First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Cards
Moderator
11892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my nii chan's...
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

ahimmesenpai wrote:


aznkatan wrote:


ahimmesenpai wrote:

Username: Ahimmesenpai
Name: Janice
D.O.B.: December 1
Status:member
Pic:

Background pic:

color for text, or your favorite colors: white with brown outline.
Animal:BUNNY ;D!!!!!! <3333 (rabbit)


Here you go :D


OHMJELLOS! <3 ty!!
It's so prettyfuls ~


thank you
Moderator
11892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my nii chan's...
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

adddi wrote:

Username:adddi
Name:Mary
D.O.B.:April 15,1992
Status:member
Pic:
Background pic:
color for text/favorite colors:pink and violet outline
Animal:cat


Here you go
Member
7815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
Username:yuuki_kaname
Name:Franzi
D.O.B.:December 12
Status:member
Pic:
Background pic:
color for text, or your favorite colors:fav color is purple ^,..,^
Animal:kitty cat *,..,*
Member
3953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / LA
Offline
Posted 12/28/08 , edited 12/28/08
Username: Taaff
Name: Tiffany
D.O.B.: November 2, 1994
Status: Member
Pic:
Background pic:
color for text, or your favorite colors: Purple and white?
Animal: Dog
Moderator
2014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In my grave
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

aznkatan wrote:


Zombie-san wrote:

Username:Zombie-san
Name:Sunako
D.O.B.:april 16
Status:moderator,
Pic:

Background pic:any
color for text, or your favorite colors:purple and black
Animal:cat


Here you go :D
hope you like the background >->


the background kicks ass~!!!

Moderator
11892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my nii chan's...
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

Zombie-san wrote:


aznkatan wrote:


Zombie-san wrote:

Username:Zombie-san
Name:Sunako
D.O.B.:april 16
Status:moderator,
Pic:

Background pic:any
color for text, or your favorite colors:purple and black
Animal:cat


Here you go :D
hope you like the background >->


the background kicks ass~!!!



hahah thankies i tought yoiu would like a sunako background XD
Moderator
11892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my nii chan's...
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

yuuki_kaname wrote:

Username:yuuki_kaname
Name:Franzi
D.O.B.:December 12
Status:member
Pic:
Background pic:
color for text, or your favorite colors:fav color is purple ^,..,^
Animal:kitty cat *,..,*


Here you go :D


Moderator
11892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my nii chan's...
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

Taaff wrote:

Username: Taaff
Name: Tiffany
D.O.B.: November 2, 1994
Status: Member
Pic:
Background pic:
color for text, or your favorite colors: Purple and white?
Animal: Dog


Hope you like it
I had to change the main color text cuz your background was dark so black didnt work with it XD
Member
3953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / LA
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

aznkatan wrote:


Taaff wrote:

Username: Taaff
Name: Tiffany
D.O.B.: November 2, 1994
Status: Member
Pic:
Background pic:
color for text, or your favorite colors: Purple and white?
Animal: Dog


Hope you like it
I had to change the main color text cuz your background was dark so black didnt work with it XD


Thanks! I like it ^^
Moderator
2014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In my grave
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

aznkatan wrote:


Zombie-san wrote:


aznkatan wrote:


Zombie-san wrote:

Username:Zombie-san
Name:Sunako
D.O.B.:april 16
Status:moderator,
Pic:

Background pic:any
color for text, or your favorite colors:purple and black
Animal:cat


Here you go :D
hope you like the background >->


the background kicks ass~!!!



hahah thankies i tought yoiu would like a sunako background XD


you thought right my friend
Posted 12/28/08

aznkatan wrote:


anime_girl_94 wrote:

Username:anime_girl_94
Name:Sni
D.O.B.:november 10
Status:(moderator,creator,member): member
Pic:


any background pic? or do you want me to just pick one randomly from our photo album?


ohhhhhh..SORRY,.,.xD
Background Pic:

Moderator
11892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my nii chan's...
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

anime_girl_94 wrote:


aznkatan wrote:


anime_girl_94 wrote:

Username:anime_girl_94
Name:Sni
D.O.B.:november 10
Status:(moderator,creator,member): member
Pic:


any background pic? or do you want me to just pick one randomly from our photo album?


ohhhhhh..SORRY,.,.xD
Background Pic:



ummm ehhh
text color and animal plz >->
Posted 12/28/08

aznkatan wrote:


anime_girl_94 wrote:


aznkatan wrote:


anime_girl_94 wrote:

Username:anime_girl_94
Name:Sni
D.O.B.:november 10
Status:(moderator,creator,member): member
Pic:


any background pic? or do you want me to just pick one randomly from our photo album?


ohhhhhh..SORRY,.,.xD
Background Pic:



ummm ehhh
text color and animal plz >->


haha..o.o xD
text color:black
favorite colors:purple, blue and yellow
Animal:cat
Moderator
11892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my nii chan's...
Offline
Posted 12/28/08


It was a lot of questioning but here you go :D
Hope you liek it ^w^
Posted 12/28/08

aznkatan wrote:



It was a lot of questioning but here you go :D
Hope you liek it ^w^


THANKS ^_^ its awesome.*smile*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.