First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Who made you fall in love first?
Posted 12/25/08

-1love- wrote:


digi0009 wrote:


-1love- wrote:


digi0009 wrote:

i like Utada Hikaru


Utada Hikaru, I like her songs too. Simple and Clean I think, it's a good song.


yeh, i like Sakura drops, exodus 04 n first love the most.


Oh, Sakura Drops and First love is great! But never heard of exodus 04


Exodus 04 is an english song, she released an album in English,the music was done by Timbaland, it wasn't much of a hit though!!
Posted 12/25/08

-1love- wrote:


JAEJ00NGLiCi0US wrote:

iT HAS T0 BE DBSK F0R ME. F0R K0REAN MUSiC.
AND UTADA HiKARU F0R JAP MUSiC.


Lol, DBSK is good. But then, is JJ ur favorite?


yES y0U'RE RiGHT 0N THAT !
6210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

digi0009 wrote:


-1love- wrote:


digi0009 wrote:


-1love- wrote:


digi0009 wrote:

i like Utada Hikaru


Utada Hikaru, I like her songs too. Simple and Clean I think, it's a good song.


yeh, i like Sakura drops, exodus 04 n first love the most.


Oh, Sakura Drops and First love is great! But never heard of exodus 04


Exodus 04 is an english song, she released an album in English,the music was done by Timbaland, it wasn't much of a hit though!!


Oh, ok. Well, I'll check it out sometimes.
6210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

JAEJ00NGLiCi0US wrote:


-1love- wrote:


JAEJ00NGLiCi0US wrote:

iT HAS T0 BE DBSK F0R ME. F0R K0REAN MUSiC.
AND UTADA HiKARU F0R JAP MUSiC.


Lol, DBSK is good. But then, is JJ ur favorite?


yES y0U'RE RiGHT 0N THAT !


Lol, I can tell.
2851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In bed With Jin!!!!
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
Mine are:Chronological order
Kat-Tun
DBSK
ss501
Arashi
News
Actors:
When i first saw Gokusen...was Matsu Jun!! he was so hot in there.
then i started watching more dramas and found new celebs to swoon over
688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / newcastle,england
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
f4 and dbsk .. :)
8512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
it was big bang for me. n im still in luv wit dem
6210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

Kawaii_neko-chan50 wrote:

Mine are:Chronological order
Kat-Tun
DBSK
ss501
Arashi
News
Actors:
When i first saw Gokusen...was Matsu Jun!! he was so hot in there.
then i started watching more dramas and found new celebs to swoon over


Oh really? Ok, They are all good singers. I never really saw Gokusen.
6210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

zsohfetch02 wrote:

f4 and dbsk .. :)


Ok! F4, they're good, but I'm not much of a fan of them as much as DBSK.
6210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

chinita333 wrote:

it was big bang for me. n im still in luv wit dem


Who do u like best in there?
12242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / NY
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

-1love- wrote:


craziijoonii wrote:

Shinhwa for a band
Lee Junki for his acting
Epik High for their rapping =]
Fly To The Sky + Monday Kiz for ballads


Kool, I think it was ShinHwa who sang run right? I think it was them, that song was pretty good.
Lee Jun ki is cute, he's from my girl right, i think it was him.
Epik High is really good, they are good at rapping, I like that song call one.
Fly to the sky, I never really listen to their songs before.


yeahh but that was like their last song until everyone comes back from military whos your fave out of shinhwa?
haha yess! he is and One is so goood hahah
you should listen to ftts. they have really good voices and i love their ballads! <3
688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / newcastle,england
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

-1love- wrote:


zsohfetch02 wrote:

f4 and dbsk .. :)


Ok! F4, they're good, but I'm not much of a fan of them as much as DBSK.


yeah me too .. actually i got over them after i finished meteor garden series ...

6210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

craziijoonii wrote:


-1love- wrote:


craziijoonii wrote:

Shinhwa for a band
Lee Junki for his acting
Epik High for their rapping =]
Fly To The Sky + Monday Kiz for ballads


Kool, I think it was ShinHwa who sang run right? I think it was them, that song was pretty good.
Lee Jun ki is cute, he's from my girl right, i think it was him.
Epik High is really good, they are good at rapping, I like that song call one.
Fly to the sky, I never really listen to their songs before.


yeahh but that was like their last song until everyone comes back from military whos your fave out of shinhwa?
haha yess! he is and One is so goood hahah
you should listen to ftts. they have really good voices and i love their ballads! <3


Hmm. ShinHwa? I think it as H.O.T who kangta was in it. If i'm not mistaken. But yeah, and well, I dunno, what about u?
6210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

zsohfetch02 wrote:


-1love- wrote:


zsohfetch02 wrote:

f4 and dbsk .. :)


Ok! F4, they're good, but I'm not much of a fan of them as much as DBSK.


yeah me too .. actually i got over them after i finished meteor garden series ...



I think in F4 it was Vanessa who looked the best in there for me. And then the mars guy is second.
688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / newcastle,england
Offline
Posted 12/25/08


for me its vic zhou (the one from mars) then jerry yan ..



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.