First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
What will happen in 2009?
1043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
What will happen in 2009? We'll all be living our lives as usual... unless you die muahah. LOL. It's just 2009, it's not like our world is gonna explode c'mon,
Posted 12/25/08
Were all gonna die!!!

lol,seriously who cares?
Posted 12/25/08

HYDfan478 wrote:


suzbanna wrote:


HYDfan478 wrote:


suzbanna wrote:

The Encomoy in Canada is gunna make everyone here be homeless unless something is done~


right, cuz its recession :'(


Yeah my parents told me not to spend my money! Gotta save up! Cause you never know what will happen in a couple of years. =[


rawr~ i wish they could just fricking print some moneyyy~
my dad might get laid off! my mom wont though i dunno why
i hope he will not be~


I know what you mean =(
My dad's company isn't doing so well because they're in the marketing business.
And since we're in a recession right now, everyone's saving money which means no business for the company my dad works at.
He's in one of the higher up positions but he said that they might have to start laying off people.
My dad could be one of them T^T
And he's basically the one who earns all the money in my family because my mom only works part time in a clinic =(
So if my dad gets laid off....well...my family is doomed Q.Q
And we're still paying that mortgage for our house T^T
6369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / sumwhere
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
uhmm....world war three!! lol....idk...xD its ganna be normal!
1365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

HYDfan478 wrote:


suzbanna wrote:


HYDfan478 wrote:


suzbanna wrote:

The Encomoy in Canada is gunna make everyone here be homeless unless something is done~


right, cuz its recession :'(


Yeah my parents told me not to spend my money! Gotta save up! Cause you never know what will happen in a couple of years. =[


rawr~ i wish they could just fricking print some moneyyy~
my dad might get laid off! my mom wont though i dunno why
i hope he will not be~


Omg, i hope your dad doesn't and where does he work? Like in a Auto-mobile company?
31617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
WWIII
LOL.
5064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the Cloudy Skies
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

x_bwahaha_x wrote:


HYDfan478 wrote:


suzbanna wrote:


HYDfan478 wrote:


suzbanna wrote:

The Encomoy in Canada is gunna make everyone here be homeless unless something is done~


right, cuz its recession :'(


Yeah my parents told me not to spend my money! Gotta save up! Cause you never know what will happen in a couple of years. =[


rawr~ i wish they could just fricking print some moneyyy~
my dad might get laid off! my mom wont though i dunno why
i hope he will not be~


I know what you mean =(
My dad's company isn't doing so well because they're in the marketing business.
And since we're in a recession right now, everyone's saving money which means no business for the company my dad works at.
He's in one of the higher up positions but he said that they might have to start laying off people.
My dad could be one of them T^T
And he's basically the one who earns all the money in my family because my mom only works part time in a clinic =(
So if my dad gets laid off....well...my family is doomed Q.Q
And we're still paying that mortgage for our house T^T


i hope your family will be ok...
if you're a smaller family its kinda easier
because we're a family of 6
5064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the Cloudy Skies
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

suzbanna wrote:


HYDfan478 wrote:


suzbanna wrote:


HYDfan478 wrote:


suzbanna wrote:

The Encomoy in Canada is gunna make everyone here be homeless unless something is done~


right, cuz its recession :'(


Yeah my parents told me not to spend my money! Gotta save up! Cause you never know what will happen in a couple of years. =[


rawr~ i wish they could just fricking print some moneyyy~
my dad might get laid off! my mom wont though i dunno why
i hope he will not be~


Omg, i hope your dad doesn't and where does he work? Like in a Auto-mobile company?


no, he's an engineer xD
but he designs the stuff he doesn't build
and theres not much work anymore
2279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Omnipresent
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
All I know is that in 2012, I am going to laugh my ass off at every conspiracy idiot who actually believes in the end of the world.
4827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Calibaby.........
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
hmm Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince will come out and Hajime no Ippo season 2.
Posted 12/25/08
someones going to kidnap Obama and take him on a journey to Kenya.
Posted 12/25/08
I'm gonna be 21 bitches....gonna drink till i die!!!! XD
1365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

HYDfan478 wrote:


suzbanna wrote:


HYDfan478 wrote:


suzbanna wrote:


HYDfan478 wrote:


suzbanna wrote:

The Encomoy in Canada is gunna make everyone here be homeless unless something is done~


right, cuz its recession :'(


Yeah my parents told me not to spend my money! Gotta save up! Cause you never know what will happen in a couple of years. =[


rawr~ i wish they could just fricking print some moneyyy~
my dad might get laid off! my mom wont though i dunno why
i hope he will not be~


Omg, i hope your dad doesn't and where does he work? Like in a Auto-mobile company?


no, he's an engineer xD
but he designs the stuff he doesn't build
and theres not much work anymore


I see. My dad was telling me how its going to be bad for those who are in Big companys and stuff that deals with cars. This sort of reminds me of the Ecnomical problems in Hana Yori Dango... haha. Sorry got off topic.

5064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the Cloudy Skies
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

suzbanna wrote:


HYDfan478 wrote:


suzbanna wrote:


HYDfan478 wrote:


suzbanna wrote:


HYDfan478 wrote:


suzbanna wrote:

The Encomoy in Canada is gunna make everyone here be homeless unless something is done~


right, cuz its recession :'(


Yeah my parents told me not to spend my money! Gotta save up! Cause you never know what will happen in a couple of years. =[


rawr~ i wish they could just fricking print some moneyyy~
my dad might get laid off! my mom wont though i dunno why
i hope he will not be~


Omg, i hope your dad doesn't and where does he work? Like in a Auto-mobile company?


no, he's an engineer xD
but he designs the stuff he doesn't build
and theres not much work anymore


I see. My dad was telling me how its going to be bad for those who are in Big companys and stuff that deals with cars. This sort of reminds me of the Ecnomical problems in Hana Yori Dango... haha. Sorry got off topic.



HAHA xD that made me laugh since I'm a big fan of HYD...~
anyway, one of my friends is a car dealer
i hope their family is ok
1365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

kino_neko wrote:

I'm gonna be 21 bitches....gonna drink till i die!!!! XD


Happy Birthday? =D
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.