Created by iloverisktaker
who has the greatest smile?
1669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
Lee jun ki



Rain Bi



Kwon Sang Woo



MArio Maurer

987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
micky yoochun of DBSK!!! he really has an angel smile.. soooo lovable..^_^
987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
here's a pic of micky yoochun! weee..

Posted 12/25/08
Rain! sooo cute!
13804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Japan/Korea..*sig...
Offline
Posted 12/25/08 , edited 12/25/08
LEE JUN Ki♥
11245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
NONE OF THE ABOVE!!!

BECAUSE YAMAPI HAS THE GREATEST SMILE EVER!!!
129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

sweetkanashi wrote:

micky yoochun of DBSK!!! he really has an angel smile.. soooo lovable..^_^


i totally agreed with u.. micky yoochun has a really good smile 4ever........
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

krislene_jin wrote:

NONE OF THE ABOVE!!!

BECAUSE YAMAPI HAS THE GREATEST SMILE EVER!!!

agree!! YAMAPI<333
10637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / cali
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
Lee Jun Ki and Kwon Sang Woo both have great smiles(:

buuuut the guys who have greater smiles are not listed above!
987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

horikitana wrote:


sweetkanashi wrote:

micky yoochun of DBSK!!! he really has an angel smile.. soooo lovable..^_^


i totally agreed with u.. micky yoochun has a really good smile 4ever........


that's right! weee..
638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / france
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
i lovee micky
and kwon sang woo
BUT LEE JUN KI has this incredible and gorgeous and amazing smile!!
can't deny it ^^
11245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

happipplrock wrote:


krislene_jin wrote:

NONE OF THE ABOVE!!!

BECAUSE YAMAPI HAS THE GREATEST SMILE EVER!!!

agree!! YAMAPI<333


haha! yeah!
493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
yamapi so other
Posted 12/26/08
Other.
Kim Kibum from suju

Posted 2/12/09
Repeated thread

~locked
You must be logged in to post.