First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Appl for jobs
Member
6778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Where my favorite...
Offline
Posted 1/26/09
username: Harnett
name: Akiko
gender: Female
position: Can i be the cashier for Fire Country?

(pls. quote me if you have clarifications...or when I am approved....thank you!!!)
Member
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 1/26/09
username: Kiesara
name: Amu Yuiki (Yuuki for short)
age: 14
gender: Female
Position: Wind Country Boss
Member
2510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Actually I'm not...
Offline
Posted 1/27/09



username: Crowg
name:Kasume
age:14
gender: female
position;singer

These don't have to be real do they?
Posted 1/27/09

deathcrossashiro wrote:

Hi members u can apply for jobs here
1st we ned 2 know ur details
username:
name:
age:optional
gender:
position;wat u wanna do

n tat's it kay thanx


username:0x_Vi3tfire
name: Aki-chan
age:15
gender:female
position;leaf village singer or pianist

thx
Moderator
24154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUST ASK WOULD CHA
Offline
Posted 1/27/09

Crowg wrote:




username: Crowg
name:Kasume
age:14
gender: female
position;singer

These don't have to be real do they?




uh which country
Member
2510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Actually I'm not...
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

deathcrossashiro wrote:


Crowg wrote:




username: Crowg
name:Kasume
age:14
gender: female
position;singer

These don't have to be real do they?




uh which country


Oh yuh, soz. The fire country

Member
11522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Monochrome
Offline
Posted 1/30/09

yukiabbey wrote:

username: yukiabbey
name: Yuriko
gender: Female
position: can i be a singer in the fire country??? ^^


please quote this if im approved.....^^"
Member
3235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / at home...at my r...
Offline
Posted 2/1/09
username:Azuka_kawaii
name:Azuka Tategawa
age:15
gender: female
position:
pianist of Fire Country plz~!!
Creator
863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

0x_Vi3tfire wrote:


deathcrossashiro wrote:

Hi members u can apply for jobs here
1st we ned 2 know ur details
username:
name:
age:optional
gender:
position;wat u wanna do

n tat's it kay thanx


username:0x_Vi3tfire
name: Aki-chan
age:15
gender:female
position;leaf village singer or pianist

thx


which country?not village...
Creator
863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

yukiabbey wrote:


yukiabbey wrote:

username: yukiabbey
name: Yuriko
gender: Female
position: can i be a singer in the fire country??? ^^


please quote this if im approved.....^^"


KA-CHING!Done~~:))
Member
11522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Monochrome
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

mikoto_94 wrote:


yukiabbey wrote:


yukiabbey wrote:

username: yukiabbey
name: Yuriko
gender: Female
position: can i be a singer in the fire country??? ^^


please quote this if im approved.....^^"


KA-CHING!Done~~:))


arigato ne...... (=^-^=)
Member
8549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Dubai,UAE
Offline
Posted 2/5/09 , edited 2/5/09
username: dark_knight1
name: knight
age: 14
gender: male
position: waiter in the fire couuntry
Posted 2/5/09

mikoto_94 wrote:


0x_Vi3tfire wrote:


deathcrossashiro wrote:

Hi members u can apply for jobs here
1st we ned 2 know ur details
username:
name:
age:optional
gender:
position;wat u wanna do

n tat's it kay thanx


username:0x_Vi3tfire
name: Aki-chan
age:15
gender:female
position;leaf village singer or pianist

thx


which country?not village...


woops.lol fire country
Member
4568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Somewhere... Inva...
Offline
Posted 2/14/09
username: lonelysis_2007
name: Ivy
gender: female
postion: cook from the sound country
Posted 2/14/09
username: luckconnor3
name: Maigo
age:20
gender: female
position:Can I be a singer in the land of waves?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.