First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
REQUESTS for avatars
Boss
136239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/26/08 , edited 12/26/08

cutiesakura8 wrote:




please do not post your request in a spoiler. xD
okay? if not we might accidentally skipped it.
Shopper
14120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / same place you ar...
Offline
Posted 12/26/08 , edited 12/26/08
junko in process! <3


Director
21162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore, Yishun
Offline
Posted 12/26/08 , edited 12/26/08

tanxingpei96 wrote:

[DONE];MAKI



Hope it's okay
your picture wasn't big enough, so I used my own original copy.

11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 12/26/08 , edited 12/26/08

CloeGirl wrote:


tanxingpei96 wrote:

[DONE];MAKI


Hope it's okay
your picture wasn't big enough, so I used my own original copy.

wa its lovely! i would like to request for more izzit okay?

Director
21162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore, Yishun
Offline
Posted 12/26/08 , edited 12/26/08

tanxingpei96 wrote:




should be okay ^^
btw, i forogt to ask, have you uploaded 5 pics ??
Shopper
2678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / where am i~? =3
Offline
Posted 12/26/08 , edited 12/26/08

babyoak wrote:


cutiesakura8 wrote:




please do not post your request in a spoiler. xD
okay? if not we might accidentally skipped it.


sorry!! ^^;;;

11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

CloeGirl wrote:


tanxingpei96 wrote:




should be okay ^^
btw, i forogt to ask, have you uploaded 5 pics ??
yup! at the payment rite?

Director
21162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore, Yishun
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

tanxingpei96 wrote:


CloeGirl wrote:


tanxingpei96 wrote:




should be okay ^^
btw, i forogt to ask, have you uploaded 5 pics ??
yup! at the payment rite?



yep =)
please don't upload at the wrong folder, i'll be working my ass off then ><
11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

CloeGirl wrote:


tanxingpei96 wrote:


CloeGirl wrote:


tanxingpei96 wrote:




should be okay ^^
btw, i forogt to ask, have you uploaded 5 pics ??
yup! at the payment rite?

haha dun worry i wont put it at the wrong place xD then i request again thanks

yep =)
please don't upload at the wrong folder, i'll be working my ass off then ><


11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 12/26/08 , edited 12/27/08
JUNKO! <3

1955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / MY BED!!!
Offline
Posted 12/26/08 , edited 12/27/08
[DONE];MAKI

Shopper
11356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/26/08 , edited 1/2/09
JUNKO! <33
Boss
136239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

6D_Anime_Girl_6D wrote:

junko in process! <3




hope you like it. xD
Shopper
14120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / same place you ar...
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

babyoak wrote:


6D_Anime_Girl_6D wrote:

junko in process! <3




hope you like it. xD


thanx i luv it!!~♥ XD
Boss
136239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

girliewirlie7 wrote:

junko in process! <3




hope you like it,
next time please do not post your picture in the spoiler.
thanks. xD
&& please upload 5 photos in the payback.folder.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.