First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Who made you fall in love first?
6210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/25/08 , edited 12/25/08

zsohfetch02 wrote:



for me its vic zhou (the one from mars) then jerry yan ..




Oh, ok.
Posted 12/25/08


Ahh >.< i thought they were cute but I had no idea how horrible they were at singing. I moved onto better things now (DBSK<3) lol.
2513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/25/08 , edited 12/25/08
The First Band and Actor tht made me fall in love @ first sight.

SUPER JUNIOR


and

Raymond Lam (I know it's weird, since he's like 16 years older then me)


6210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

quynhie wrote:



Ahh >.< i thought they were cute but I had no idea how horrible they were at singing. I moved onto better things now (DBSK<3) lol.




Lol, Fahrenheit songs are good, i only like one though, and yeah, DBSK are great.
6210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

EunMi_RyeoWook wrote:

The First Band and Actor tht made me fall in love @ first sight.

SUPER JUNIOR


and

Raymond Lam (I know it's weird, since he's like 16 years older then me)




Super Junior, there cute, I like some of the guys in there, and heard some of their songs before.
93 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
I was at the Philippines one summer and I started watching 'My Girl'. And I completely fell in love with Lee Dong Wook.
I didn't even know about Koreans till then. I didn't even know DBSK! And I'm a big fan of theirs now.
I just got into K Boybands late this year... so my first k boy band crush is FT Island :)
Second is SUJU.. then DBSK. But DBSK is my first now. lol.
FIGHTING! <3
6210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

claudinelovesftisland wrote:

I was at the Philippines one summer and I started watching 'My Girl'. And I completely fell in love with Lee Dong Wook.
I didn't even know about Koreans till then. I didn't even know DBSK! And I'm a big fan of theirs now.
I just got into K Boybands late this year... so my first k boy band crush is FT Island :)
Second is SUJU.. then DBSK. But DBSK is my first now. lol.
FIGHTING! <3


OMG! Your serious! You never knew DBSK? Wow, I loved DBSK and they're still my first crush. I saw DBSK and H.O.T at the same time, but I liked DBSK, I only saw Kangta cause my sister liked him.
1632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lima, Peru
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
Yamapi and DBSK


^^!
93 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
I was 10 at the time i think... and i wasnt really allowed to go on the computer I know, sad.
But I knew DBSK cause of my friend, but I never really saw a picture of them... I wouldve been a fan of them though if I wasnt into High School Musical and what not H.O.T.? My aunt likes them, hahaha What a noona
263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
DBSK of course, their first MV I saw was O, I thought they were so talented and sexy.

My mom thinks Junsu and Yunho are cute.
918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
DBSK>> actually i saw Jaejoong first and then i started looking around and found out he was in DBSK so i started liking them.....I use to really not like korean movies, drama, songs, actors, actress etc...but DBSK was what made me into korean stuff...now im like hooked! ^ ^
6210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

carocace wrote:

Yamapi and DBSK


^^!


Lol, Of course, Most people likes DBSK. Most people I know.
6210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

claudinelovesftisland wrote:

I was 10 at the time i think... and i wasnt really allowed to go on the computer I know, sad.
But I knew DBSK cause of my friend, but I never really saw a picture of them... I wouldve been a fan of them though if I wasnt into High School Musical and what not H.O.T.? My aunt likes them, hahaha What a noona :)


Oh, that is unfair though, Lol, and H.O.T., they're good, I only like Kangta.
6210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

Kieanna wrote:

DBSK of course, their first MV I saw was O, I thought they were so talented and sexy.

My mom thinks Junsu and Yunho are cute.


Lol, Junsu is cute, but Yunho is more like the hot type.
And well, u seen there very first one right? Back when
they are young. Lol, they were really cute back then
but now they are more mature and hot now.
6210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

EndlessLove wrote:

DBSK>> actually i saw Jaejoong first and then i started looking around and found out he was in DBSK so i started liking them.....I use to really not like korean movies, drama, songs, actors, actress etc...but DBSK was what made me into korean stuff...now im like hooked! ^ ^


Lol, Well, where did u see JJ first?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.