First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Character Sign Up
Posted 12/27/08

denicarpio12 wrote:

can i be amulet cross??


sure
Posted 12/27/08

AkariToroko wrote:

amulet angel PLLSSS^^ not taken right?


nope, not taken yet.^^
Posted 12/27/08

SakuraHaruno9 wrote:

Can I be Miki?


kk^^
Member
3998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / HauntedHouseInn
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
can i be Miki
35060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Europe
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

xXToxic-UtauXx wrote:


SakuraHaruno9 wrote:

Can I be Miki?


kk^^


YAY THX! ^^
Posted 12/27/08

LilDarkAngelGurl wrote:

can i be Miki


srry, its already taken 2 minutes ago srry
Moderator
1493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

xXToxic-UtauXx wrote:


LilDarkAngelGurl wrote:

can i be Miki


srry, its already taken 2 minutes ago srry


can i be clown drop? if not then dark jewel?
Posted 12/27/08

Snower1215 wrote:


xXToxic-UtauXx wrote:


LilDarkAngelGurl wrote:

can i be Miki


srry, its already taken 2 minutes ago srry


can i be clown drop? if not then dark jewel?


clown drop is available
Moderator
1493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

xXToxic-UtauXx wrote:


Snower1215 wrote:


xXToxic-UtauXx wrote:


LilDarkAngelGurl wrote:

can i be Miki


srry, its already taken 2 minutes ago srry


can i be clown drop? if not then dark jewel?


clown drop is available


i mean, can u choose for me? 1 of those 2? i cant choose... wil u decide 4 me?
Posted 12/27/08

Snower1215 wrote:


xXToxic-UtauXx wrote:


Snower1215 wrote:


xXToxic-UtauXx wrote:


LilDarkAngelGurl wrote:

can i be Miki


srry, its already taken 2 minutes ago srry


can i be clown drop? if not then dark jewel?


clown drop is available


i mean, can u choose for me? 1 of those 2? i cant choose... wil u decide 4 me?


well i luv utau!!! so i'm choosing dark jewel
Moderator
1493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

xXToxic-UtauXx wrote:


Snower1215 wrote:


xXToxic-UtauXx wrote:


Snower1215 wrote:


xXToxic-UtauXx wrote:


LilDarkAngelGurl wrote:

can i be Miki


srry, its already taken 2 minutes ago srry


can i be clown drop? if not then dark jewel?


clown drop is available


i mean, can u choose for me? 1 of those 2? i cant choose... wil u decide 4 me?


well i luv utau!!! so i'm choosing dark jewel


me too! and i love rima too... so i couldnt decide... but thank u for choosing!
Posted 12/27/08

Snower1215 wrote:


xXToxic-UtauXx wrote:


Snower1215 wrote:


xXToxic-UtauXx wrote:


Snower1215 wrote:


xXToxic-UtauXx wrote:


LilDarkAngelGurl wrote:

can i be Miki


srry, its already taken 2 minutes ago srry


can i be clown drop? if not then dark jewel?


clown drop is available


i mean, can u choose for me? 1 of those 2? i cant choose... wil u decide 4 me?


well i luv utau!!! so i'm choosing dark jewel


me too! and i love rima too... so i couldnt decide... but thank u for choosing!


np, well let's give it up for UTAU!!! *starts clapping*
Moderator
1493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

xXToxic-UtauXx wrote:


Snower1215 wrote:


xXToxic-UtauXx wrote:


Snower1215 wrote:


xXToxic-UtauXx wrote:


Snower1215 wrote:


xXToxic-UtauXx wrote:


LilDarkAngelGurl wrote:

can i be Miki


srry, its already taken 2 minutes ago srry


can i be clown drop? if not then dark jewel?


clown drop is available


i mean, can u choose for me? 1 of those 2? i cant choose... wil u decide 4 me?


well i luv utau!!! so i'm choosing dark jewel


me too! and i love rima too... so i couldnt decide... but thank u for choosing!


np, well let's give it up for UTAU!!! *starts clapping*


late reply, sorry. *starts clapping along*
Member
3998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / HauntedHouseInn
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

xXToxic-UtauXx wrote:


LilDarkAngelGurl wrote:

can i be Miki


srry, its already taken 2 minutes ago srry


hmmm... then can i be Amulet Neko?
Posted 12/27/08

LilDarkAngelGurl wrote:


xXToxic-UtauXx wrote:


LilDarkAngelGurl wrote:

can i be Miki


srry, its already taken 2 minutes ago srry


hmmm... then can i be Amulet Neko?


ok then
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.