Post Reply Make you'r Chibi Rp character
Creator
8467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
I'll start first

Name in the Rp:Shizuka
Nick name:Shi-chan
What kind of person are you:Kind,caring,playfull
Hobby's:playing,singing,sleeping

Pic:
Member
895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Looking for someo...
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

Shizuka-SAKURA wrote:

I'll start first

Name in the Rp:Shizuka
Nick name:Shi-chan
What kind of person are you:Kind,caring,playfull
Hobby's:playing,singing,sleeping

Pic:


how many chibis can you have?
Creator
8467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

Susie320 wrote:


Shizuka-SAKURA wrote:

I'll start first

Name in the Rp:Shizuka
Nick name:Shi-chan
What kind of person are you:Kind,caring,playfull
Hobby's:playing,singing,sleeping

Pic:


how many chibis can you have?


This a Rp for real so you are the chibi!
Member
895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Looking for someo...
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

Shizuka-SAKURA wrote:


Susie320 wrote:


Shizuka-SAKURA wrote:

I'll start first

Name in the Rp:Shizuka
Nick name:Shi-chan
What kind of person are you:Kind,caring,playfull
Hobby's:playing,singing,sleeping

Pic:


how many chibis can you have?


This a Rp for real so you are the chibi!


oh... ok! ^_^
17866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/24/10
hey can i make one?
You must be logged in to post.