First  Prev  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last
what game did you regret of buying?
43 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Houston
Offline
Posted 5/6/10
Bullet witch.........got suckered by a pretty face...
105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 5/6/10
Final Fantasy 13, this game disappointed me.
18031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/6/10

Zanktus wrote:

Final Fantasy 13, this game disappointed me.


You have to admit though it was a pretty decent movie.
Posted 5/6/10
supreme commander 2, kinda disappointed me in the game play...
105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 5/7/10

xruiza wrote:


Zanktus wrote:

Final Fantasy 13, this game disappointed me.


You have to admit though it was a pretty decent movie.


Well it is a nice movie, but I bought a game
53166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/7/10
white knight chronicles.....nuff said
6086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/7/10
Dragon Ball Z ultimate battle 22

I got it for 5 dollars

and that was 200,000,000 dollars too expensive
1610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 5/7/10
i just sold all my naruto and bleach videogames, some of them i didn't even bother playing, they were just terrible!!!
1489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / like i'll tell you
Offline
Posted 5/7/10
Sonic Unleashed for the PS2...it sucked...
32436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Gainesville, GA
Offline
Posted 5/7/10
Heavy Rain..the graphics are awesome but it's just too boring.
652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 5/7/10
Ridge Racer,lmfao that game sucked...I'm in like,some ultra super fast car and I get OUTSPEEDED by a van,or something on the lines of that <_<.
18031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/7/10

Zanktus wrote:


xruiza wrote:


Zanktus wrote:

Final Fantasy 13, this game disappointed me.


You have to admit though it was a pretty decent movie.


Well it is a nice movie, but I bought a game


You were deceived.
105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 5/8/10

xruiza wrote:


Zanktus wrote:


xruiza wrote:


Zanktus wrote:

Final Fantasy 13, this game disappointed me.


You have to admit though it was a pretty decent movie.


Well it is a nice movie, but I bought a game


You were deceived.


Damn you Square-Enix
64839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Where the heart is
Offline
Posted 5/8/10
Final Fantasy 7 Dirge of Cerebus
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / China, shenzhen
Offline
Posted 5/11/10
do you know www.nds9.com?
Where to buy things, will never regret
First  Prev  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.