First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
best japanese or korean medical drama
Posted 12/25/08
are there any good japanese or korean medical drama?
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 12/25/08 , edited 12/25/08
Galileo and Code Blue and Iryu Medical Team
Fav Japanese ones
648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Grays,UK
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
CODE BLUE
19 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
New Heart (kdrama)
76 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
" tomorrow " jdrama
Posted 12/25/08

medori-chan wrote:

" tomorrow " jdrama :D


i dont think tomorrow is japanese
6787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Netherlands...
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
Code Blue
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

aces24 wrote:


medori-chan wrote:

" tomorrow " jdrama :D


i dont think tomorrow is japanese

it is japanese
Posted 12/25/08
the best medical drama I've seen is also my fave drama of all times: shiroi kyotou. If I'm right its name in english is the great white tower or something like that. amazing. secondly, there's dr. coto-, wonderful and peaceful drama as well
4113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/25/08 , edited 12/25/08
Medical Brothers
Posted 12/25/08 , edited 12/25/08

happipplrock wrote:


aces24 wrote:


medori-chan wrote:

" tomorrow " jdrama :D


i dont think tomorrow is japanese

it is japanese


are we talkin about the same tomorrow
cos this are the Cast:
Rainie Yang - Yuan Cheng Mei
Shawn Yue - Ou Yang Gua Ju
Eddy Peng - Qu Shou Zhi
Fan Wei Qi - Ji Xing Hua
Raymond Li - Zhao Song Gang

that is not a japanese names

unless there's another tomorrow but thats the tomorrow they have on cr
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

aces24 wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


aces24 wrote:


medori-chan wrote:

" tomorrow " jdrama :D


i dont think tomorrow is japanese

it is japanese


are we talkin about the same tomorrow
cos this are the Cast:
Rainie Yang - Yuan Cheng Mei
Shawn Yue - Ou Yang Gua Ju
Eddy Peng - Qu Shou Zhi
Fan Wei Qi - Ji Xing Hua
Raymond Li - Zhao Song Gang

that is not a japanese names

idk the tomorrow im talking about is a medical drama

Cast

* Takenouchi Yutaka as Moriyama Kohei
* Kanno Miho as Tanaka Aiko
* Ogawa Tamaki as Endou Saya
* Kurokawa Tomoko as Tanaka Nanami
* Edo Harumi (エドはるみ) as Harada Kazuko
* Nagata Akira (永田彬) as Kato Keita
* Hashimoto Mami (橋本真実) as Sugiyama Mai
* Arimura Miki as Takizawa Nozomi
Posted 12/25/08

happipplrock wrote:


aces24 wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


aces24 wrote:


medori-chan wrote:

" tomorrow " jdrama :D


i dont think tomorrow is japanese

it is japanese


are we talkin about the same tomorrow
cos this are the Cast:
Rainie Yang - Yuan Cheng Mei
Shawn Yue - Ou Yang Gua Ju
Eddy Peng - Qu Shou Zhi
Fan Wei Qi - Ji Xing Hua
Raymond Li - Zhao Song Gang

that is not a japanese names

idk the tomorrow im talking about is a medical drama

Cast

* Takenouchi Yutaka as Moriyama Kohei
* Kanno Miho as Tanaka Aiko
* Ogawa Tamaki as Endou Saya
* Kurokawa Tomoko as Tanaka Nanami
* Edo Harumi (エドはるみ) as Harada Kazuko
* Nagata Akira (永田彬) as Kato Keita
* Hashimoto Mami (橋本真実) as Sugiyama Mai
* Arimura Miki as Takizawa Nozomi


yeah that is ttotally different
i guess they have this : tomorrow here in cr
4720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
65 / F / back in kame's arms
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
sorry .... i haven't seen any.......i'll try code blue .....thanks
10873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / sabah
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
J medic drama :
1. Iryu 1 & 2
2. Code Blue
3. Team batista no eiko
4. Shoni Kyumei
5. Heaven's Coins 1& 2
6. Tomorrow
7. Voice (Upcoming drama : Jan 09)
8. Code blue SP (Upcoming drama : Jan 09)

K medic drama :
1. New Heart
2. Before and After: Plastic Surgery
3. General Hospital 2
4. Surgeon Bong Dal Hee

which 1 is best? i prefer iryu1&2 and code blue...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.