Created by nicki22
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
So heres the competition entries....vote away ^ ^
Creator
4579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

Ronin_Ayumi wrote:

Ahhh....-Daydreams- XD I would be so happy if it were. =P It's been my dream since I was like...5 or 6 and I've been working on both of these stories since then. XD

Originally, I was invited to Square Enix until they found out my age and then...they told me to wait until I was 18 T^T
But Koei... >=D -dreams even more and rambles on- XD

I'll have them to you soon ^_^

~Ayu-pan


Ayu-pan, that is the most tragic story I've heard so far. TT^TT

Really. xD


~Lou-chan >w<
Creator
4579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
Chi-chaaan, I wonna support too. =D This seems fun!


~Lou-chan >w<
Moderator
22494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/3/09 , edited 1/3/09

Here4u wrote:


Ronin_Ayumi wrote:

Ahhh....-Daydreams- XD I would be so happy if it were. =P It's been my dream since I was like...5 or 6 and I've been working on both of these stories since then. XD

Originally, I was invited to Square Enix until they found out my age and then...they told me to wait until I was 18 T^T
But Koei... >=D -dreams even more and rambles on- XD

I'll have them to you soon ^_^

~Ayu-pan


Ayu-pan, that is the most tragic story I've heard so far. TT^TT

Really. xD


~Lou-chan >w<


I know! D: But it's okay, It was expected. =P
But you know what would have been worse?
If you were told, "You just got 'PUNKED' and your stuff actually sucks." I would cry if that happened ._.

~Ayu-pan
Moderator
83382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Amatsuki
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

Ronin_Ayumi wrote:

Ahhh....-Daydreams- XD I would be so happy if it were. =P It's been my dream since I was like...5 or 6 and I've been working on both of these stories since then. XD

Originally, I was invited to Square Enix until they found out my age and then...they told me to wait until I was 18 T^T
But Koei... >=D -dreams even more and rambles on- XD

I'll have them to you soon ^_^

~Ayu-pan


you're kidding, right? what does age have anything to do with talent? >.> if we work together, they won't have anything against you. especially in japan, where young geniuses do exist... =.=;; stupid people. the younger we are, the longer we will stay active!
Creator
4579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

Ronin_Ayumi wrote:


Ayu-pan, that is the most tragic story I've heard so far. TT^TT

Really. xD


~Lou-chan >w<


I know! D: But it's okay, It was expected. =P
But you know what would have been worse?
If you were told, "You just got 'PUNKED' and your stuff actually sucks." I would cry if that happened ._.

~Ayu-pan


Now THAT would really really suck. '-'


~Lou-chan >w<

Moderator
22494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

fransyung wrote:


Ronin_Ayumi wrote:

Ahhh....-Daydreams- XD I would be so happy if it were. =P It's been my dream since I was like...5 or 6 and I've been working on both of these stories since then. XD

Originally, I was invited to Square Enix until they found out my age and then...they told me to wait until I was 18 T^T
But Koei... >=D -dreams even more and rambles on- XD

I'll have them to you soon ^_^

~Ayu-pan


you're kidding, right? what does age have anything to do with talent? >.> if we work together, they won't have anything against you. especially in japan, where young geniuses do exist... =.=;; stupid people. the younger we are, the longer we will stay active!



Yeah, I'm not kidding. They declined me because I was too young and had to wait until I was 18, then contact them again. =T Ah well... It was somewhat going to happen and was expected, right? =P

~Ayu-pan
Moderator
83382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Amatsuki
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

Here4u wrote:

Chi-chaaan, I wonna support too. =D This seems fun!


~Lou-chan >w<


^^ i know you do! don't worry... if we can work together, we will be a team from, what... the haruka group at CR! ^^ i wonder if we bring out our group to koei, and meet mizuno tohko sensei there... o.O what will she say?
Moderator
22494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

Here4u wrote:


Ronin_Ayumi wrote:


Ayu-pan, that is the most tragic story I've heard so far. TT^TT

Really. xD


~Lou-chan >w<


I know! D: But it's okay, It was expected. =P
But you know what would have been worse?
If you were told, "You just got 'PUNKED' and your stuff actually sucks." I would cry if that happened ._.

~Ayu-pan


Now THAT would really really suck. '-'


~Lou-chan >w<



Yes...Yes that would suck..that would suck BAD XD

~Ayu-pan
Moderator
83382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Amatsuki
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

Ronin_Ayumi wrote:

Yeah, I'm not kidding. They declined me because I was too young and had to wait until I was 18, then contact them again. =T Ah well... It was somewhat going to happen and was expected, right? =P

~Ayu-pan


nope... i didn't expect that! >.>;; you have parents! at least they can try talking to your parents about it, instead of sending your idea to the recycle bin because you're young! >.<
Creator
4579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

fransyung wrote:


Ronin_Ayumi wrote:

Yeah, I'm not kidding. They declined me because I was too young and had to wait until I was 18, then contact them again. =T Ah well... It was somewhat going to happen and was expected, right? =P

~Ayu-pan


nope... i didn't expect that! >.>;; you have parents! at least they can try talking to your parents about it, instead of sending your idea to the recycle bin because you're young! >.<



YAH! What if they STEAL your ideas like in those crime movies! D=


~Lou-chan >w<
Creator
4579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

fransyung wrote:


Here4u wrote:

Chi-chaaan, I wonna support too. =D This seems fun!


~Lou-chan >w<


^^ i know you do! don't worry... if we can work together, we will be a team from, what... the haruka group at CR! ^^ i wonder if we bring out our group to koei, and meet mizuno tohko sensei there... o.O what will she say?



W-we can actually meet her?? O__O Haha. I don't know Japanese. ^-^;; Let's have an "Otome" forum!

How are we supposed to go to Koei??


~Lou-chan >w<
Moderator
22494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

Here4u wrote:


fransyung wrote:


Ronin_Ayumi wrote:

Yeah, I'm not kidding. They declined me because I was too young and had to wait until I was 18, then contact them again. =T Ah well... It was somewhat going to happen and was expected, right? =P

~Ayu-pan


nope... i didn't expect that! >.>;; you have parents! at least they can try talking to your parents about it, instead of sending your idea to the recycle bin because you're young! >.<



YAH! What if they STEAL your ideas like in those crime movies! D=


~Lou-chan >w<


My parents said they won't sign it until I'm older, which I am, technically but they meant until I was seventeen...which is next year, Darn! But on the okay side: They said that I can keep working on it and until I either complete it or until I'm 18, they'll keep my project on watch and may officially publish the work (with the consent of my parents if I finish before 18). So for now, they want me to send them progressions over time as I have crazy person give me suggestions and correct my horrible english =P

And wow Lou onee-chama... crime MOVIES? XD
I know it could happen but when you say movies, it makes it less believable!

~Ayu-pan
Moderator
83382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Amatsuki
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

Here4u wrote:

W-we can actually meet her?? O__O Haha. I don't know Japanese. ^-^;; Let's have an "Otome" forum!

How are we supposed to go to Koei??


~Lou-chan >w<


about stealing... it can only happen if someone steals ayu-pan's 5-pages-explanation! ^^;; nah... a great story needs time to hatch... hehehhe... if someone steals her idea and tries to create a story from just "a sentence of an idea"... it will be a story entirely different than hers! ^^ have anyone of you heard of REAL RODE? it's a new otome game (released last december) and the fighting system is VERY similar to harukanaru, although the story line is VERY different. ^^ i like real rode though... ^^;; i was just saying that good stories get copied... fast! but only after they have been released to the public! ^^;;

yup~ koei definitely said : "if your design is good, we will invite you to japan to talk it over with us. if it goes well, you will be staying with us while creating the game with our game teams." the invite means paid tickets to japan... including transportation, accommodation, and meals! O.O and salary... from koei! plus... YES! yuki kure sensei and mizuno tohko sensei will be there! oh~ i'm going to give them REALLY BEARLY HUGS! >.<;;

Moderator
22494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
Is this even the contest entry forum anymore?! XD
We should either A: Make a new group with our little game group name OR B: Make a new forum XD

~Ayu-pan
Moderator
22494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

fransyung wrote:


Here4u wrote:

W-we can actually meet her?? O__O Haha. I don't know Japanese. ^-^;; Let's have an "Otome" forum!

How are we supposed to go to Koei??


~Lou-chan >w<


about stealing... it can only happen if someone steals ayu-pan's 5-pages-explanation! ^^;; nah... a great story needs time to hatch... hehehhe... if someone steals her idea and tries to create a story from just "a sentence of an idea"... it will be a story entirely different than hers! ^^ have anyone of you heard of REAL RODE? it's a new otome game (released last december) and the fighting system is VERY similar to harukanaru, although the story line is VERY different. ^^ i like real rode though... ^^;; i was just saying that good stories get copied... fast! but only after they have been released to the public! ^^;;

yup~ koei definitely said : "if your design is good, we will invite you to japan to talk it over with us. if it goes well, you will be staying with us while creating the game with our game teams." the invite means paid tickets to japan... including transportation, accommodation, and meals! O.O and salary... from koei! plus... YES! yuki kure sensei and mizuno tohko sensei will be there! oh~ i'm going to give them REALLY BEARLY HUGS! >.<;;



EH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! No joke?!!?!?!?! HOLY SNAPS! O_O

~Ayu-pan
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.