First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply [GAME] ur banned because.....
Saikou Toumoku
10752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥ In Konoha with...
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
ur banned coz' u like Michael Jackson lmfao XDDDDDDD
Takai Kakari
19921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York, USA
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
hes not THAT bad, ya kno
ur banned cuz ur banning me
Saikou Toumoku
10752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥ In Konoha with...
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
ur banned coz' ur not black lol XDDD (not trying 2 be racist here)
Takai Kakari
19921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York, USA
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
daijoubu, daijoubu......i kno ur not a racists.......;-D
Ur banned cuz school starts again tomorrow.
Saikou Toumoku
10752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥ In Konoha with...
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
Ur banned coz' ur correct >o< SCHOOL SUX!!!! XPPPPPPP
Koishii Miyori
10632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
ur banned cause your avii isn't moving....
Saikou Toumoku
10752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥ In Konoha with...
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

2AngelAnna wrote:

ur banned cause your avii isn't moving....



Ur banned because ur avi IS moving lol!! Never thought about that now did u XDDDDDDD

Koishii Miyori
10632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

KawaiiNaru-chan44 wrote:


2AngelAnna wrote:

ur banned cause your avii isn't moving....



Ur banned because ur avi IS moving lol!! Never thought about that now did u XDDDDDDD



ur banned cause you are saying my avii is moving
Saikou Toumoku
10752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥ In Konoha with...
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

2AngelAnna wrote:


KawaiiNaru-chan44 wrote:


2AngelAnna wrote:

ur banned cause your avii isn't moving....



Ur banned because ur avi IS moving lol!! Never thought about that now did u XDDDDDDD



ur banned cause you are saying my avii is moving


Ur banned coz' ur avi is a bunny & mine is part bunny 2
Koishii Miyori
10632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

KawaiiNaru-chan44 wrote:


2AngelAnna wrote:


KawaiiNaru-chan44 wrote:


2AngelAnna wrote:

ur banned cause your avii isn't moving....



Ur banned because ur avi IS moving lol!! Never thought about that now did u XDDDDDDD



ur banned cause you are saying my avii is moving


Ur banned coz' ur avi is a bunny & mine is part bunny 2


ur banned 'cause.......you put sweatingbullets
Saikou Toumoku
10752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥ In Konoha with...
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
ur banned coz' u put "lol" lol
Takai Kakari
19921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York, USA
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
ur banned cuz ur banning without me!
Saikou Toumoku
10752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥ In Konoha with...
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
ur banned coz' now I'm not lol (& gomenasai 4 banning wifout u )
Koishii Miyori
10632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

xadrianax6 wrote:

ur banned cuz ur banning without me!


ur banned cause I'm mad
Takai Kakari
19921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York, USA
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
ur banned cause i have 2 eat dinner rite now
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.