Post Reply Membership Cards
6072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/25/08 , edited 12/25/08
You can ONLY get a membershipcard AFTER u ask for a position and i approve it!!!!!!

Fill This Out:
Username:
Name:
D.O.B:
Age:
Gender:
Position: apply for a position in the position forum!
Fav Anime:
Pic: (put in spoiler box)
Special Effects? Yes or No
Card #:
Thank You If You Have Have Ordered A Membership Card!
- Kona-chan the Creator
How Membership Card Look Like:
49663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Spokane, WA
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
Username: KinomiyaMichiru
Name: Holly Ann
D.O.B: 8 July 1981
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Position: Can I be Seraphic Charm?
Fav Anime: Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon
Pic:

Special Effects? Yes
Card #: 2
Thank You If You Have Have Ordered A Membership Card! You're Welcome!
- Kona-chan the Creator
How Membership Card Look Like:
Seiyo Academy Student
10632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
Username: 2AngelAnna
Name: Cindy
D.O.B: August 11th
Age: 13
Gender: female
Position: member
Fav Anime: Shugo Chara
Pic:

Special Effects? Yes
Card #2
6072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

KinomiyaMichiru wrote:

Username: KinomiyaMichiru
Name: Holly Ann
D.O.B: 8 July 1981
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Position: Can I be Seraphic Charm?
Fav Anime: Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon
Pic:

Special Effects? Yes
Card #: 2
Thank You If You Have Have Ordered A Membership Card! You're Welcome!
- Kona-chan the Creator
How Membership Card Look Like:

6072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

2AngelAnna wrote:

Username: 2AngelAnna
Name: Cindy
D.O.B: August 11th
Age: 13
Gender: female
Position: member
Fav Anime: Shugo Chara
Pic:

Special Effects? Yes
Card #2

Posted 12/25/08
Username:NarutoFangirl_123095
Name:Nancy
D.O.B:Dec. 30
Age:12
Gender:female
Position: dark jewel
Fav Anime:vampire knight
Pic:

Special Effects? Yes
Card #:2
6072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

NarutoFangirl_123095 wrote:

Username:NarutoFangirl_123095
Name:Nancy
D.O.B:Dec. 30
Age:12
Gender:female
Position: dark jewel
Fav Anime:vampire knight
Pic:

Special Effects? Yes
Card #:2

Seiyo Academy Student
2195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Anime land >
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
Username: SapphirePearl
Name: Seriko
D.O.B: 15 dec 1995
Age: 13
Gender: female
Position: Amulet heart (waiting to be approved)
Fav Anime: Shugo Chara[doki!]
Pic:

Special Effects? Yes
Card #:2
6072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

SapphirePearl wrote:

Username: SapphirePearl
Name: Seriko
D.O.B: 15 dec 1995
Age: 13
Gender: female
Position: Amulet heart (waiting to be approved)
Fav Anime: Shugo Chara[doki!]
Pic:

Special Effects? Yes
Card #:2

49663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Spokane, WA
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

animerocksmanga wrote:


KinomiyaMichiru wrote:

Username: KinomiyaMichiru
Name: Holly Ann
D.O.B: 8 July 1981
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Position: Can I be Seraphic Charm?
Fav Anime: Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon
Pic:

Special Effects? Yes
Card #: 2
Thank You If You Have Have Ordered A Membership Card! You're Welcome!
- Kona-chan the Creator
How Membership Card Look Like:


Thanx! It's wonderful!
6072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

KinomiyaMichiru wrote:


animerocksmanga wrote:


KinomiyaMichiru wrote:

Username: KinomiyaMichiru
Name: Holly Ann
D.O.B: 8 July 1981
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Position: Can I be Seraphic Charm?
Fav Anime: Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon
Pic:

Special Effects? Yes
Card #: 2
Thank You If You Have Have Ordered A Membership Card! You're Welcome!
- Kona-chan the Creator
How Membership Card Look Like:


Thanx! It's wonderful!


your welcome
You must be logged in to post.