above all respect there choices as long as no life is in peril with that choice. I think what is more important is how people react when they hear of incest. Even if two brothers/sisters like each other that way, it doesnt give you the right to look down at them and treat them inhumanely. You dont treat a human being worse than animal no matter the circumstances. Respect people despite their beliefs and differences of thought. Because if you dont you turn into a kind of pig-headed monster, and that is the worst transformation, not incest.

One anime that has incest is Vampire Knights, and I find it to be an overly-complicated anime and gets kind of tedious at times, not horrible but not that good either, but I watch it sometimes when there is nothing else to watch/do . . .. This is of course my own personal opinion. Some people find it amazing, others hate it.

Hopefully I made sense. :)


i had said better than what i said in my post. Perspectives and such.


I dont understand what you mean in that sentence. Ermm. . . . sorry.



whoops i meant you had said better than what i said in my post.
2528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / America
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

Hagaren2107 wrote:


kasumi99 wrote:

I'm not going into to delve into if I hate incest or not. I think what's important is to learn to see other peoples' perpectives on a certain situation and to above all respect there choices as long as no life is in peril with that choice. I think what is more important is how people react when they hear of incest. Even if two brothers/sisters like each other that way, it doesnt give you the right to look down at them and treat them inhumanely. You dont treat a human being worse than animal no matter the circumstances. Respect people despite their beliefs and differences of thought. Because if you dont you turn into a kind of pig-headed monster, and that is the worst transformation, not incest.


I completely disagree with this post, you are a moron. Other people's perspectives are of no consequence when what they are doing is simply wrong both ethically, psychologically and biologically. Respect is earned through demonstrated actions and beliefs, not simply because someone exists. People are always judged by the decisions which they make and another individual is well within their right to look down on them for their choices. "I think what is more important is how people react when they hear of incest." also please clarify what you mean by this sentence in relation to the rest of your post because the concept seems somewhat contradictory.





sailormoon227 wrote:

I absolutely hate incest animes. I can handle yaoi and a little yuri but definitley not incest. first its disgusting and second come on you guys grew up togethers and lastly EWE YUCKY.



i dont care if your adopted or a sister who moved away and came back or not really blood related its still disgusting.

I hate da capo because of the incest and hate the girl nemu and i love my younger sister ewe

What do you think of incest and the animes that have them?



I can't judge your view on incest altogether but as anime it is hard to judge.
Akane-iro and Da Capo to some extent DOES abuse the incest theme FOR ME.
I love my younger sister, I like.
But the best incest anime I unpersonally personally love is the anime of the name I had forgotten.
It was about a 23 year old bro who now has his 12 or somewhat years old sister live with him. He denies having romantic feelings for her. Then, it depicts how low he goes when trying to hide it.
Even though I forgotten about the title, I say that this is the best anime that has incest as a theme. It maybe because of the fantastic depiction of today's incest-ial people, unlike Akane-iro...


is this a better response?
4390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
i don't really care about it in anime, but its really disgusting in real life
1650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / a very special place
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
i dont even want to think about it.... brotherXsister.... ewwwwww.... so immoral....
2434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Connecticut
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
I like my wincest covered in ketchup.
535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in the computer (...
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

Hagaren2107 wrote:


kasumi99 wrote:

I'm not going into to delve into if I hate incest or not. I think what's important is to learn to see other peoples' perpectives on a certain situation and to above all respect there choices as long as no life is in peril with that choice. I think what is more important is how people react when they hear of incest. Even if two brothers/sisters like each other that way, it doesnt give you the right to look down at them and treat them inhumanely. You dont treat a human being worse than animal no matter the circumstances. Respect people despite their beliefs and differences of thought. Because if you dont you turn into a kind of pig-headed monster, and that is the worst transformation, not incest.


I completely disagree with this post, you are a moron. Other people's perspectives are of no consequence when what they are doing is simply wrong both ethically, psychologically and biologically. Respect is earned through demonstrated actions and beliefs, not simply because someone exists. People are always judged by the decisions which they make and another individual is well within their right to look down on them for their choices. "I think what is more important is how people react when they hear of incest." also please clarify what you mean by this sentence in relation to the rest of your post because the concept seems somewhat contradictory.



First of all you have no right to call me a moron just because I believe in something. I dont care what you're excuse is.

I will not consider the ethics of it simply because my life and the lifes of others arent in danger just because two people love each other. I think the people in question should consider it, and take in question their own personal values and religion.

You should always treat someone humanely, even if you dont like them. This is what respect means. If you dont like the person its fine, but you have no right to torment them because of it. No right to treat someone as if their nothing. You dont have to be their friend, you dont have to hang out with them, just tolerate it.

"I think what is more important is how people react when they hear of incest." What I meant by this is what I said above. If you treat someone like their nothing because of what they believe/do and their choices you are nothing. Yes maybe that choice wasnt the best choice, but just learn from it and move on, and dont make that mistake again.

Who defines what is right and wrong? I define it by a life taken, by torturing another individual by making them believe they arent worth anything. I dont know about the rest of the issues in the world, and I dont pretend to know everything.

I dont care what you think, but you have no right to insult me. just like it will be wrong to insult you for your own opinion.

I dont want to argue anymore. I see this at utterly pointless argument, a wasting of energy. But I think I do have the right to defend myself.

I'm sorrry if this offends you in anyway. Or anyone else. Lets just call a truce, and agree to both disagree.
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
maybe myself yourself .and w-wish.......i don't think so....... so incest is very wrong
535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in the computer (...
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

confuser987 wrote:


Hagaren2107 wrote:


kasumi99 wrote:

I'm not going into to delve into if I hate incest or not. I think what's important is to learn to see other peoples' perpectives on a certain situation and to above all respect there choices as long as no life is in peril with that choice. I think what is more important is how people react when they hear of incest. Even if two brothers/sisters like each other that way, it doesnt give you the right to look down at them and treat them inhumanely. You dont treat a human being worse than animal no matter the circumstances. Respect people despite their beliefs and differences of thought. Because if you dont you turn into a kind of pig-headed monster, and that is the worst transformation, not incest.


I completely disagree with this post, you are a moron. Other people's perspectives are of no consequence when what they are doing is simply wrong both ethically, psychologically and biologically. Respect is earned through demonstrated actions and beliefs, not simply because someone exists. People are always judged by the decisions which they make and another individual is well within their right to look down on them for their choices. "I think what is more important is how people react when they hear of incest." also please clarify what you mean by this sentence in relation to the rest of your post because the concept seems somewhat contradictory.





sailormoon227 wrote:

I absolutely hate incest animes. I can handle yaoi and a little yuri but definitley not incest. first its disgusting and second come on you guys grew up togethers and lastly EWE YUCKY.



i dont care if your adopted or a sister who moved away and came back or not really blood related its still disgusting.

I hate da capo because of the incest and hate the girl nemu and i love my younger sister ewe

What do you think of incest and the animes that have them?



I can't judge your view on incest altogether but as anime it is hard to judge.
Akane-iro and Da Capo to some extent DOES abuse the incest theme FOR ME.
I love my younger sister, I like.
But the best incest anime I unpersonally personally love is the anime of the name I had forgotten.
It was about a 23 year old bro who now has his 12 or somewhat years old sister live with him. He denies having romantic feelings for her. Then, it depicts how low he goes when trying to hide it.
Even though I forgotten about the title, I say that this is the best anime that has incest as a theme. It maybe because of the fantastic depiction of today's incest-ial people, unlike Akane-iro...


is this a better response?


Yes.
4022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / look Behind you...
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

Mypinkyrulez wrote:


xsweetmex wrote:


Yoshi634 wrote:

Reality check. Incest exists. Deal.
There's nothing wrong with loving someone with the same blood.
LOVE IS LOVE! D:


DISGUSTING I WOULD BE AFRAID TO BE IN YOUR FAMILY IF U THINK THAT WAY! frigg'n blood related love all right ,makes me sick thats why children with dirty incest parents suffer! make me sick, EURGH


Can you be anymore rude? You are entitled to your own opinion but can you say it in a more civil way? Seriously, that person you just quoted didn't deserve such a rude comment. She is also entitled to their own opinion no need to bash her beliefs.


... well to answer your first question. yes i can be more rude i was being polite about it earlier..but im sure u dnt wna hear
so anyways, im done continue this pointless convo by ureself if u want. o btw. merry late xmas
2434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Connecticut
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
Fuck the moralfags.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.