First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply -Avi Request-
Posted 1/3/09
DO WHATEVER U NEED BUT I NEED HELP DO
Posted 1/3/09
PLLEEEEEASSEEE
11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
Request to: Anyone
Text: tanxingpei96, Eu-chan
Pic:


Crop: Yes plz. xD
Size : Thin and tall
Extra (anything else?): Anything that would match the pictures. xD

Member
1155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a magical place
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
Request to (specific creator, mods, or helpers): anyone is fine ^^
Text (writing on avi): Roselyn
Pic (if it's too big, plz put in spoiler):

Crop (yes or no): no thanks ^^
Size (tall & thin, medium, small): thin and tall
Extra (anything else?): decorations like stars, lines, and other stuff please ^^
18033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / coffeshoppe.
Offline
Posted 1/5/09

hayley101 wrote:

text-hayley,hayley101
text color-pink or red
size-just leave the size as it is
extra-brushes and flowers or stars


18033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / coffeshoppe.
Offline
Posted 1/5/09

tanxingpei96 wrote:

Request to: Anyone
Text: tanxingpei96, Eu-chan
Pic:


Crop: Yes plz. xD
Size : Thin and tall
Extra (anything else?): Anything that would match the pictures. xD



Posted 1/6/09 , edited 1/6/09

ninjanear wrote:


hoako04 wrote:


ninjanear wrote:


hoako04 wrote:


ninjanear wrote:

Request to: Anyone
Text: Jasmine
Pic:

Crop: Yes plz. xD
Size : Thin and tall
Extra (anything else?): Anything that would match the pictures. xD

(Hope you didn't mind if I requested 2 Avi's >.<)


i messed up big time..-_-

here u go..
ill do the other one later..


You didn't mess up!!! It's so cute!! xD And for the other one, can you not do the crop? Plz and thank you. ^^ And if possible, can you take the crop out of this one? Cause I thought the crop was the decorations or something. >.< If it's possible that is. ^^ You don't have to. ^^ And thanks. -hugs-



welcomes.
sure. ill make another 1 without crop, but then i can't make it thin and tall~


mm. sry im so late >x<
i'll make it after hw.. ^_^;;;;

Nevermind then. ^^ Please make it with the crop. ^^ Thanks. -hugs- ^(^_^)>




sry im so late.. T^T
i'll work on it after homework..
29344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / With my Inu \(^ω^\)
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

hoako04 wrote:


ninjanear wrote:


hoako04 wrote:


ninjanear wrote:


hoako04 wrote:


ninjanear wrote:

Request to: Anyone
Text: Jasmine
Pic:

Crop: Yes plz. xD
Size : Thin and tall
Extra (anything else?): Anything that would match the pictures. xD

(Hope you didn't mind if I requested 2 Avi's >.<)


i messed up big time..-_-

here u go..
ill do the other one later..


It's ok. ^^ And thanks. ^^ Take your time ok. ^^ -hugs-

You didn't mess up!!! It's so cute!! xD And for the other one, can you not do the crop? Plz and thank you. ^^ And if possible, can you take the crop out of this one? Cause I thought the crop was the decorations or something. >.< If it's possible that is. ^^ You don't have to. ^^ And thanks. -hugs-



welcomes.
sure. ill make another 1 without crop, but then i can't make it thin and tall~


mm. sry im so late >x<
i'll make it after hw.. ^_^;;;;

Nevermind then. ^^ Please make it with the crop. ^^ Thanks. -hugs- ^(^_^)>




sry im so late.. T^T
i'll work on it after homework..


Posted 1/7/09 , edited 1/7/09




like this??
18033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / coffeshoppe.
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

ChiHasekura wrote:

Request to (specific creator, mods, or helpers): anyone is fine ^^
Text (writing on avi): Roselyn
Pic (if it's too big, plz put in spoiler):

Crop (yes or no): no thanks ^^
Size (tall & thin, medium, small): thin and tall
Extra (anything else?): decorations like stars, lines, and other stuff please ^^


29344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / With my Inu \(^ω^\)
Offline
Posted 1/8/09

hoako04 wrote:





like this??


WAHH!!!~~ That's so CUTE!!!! Thank you so much!! -hugs- Is that crop? The thing that fades in the background? Cause I like it this way better.~ xD But thanks. ^^ How's the other Avi going? The one under that picture? Hehe. ^^ Please take your time. ^^
Posted 1/8/09 , edited 1/8/09



gomene >x<
n crop is to cut the pic..
usually most people want crop
cuz then u can make the avii tall & thin~ :3


Posted 1/9/09
oh yeah take off the writing kitty cat plz
Posted 1/9/09
when r u gonna be done wit mine
Posted 1/9/09

fahmida100 wrote:

when r u gonna be done wit mine


sry, but plz be paitient..
n im not sure..
cuz kitty cat herself made the avi.
i can't use her image w/out her permission.
sry.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.