First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply How tall are you?
Posted 12/27/08

cyj-122 wrote:


246858 wrote:


cyj-122 wrote:

NO i am already going to be 16 soon...
Am i really short my mama says I am fine..
OH that's short too.
My mama say guys must be 180cm


Oh...are u talking about me? I'm 180cm!



YA but my mama says beware of people who lie about their age


Hey I never lie, ok!

Posted 12/27/08

色伯伯 伯伯 is 40year old and above one
Posted 12/27/08 , edited 12/27/08

cyj-122 wrote:


色伯伯 伯伯 is 40year old and above one


妳想怎麼樣才肯相信我呢? 變態女! 現在在做什麼? 正在偷看Appleboy嗎? 還是正在以Appleboy為對象而想入非非呢?

Posted 12/27/08

246858 wrote:


cyj-122 wrote:


色伯伯 伯伯 is 40year old and above one


妳想怎麼樣才肯相信我呢? 變態女! 現在在做什麼? 正在偷看Appleboy嗎? 還是正在以Appleboy為對象而想入非非呢?



HAHA GO SCAN YOUR IC FOR US
LOL what. I don't have to fantasize okay. Cause he's just right beside me. I don't have the need to peep.
是光明正大的欣赏!
Posted 12/27/08

cyj-122 wrote:


246858 wrote:


cyj-122 wrote:


色伯伯 伯伯 is 40year old and above one


妳想怎麼樣才肯相信我呢? 變態女! 現在在做什麼? 正在偷看Appleboy嗎? 還是正在以Appleboy為對象而想入非非呢?



HAHA GO SCAN YOUR IC FOR US
LOL what. I don't have to fantasize okay. Cause he's just right beside me. I don't have the need to peep.
是光明正大的欣赏!


DUN WANT! Later u all know where i live later i scare u will stalk me! Oh...is he reading this now? Hey, applyboy! Just wanna tell u there's whole lots of better girls to choose out there than someone who have 戀童癖 and also dirty-minded!

Posted 12/27/08
I'm 169.1cm ! I'm 14 years old :DD
15334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
86 / M / Have you seen a r...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

WahYonn wrote:

I'm 169.1cm ! I'm 14 years old :DD


when i'm 14 i'm already 175cm.
15334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
86 / M / Have you seen a r...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

lol your chinese is good man. no xing huan xiang ar cyj.tee hee..
Member
5195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / my world class MU...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
cyj is a paedophile.
Posted 12/27/08

Santhor wrote:


lol your chinese is good man. no xing huan xiang ar cyj.tee hee..


LOL what's xing huan xiang? ah is there a han yu ping yin error again
Posted 12/27/08

MUD-PIES-YUM wrote:

cyj is a paedophile.


LOL NO WAY.
Wikipedia states that a pedophile is someone who is sexually interested in another person who is at least 5 years younger than him/ her.
Member
5195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / my world class MU...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08 , edited 12/27/08

cyj-122 wrote:


MUD-PIES-YUM wrote:

cyj is a paedophile.


LOL NO WAY.
Wikipedia states that a pedophile is someone who is sexually interested in another person who is at least 5 years younger than him/ her.
WELL HOW DO I KNOW YOU AREN'T A PAEDOPHILE???

Posted 12/27/08

MUD-PIES-YUM wrote:


cyj-122 wrote:


MUD-PIES-YUM wrote:

cyj is a paedophile.


LOL NO WAY.
Wikipedia states that a pedophile is someone who is sexually interested in another person who is at least 5 years younger than him/ her.
WELL HOW DO I KNOW YOU AREN'T A PAEDOPHILE???



cause i'm not interested in you.
Member
5195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / my world class MU...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

cyj-122 wrote:


MUD-PIES-YUM wrote:


cyj-122 wrote:


MUD-PIES-YUM wrote:

cyj is a paedophile.


LOL NO WAY.
Wikipedia states that a pedophile is someone who is sexually interested in another person who is at least 5 years younger than him/ her.
WELL HOW DO I KNOW YOU AREN'T A PAEDOPHILE???



cause i'm not interested in you.
But i'm not 5 years younger than you if the age on your profile is correct O:

Member
7714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / where Dianna Agro...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

MUD-PIES-YUM wrote:


cyj-122 wrote:


MUD-PIES-YUM wrote:


cyj-122 wrote:


MUD-PIES-YUM wrote:

cyj is a paedophile.


LOL NO WAY.
Wikipedia states that a pedophile is someone who is sexually interested in another person who is at least 5 years younger than him/ her.
WELL HOW DO I KNOW YOU AREN'T A PAEDOPHILE???



cause i'm not interested in you.
But i'm not 5 years younger than you if the age on your profile is correct O:



that shows shes not even slightly pedo ? haha
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.