First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
What do you think of this DBSK fangirls' movement to flood CR forum with the 4 letters DBSK?
3734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

uhhm,.at first this topic is starting to annoy me,.but after reading some of the opinions,.I realized yeah,..that's right,..I'm a huge DBSK fan,..

as shadowkate has said,..were sorry,..but I guess we can't help it since some of the fans are really like went crazy hearing the letters "DBSK",..so I guess if you find it annoying don't read the thread,..

so in behalf WE'RE sorry,.GOMEN NASAI,..MIANHE!
2593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / away from RLE
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
hmmmm....

I love TVXQ...

so that's all...
9000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Country Homes
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
YUp me too SORRY on behalf DBSK fans...

some facts are true too
Posted 12/26/08

catyeo8 wrote:


erxmeeza wrote:


kashikoi wrote:

uh.. congratulations you just started a new dbsk thread


same mind with me...
i laugh so hard...good point...



LOL,..same here,..you just made me laugh and Good Point too,..Ü



um first of all...kashikoi has certainly made a very very good point about this topic!!! hahhhahaha

but nevertheless...on behalf of dbsk fan's i do apologise for the numerous topics that have been discussed in the music section.
205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
hmm..

i have no comment about this..

but i hope fans of other bands will also make topics so that topics about or related to dbsk won't cover the music forum/...

no offence..
3258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lala Land
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

catyeo8 wrote:


erxmeeza wrote:


kashikoi wrote:

uh.. congratulations you just started a new dbsk thread


same mind with me...
i laugh so hard...good point...



LOL,..same here,..you just made me laugh and Good Point too,..Ü



thank you for your rather nonsensical and sarcastic congrats, but i appreciate it, out of goodwill. and neither would it affect me much, because i know i've made a good point with this topic, and i'm sure you girls know the difference between this topic title with 'dbsk' added in and a 1001 others about their hairstyles and etc. to me, this is not a fangirling dbsk topic. oh my, or do you fangirls really cannot see the difference?
confidence is a marvelous armor against sarcasm. (if you can understand)
but once again, i think you fangirls couldnt get the point of this topic.
maybe to you fangirls anything with dbsk will be a dbsk thread.
but this is not those kinda senseless random topics so many of you are posting.
it is to make our (namely non dbsk fangirls) point heard.
3258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lala Land
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

tranling wrote:

i wonder how long their popularity will last ???


i wonder too...
the hallyu in the drama aspect is slowly dying down now.
sooner or later kpop will die down too...
prolly that's why so many korean singers are dreaming of entering us market.
1103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Himitsu
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

nina_h wrote:


catyeo8 wrote:


erxmeeza wrote:


kashikoi wrote:

uh.. congratulations you just started a new dbsk thread


same mind with me...
i laugh so hard...good point...



LOL,..same here,..you just made me laugh and Good Point too,..Ü



um first of all...kashikoi has certainly made a very very good point about this topic!!! hahhhahaha

but nevertheless...on behalf of dbsk fan's i do apologise for the numerous topics that have been discussed in the music section.


erm, i wont label this as a true dbsk thread though. am i supposed to be sensing some spite or sarcasm towards the topic starter?

anyway, it's true. before i decided to not just read replies and comment, i've seen this particular dbsk fan posting two brand new topics on their mirotic album updates.
bad, bad example.
1430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
these TVXQ fan girls annoys me ><
they have Cassiopeia go there and gossip as much as u want. :p
it's like 12 years old girls talking about how hot are DBSK.
47470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Birmingham
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

anime_4evaz wrote:

I, myself am a DBSK fan, there should be a restriction to the neverending threads of DBSK.
Some like you pointed out are useless, like the "What do you think of ....". Spam.

BUT.

Some are actually revelant, like the award shows they are attending. New song/MV. So on, so forth. Again, I agree, these should all be in the respective DBSK thread. In the respective DBSK group.

--
This bring me to another topic. The forums are just filled with rubbish. Seriously, even if they're rules, noone even goes to check them. Just where are all the moderators?


Agreed.
3734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

ringo_seijin wrote:


catyeo8 wrote:


erxmeeza wrote:


kashikoi wrote:

uh.. congratulations you just started a new dbsk thread


same mind with me...
i laugh so hard...good point...



LOL,..same here,..you just made me laugh and Good Point too,..Ü



thank you for your rather nonsensical and sarcastic congrats, but i appreciate it, out of goodwill. and neither would it affect me much, because i know i've made a good point with this topic, and i'm sure you girls know the difference between this topic title with 'dbsk' added in and a 1001 others about their hairstyles and etc. to me, this is not a fangirling dbsk topic. oh my, or do you fangirls really cannot see the difference?
confidence is a marvelous armor against sarcasm. (if you can understand)
but once again, i think you fangirls couldnt get the point of this topic.
maybe to you fangirls anything with dbsk will be a dbsk thread.
but this is not those kinda senseless random topics so many of you are posting.
it is to make our (namely non dbsk fangirls) point heard.



whoa,..I get your point,..and after I quoted this I posted another one to say sorry i behalf of the DBSK fans,..it's just like we really think the person we quoted really made a good point out there,..but I get the point of you posting this topic,..it's just that we can' control some of the fans that go GAGA from the moment they hear DBSK,..and I noticed it too that the threads are somehow can be called flooded you know,.?,..so,.that's it,.sorry if you feel it is sarcastic,..
Posted 12/26/08 , edited 12/26/08
I think those users are just ignorant of the fact that a main dbsk thread exists. That main DBSK news thread isnt too popular itself and as obvious as it is, CR has lots DBSK of fans. Naturally, not everyone is aware that a main DBSK news thread exists. They're also making those threads out of kind intentions too. The thread starter just wants to share news to other fans or express their view so we're very sorry if its making you "annoyed". It's not even that big of an "issue" if you insist on calling it that. You can just choose to IGNORE those threads instead of contradicting yourself and making yet another DBSK related thread to add to the pile.



Most of them are probably forum noobs. What can you do? I bet you there is still gonna be more DBSK related thread posted. If you hate it so much, report it to a moderator.
Posted 12/26/08
i think it's nice that they have many dedicated fans ..

however i think it's ridiculous that we have threads like

"Yunho saves girl"
"SHINee sings Mirotic"

4923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/26/08 , edited 12/26/08
We get you guys. We really do. And we TOTALLY get your point. So...

I'm saying this AGAIN.

In behalf of all DBSK fans.

GOMENASAI.
SORRY.
3258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lala Land
Offline
Posted 12/26/08 , edited 12/26/08

quynhie wrote:

I think those users are just ignorant of the fact that a main dbsk thread exists. That main DBSK news thread isnt too popular itself and as obvious as it is, CR has lots DBSK of fans. Naturally, not everyone is aware that a main DBSK news thread exists. They're also making those threads out of kind intentions too. The thread starter just wants to share news to other fans or express their view so we're very sorry if its making you "annoyed". It's not even that big of an "issue" if you insist on calling it that. You can just choose to IGNORE those threads instead of contradicting yourself and making yet another DBSK related thread to add to the pile.





and the biggest probability on why they didnt know a main thread exists is because too much random, 'not worthy to be a brand new topic' topics are posted such that it pushed the main thread to god knows which page. 101?
they have nothing else to blame for this ignorant you speak of other than themselves.
it depends on how you view this thread. maybe to you, this is just another dbsk related thread.
but in fact, my point was to call out to those fangirls, who are crazily posting updates as brand new topics, to take note of this issue. do you think they will give a damn if i do not put DBSK on the title?
but then again, after exchanging come comments with other fangirls here, i realised that they're unable to really apprehend this fact.
and judging from your comment, i think you've missed the point too.
and previously i kept seeing certain mods locking those random and useless dbsk threads telling them to post it at the main threads. but apparently the numbers aint decreasing.
so either these people cant read, or they dont freaking care in the first place.
and it has been ages since i've last seen mods clearing this place up. perhaps they've given up on this section too.
and nah, i'll not report.
i'll suggest to the mod to set up a DBSK section here, HAPPY?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.