First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Animes Where the boy ends up with sister
2710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

Yoshi634 wrote:

Reality check. Incest exists. Deal.
There's nothing wrong with loving someone with the same blood.
LOVE IS LOVE! D:


I agree with this comment... although i wouldnt do it my self i still agree everyone is different... if they are into incest the world has no rite to dispute their decision...
305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

luckycharmz227 wrote:


Bunniwafflez wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:


sos_dragonmoop wrote:

It doesn't really bother me. After all, once you've been on 4chan, you've seen worse things than incest :\


whats 4chan


4chan is one of the worst websites on earth
(to me)
nah jk lol its sick though
alot of ppl who either have no life
or nothing better to do created it


what do they do their


Its sorta like, this weird forum thingy
they post certain stuff in different topics/sections
weird shit
and the /b/ section is just... WTF?!?!

http://img.4chan.org/b/imgboard.html


31118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

Bunniwafflez wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:


Bunniwafflez wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:


sos_dragonmoop wrote:

It doesn't really bother me. After all, once you've been on 4chan, you've seen worse things than incest :\


whats 4chan


4chan is one of the worst websites on earth
(to me)
nah jk lol its sick though
alot of ppl who either have no life
or nothing better to do created it


what do they do their


Its sorta like, this weird forum thingy
they post certain stuff in different topics/sections
weird shit
and the /b/ section is just... WTF?!?!

http://img.4chan.org/b/imgboard.html




You don't want to go there if you take the internet seriously.
44654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / My own little wor...
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

luckycharmz227 wrote:


i don't wanna know about their life but don't put it ou their if you don't think people will ask and tell you to back up what you say. i definitely do not care what you think but i do care if someones is trying to prove me wrong


arn't we a serious little troll with nothing better to do.

"everyone is entitled to their views" seems to be something that really pisses you off, what are you? living in a dictatorship country where they think your thoughts for you?

there are far too many things I could type here to "challenge" your view points, but a thread like this does not motivate me to do so, and as long as you quote me I'll just keep coming back.


imagine if you fell in love (if that is even possible for you)
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
yum sister vagina
Posted 12/25/08

mysticowl wrote:


Bunniwafflez wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:


Bunniwafflez wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:


sos_dragonmoop wrote:

It doesn't really bother me. After all, once you've been on 4chan, you've seen worse things than incest :\


whats 4chan


4chan is one of the worst websites on earth
(to me)
nah jk lol its sick though
alot of ppl who either have no life
or nothing better to do created it


what do they do their


Its sorta like, this weird forum thingy
they post certain stuff in different topics/sections
weird shit
and the /b/ section is just... WTF?!?!

http://img.4chan.org/b/imgboard.html




You don't want to go there if you take the internet seriously.


eh /b/ is suckish as usual :\, nothing really interesting happens there anymore, the only thing that was kind of shocking to me was the vagicock
1270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
as long as nothing is acted upon btw. a brother and a sis. in both real life and anime, i think i can handle that, however in i love my younger sister, it talks about their struggles through overcoming the taboo thing, which can be handled.. i think.. do i make any sence?
3376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
Well shit, if a man and a woman are enraptured in passion and desire, the definition of sibling or relative does not imply to it, it's just another man and woman who are in love with each other and do it. And if anyone sees that as wrong, then you my friend need to get laid. I wouldn't see any difference on their relationship, if that person was having sex with the opposite gender lol....
1429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

mysticowl wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:


mysticowl wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:


refinder wrote:


confuser987 wrote:

does ANYONE know the anime I forgot????


I do belive your post on the pervious page was referring to Koi Kaze.

I am rather tired of reading most of these posts that just voice an immature child's opinion on something without even a shred of empathy since I observed an incestious couple develop in real life, most of you are so horribly wrong and cought up in your stupidity that even quoting your ignorance would do not good since most of you seem to be lacking fundamental human emotions, alas, this is the internet I suppose.



and yes, I also liked Koi Kaze.


so the couple was involved in incest and i bet people thought of them as wrong. its not just on the internet many people all over the world regardless of internet usage or not believe that incest is wrong. i have empathy for people who do right not people who do wrong fully knowing its wrong but still do it anyway because they just dont care for the values humanity holds dear to them


Did you just seriously just say that? You have empathy for people who follow what's right in humanity's eyes? Who determines that? No one in the world has the right to judge if it doesn't infringe on your basic human rights. If it doesn't affect you, what right do you have to judge people? I don't hate you, if anything, I feel sorry for you because you'll never know what being truly free to determine what's right and wrong in your own life, having "humanity" deciding everything for you. You have my pity.


i don't want it. i'll take it rip it up spit on it and mail it back to you. but i don't think you'll recognize it anymore. but maybe you can give you "pity" to someone who actually needs/wants it. and yes i did just say that more like type that. and the people who are involved in incest that you know are probably having a hard time with their relation(throwing up inside my mouth)ship.



Looks like I touched someone's nerve, hahaha. The fact that you don't dispute what I said just proves my point. You lack empathy as another poster has said. You're such a sad human being. I'll stop wasting my time on you, goodnight to you sir. lol


im a girl
1429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

refinder wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:


i don't wanna know about their life but don't put it ou their if you don't think people will ask and tell you to back up what you say. i definitely do not care what you think but i do care if someones is trying to prove me wrong


arn't we a serious little troll with nothing better to do.

"everyone is entitled to their views" seems to be something that really pisses you off, what are you? living in a dictatorship country where they think your thoughts for you?

there are far too many things I could type here to "challenge" your view points, but a thread like this does not motivate me to do so, and as long as you quote me I'll just keep coming back.


imagine if you fell in love (if that is even possible for you)


its night im going to sleep have fun thinking you've won or whatever
795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere out the...
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
incest is SUPPOSE to be wrong. But there comes a time that the love one feels goes beyond that of siblings, regardless of the fact that they have been raised that way. Only thing one can do is to respect these people's feelings. As long as no one is really hurt or forced into something they don't want than we cant really judge them.
392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Makati, Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
WTF! Japanese animator and their stories are ridiculous , profane , coarse , abominable
why do i even bother commenting
392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Makati, Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
incense is a mortal sin that is illegal or socially taboo.
and in Judeo-ChristianThe Book of Leviticus lists prohibitions against sexual relations between various pairs of family members. Men are prohibited, on pain of death, to have sexual relations with their daughters, sisters, mothers, aunts, and various other relations.
i consider this satanic or abnormal state of ones mind
8753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 12/25/08 , edited 12/25/08

flaire88 wrote:

incest is SUPPOSE to be wrong. But there comes a time that the love one feels goes beyond that of siblings, regardless of the fact that they have been raised that way. Only thing one can do is to respect these people's feelings. As long as no one is really hurt or forced into something they don't want than we cant really judge them.


I'm not so sure incest is "supposed" to be wrong. I think it's just that the society we live in has taught us that it's wrong. Look at all the royal families. There's incest in all of them...atleast a little....more like a lot. Adam and Eve's children (if you believe in Adam and Eve) had to have been incestuous....there were no other people to procreate with. Incest used to be a normal thing in the ancient world like ancient greece and such...zeus and his wife (can't remember her name) they were brother and sister. there was a lot of incest in the greek gods and goddesses.

I think it's just because we have been taught that it is wrong. Kind of like those Mormons that were on the news earlier who have multiple wives. We believe it's wrong because we have been taught it is....they don't believe it's wrong because they were not taught that it was.

I don't think incest is wrong. Just wrong for me because i don't feel attracted to anyone in my family. but I'm not going to go trying to control the lifestyles of others.

795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere out the...
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

heyya15965 wrote:


flaire88 wrote:

incest is SUPPOSE to be wrong. But there comes a time that the love one feels goes beyond that of siblings, regardless of the fact that they have been raised that way. Only thing one can do is to respect these people's feelings. As long as no one is really hurt or forced into something they don't want than we cant really judge them.


I'm not so sure incest is "supposed" to be wrong. I think it's just that the society we live in has taught us that it's wrong. Look at all the royal families. There's incest in all of them...atleast a little....more like a lot. Adam and Eve's children (if you believe in Adam and Eve) had to have been incestuous....there were no other people to procreate with. Incest used to be a normal thing in the ancient world like ancient greece and such...zeus and his wife (can't remember her name) they were brother and sister. there was a lot of incest in the greek gods and goddesses.

I think it's just because we have been taught that it is wrong. Kind of like those Mormons that were on the news earlier who have multiple wives. We believe it's wrong because we have been taught it is....they don't believe it's wrong because they were not taught that it was.

I don't think incest is wrong. Just wrong for me because i don't feel attracted to anyone in my family. but I'm not going to go trying to control the lifestyles of others.



I agree. That's why the word there is suppose. It's something assumed because we are made to think that way. The sad thing is that because of this, good people who have not done anything wrong suffer because they think they've committed a sin by being attracted to their siblings or someone who is like a sibling to them.


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.