First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Animes Translated into Filipino
602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/27/08 , edited 12/27/08
I like Filipino Dubbed they really great but some suck your right but Dubbed Actors/Actress made effort for those Filipino Children who cannot understand English Subbed. *We must appreciate their efforts*

If you hate the Dubbings they done why would you watch it?

Pay to have your own Cable or pay dollors to watch on Internet.

No one is perfect atleast they made an effort to Dubbed those hard Animes its not just talking and recording the voice of the Dubber they are also translating it to Tagalog. Its really hard to translate Japanese to Tagalog because not all of Japanese words have their translation in Tagalog.
78 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Secret:)
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

maryakalara wrote:


anime_pirate001 wrote:

My opinion is that it sucks. Whats the point . There's probably no money involved.
Why change the language when you can just add subtitles.


the target audience are mostly children...most of those children also belong to the "masses" or the poverty line who dosent doesnt go as much school...and study and understand full sentences in english...
also reading subtitle at the same time watching the actions in the screen may be difficult to others...you are kinda using your perception do things at the same time can be hard...while dubbing it, uses your sense of hearing for the sounds and perception in the actions well watching is much smoothly...

ABSCBN in my opinion dub animes best...i watched the filipino dub and the subtitled in english for lines comparison and so far they are loyal to the original concept of the script and dosent loose the humor and the use of words ...the other networks in the other hand sounds corny and cheesy...

hehehe
peace out!


She has a great point here. Although I prefer subs myself, it really depends on the target audience. Not everyone in the Philippines can speak English let alone understand it.
978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Looking At You
Offline
Posted 12/27/08



it is because the audience are mostly kids. and kids, i think, will like an anime more if they can watch it smoothly. reading the subtitles while watching is kinda hard.
309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Iloilo City Phili...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
The targeted age group of anime here in the philippines are mostly children and teens. Only a few adults appreciate anime here. And of course you dont expect most children to understand japanese or to read subtitles. And Most people here cannot afford the education to learn how to read. let alone to understand the japanese language. If you guys really dont like listening to the filipino dubs then buy yourself a dvd of that anime or watch in in the internet.
6369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / sumwhere
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
i hate dubs.....it ruins the whole anime....
717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / on earth
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
actually...philippines is like one of the biggest population of anime lovers...but most pinoys like myself..prefer watching the subbed ones...the tagalog dubbing simply sucks...it's like naruto's voice seemed to have eaten a cockroach or something...and i still can't forget how tragic the bleach tagalog dubbing was... = =
51 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

raitoH wrote:

actually...philippines is like one of the biggest population of anime lovers...but most pinoys like myself..prefer watching the subbed ones...the tagalog dubbing simply sucks...it's like naruto's voice seemed to have eaten a cockroach or something...and i still can't forget how tragic the bleach tagalog dubbing was... = =




in speaking of bleach... the filipino dubber just died recently.. hahaha XDXD
1819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philippines (T_T)
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

if they can translate this fluently, I'll give them a shot.
717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / on earth
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

lolitacon wrote:


raitoH wrote:

actually...philippines is like one of the biggest population of anime lovers...but most pinoys like myself..prefer watching the subbed ones...the tagalog dubbing simply sucks...it's like naruto's voice seemed to have eaten a cockroach or something...and i still can't forget how tragic the bleach tagalog dubbing was... = =




in speaking of bleach... the filipino dubber just died recently.. hahaha XDXD


really?..ahh..yeah..i remember..it was Marky Cielo ..right?...poor fellow...he was pretty kind... T-T
77 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
I for one am against other languages dubbing Anime! I mean, seriously! Just sub 'em, forget dubbing! Don't they realize that it would be easier to sub than to dub? In subbing, all you have to do is type. While dubbing requires you to find some interested voice actors and actresses! Can't they realize this fact?
51 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
the only anime i find filipino dubbing interesting is doraemon... nothing else..>_<
277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Denver, CO
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

maryakalara wrote:


anime_pirate001 wrote:

My opinion is that it sucks. Whats the point . There's probably no money involved.
Why change the language when you can just add subtitles.


the target audience are mostly children...most of those children also belong to the "masses" or the poverty line who dosent doesnt go as much school...and study and understand full sentences in english...
also reading subtitle at the same time watching the actions in the screen may be difficult to others...you are kinda using your perception do things at the same time can be hard...while dubbing it, uses your sense of hearing for the sounds and perception in the actions well watching is much smoothly...

ABSCBN in my opinion dub animes best...i watched the filipino dub and the subtitled in english for lines comparison and so far they are loyal to the original concept of the script and dosent loose the humor and the use of words ...the other networks in the other hand sounds corny and cheesy...

hehehe
peace out!


Totally got the nail on the head
277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Denver, CO
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

lolitacon wrote:


raitoH wrote:

actually...philippines is like one of the biggest population of anime lovers...but most pinoys like myself..prefer watching the subbed ones...the tagalog dubbing simply sucks...it's like naruto's voice seemed to have eaten a cockroach or something...and i still can't forget how tragic the bleach tagalog dubbing was... = =




in speaking of bleach... the filipino dubber just died recently.. hahaha XDXD


You told everyone somebody died and laughed. Did you realize that?
51 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
o yea right.. warui....>_<
779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / North South East...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
I HATE DUB!! Japanese language[???] is the best for anime.!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.