First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Tutorial || Rendering Pictures
Posted 1/2/09
Thnkies here is mine...

Student
9856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / an unknown land i...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

messed up at some parts
Student
10973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In my fridge
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
wen i pressed ctrl+D it didnt work!~ =(
Posted 1/5/09

BlueSparkle wrote:

Tutorial by BlueSparkle

Learn how to Render Pictures!



Result


I save mine, but it said that it wasn't able to access.
Student
6468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / In your closet wi...
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
WAAAHH i think i did so so for my first time lol
Posted 1/7/09
This is mine...
Student
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
hm..you can also use the polygon lasso tool..i find that easier..XD well i nvr got rid of the bg..like transparent..i guess thats what ctrl+d is for?:D thanks really helped..^^
Student
30349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
it's really hard to do it with hair strands... is there some technique to it?
Forum Moderator
nodlex 
8290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

gleshillejacob wrote:

it's really hard to do it with hair strands... is there some technique to it?


Hair can be pretty difficult. Zoom in on the picture and render it or try to go around it with the magnetic lasso.
Forum Moderator
nodlex 
8290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

panda3525 wrote:


BlueSparkle wrote:

Tutorial by BlueSparkle

Learn how to Render Pictures!



Result


I save mine, but it said that it wasn't able to access.


You probourly saved it as PSD file. When you are save make sure to save it as JPEG. PSD allows you to open you picture again with all your layers still there on photoshop.
Forum Moderator
nodlex 
8290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/16/09 , edited 1/16/09

Sakura_AnimeLover wrote:

I got it!!!!=D thankies so much!!!!!!!xDDDDD >.<

but som parts are pretty messy
how can i put a new background???o.0


You create a new layer and choose the color you want and use the paint bucket and click on the picture make sure you are on the right layer.
Student
30349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

nodlex wrote:


gleshillejacob wrote:

it's really hard to do it with hair strands... is there some technique to it?


Hair can be pretty difficult. Zoom in on the picture and render it or try to go around it with the magnetic lasso.


thankies!!
i used a diff pic... the other one was 2 hard for me...
Forum Moderator
nodlex 
8290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

gleshillejacob wrote:


nodlex wrote:


gleshillejacob wrote:

it's really hard to do it with hair strands... is there some technique to it?


Hair can be pretty difficult. Zoom in on the picture and render it or try to go around it with the magnetic lasso.


thankies!!
i used a diff pic... the other one was 2 hard for me...


Good job with the manga coloring! Don't forget to color the eyes!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.