First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
What do you think of this DBSK fangirls' movement to flood CR forum with the 4 letters DBSK?
3619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NotEvenWorth YOuR...
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
i love dbsk <3
but it is a bit outrageous^^ they're probably just happy that dbsk's been so successful..it'll wear down.
8684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
Yes, all DBSK threads belong in the DBSK section. So plz post DBSK threads in the DBSK section.

wait...isn't this thread DBSK related?
Posted 12/26/08
i love love love them!
3258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lala Land
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

sinnerinheaven wrote:


farahdw wrote:


erxmeeza wrote:


kashikoi wrote:

uh.. congratulations you just started a new dbsk thread


same mind with me...
i laugh so hard...good point...


i just realized this thing...yeah..this topic starter just started a new thread about dbsk...yeah..



lol yeah i also agree
when i was writting my comment this though came to y mind



Akixx9 wrote:

Yes, all DBSK threads belong in the DBSK section. So plz post DBSK threads in the DBSK section.

wait...isn't this thread DBSK related?


fangirls just cant get it, can you?
in my previous reply to such sarcasm, if you fangirls arent intelligent enough to see the difference between this post and other dbsk fangirling topics, well, then that's just too bad.
ps, a big hint for you.
this is about dbsk fangirls' movement to flood CR music forum with dbsk, and attempt to make the music section into a dbsk section.
3258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lala Land
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

quynhie wrote:

I didnt say unnesscary dbsk threads werent and issue but its nothing to waste your breathe over. Im simply insisting is it CANT be helped. Your point is "calling out to those fangirls, who are crazily posting updates as brand new topics, to take note of this issue" and I do agree but I felt slightly insulted by how you worded your first post although it may not be your intention. it seems like your depicting all of us as irrational when in case there are only a few and it's not just dbsk fans. There just happens to be a lot of dbsk fans. Well, good luck on your mission to stop people or just dbsk fans from posting unnesscary threads even though I think its its futile. There seems to be more unnesscary threads popping up lol.


it CAN be done if fans are willing to cooperate and they if they care.
hmm... seems like you also thinks that fans arent cooperative and they dont care?
okay, i get your point.
case close.
byebye.
Posted 12/26/08

ringo_seijin wrote:


quynhie wrote:

I didnt say unnesscary dbsk threads werent and issue but its nothing to waste your breathe over. Im simply insisting is it CANT be helped. Your point is "calling out to those fangirls, who are crazily posting updates as brand new topics, to take note of this issue" and I do agree but I felt slightly insulted by how you worded your first post although it may not be your intention. it seems like your depicting all of us as irrational when in case there are only a few and it's not just dbsk fans. There just happens to be a lot of dbsk fans. Well, good luck on your mission to stop people or just dbsk fans from posting unnesscary threads even though I think its its futile. There seems to be more unnesscary threads popping up lol.


it CAN be done if fans are willing to cooperate and they if they care.
hmm... seems like you also thinks that fans arent cooperative and they dont care?
okay, i get your point.
case close.
byebye.


What kind of lalaland are you from buddy?
I'll take my word back if you can make that happen which I highly doubt.
Plus, I never said that fans didnt care. In this case i think you care a little bit tooo much
3258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lala Land
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

quynhie wrote:


ringo_seijin wrote:


quynhie wrote:

I didnt say unnesscary dbsk threads werent and issue but its nothing to waste your breathe over. Im simply insisting is it CANT be helped. Your point is "calling out to those fangirls, who are crazily posting updates as brand new topics, to take note of this issue" and I do agree but I felt slightly insulted by how you worded your first post although it may not be your intention. it seems like your depicting all of us as irrational when in case there are only a few and it's not just dbsk fans. There just happens to be a lot of dbsk fans. Well, good luck on your mission to stop people or just dbsk fans from posting unnesscary threads even though I think its its futile. There seems to be more unnesscary threads popping up lol.


it CAN be done if fans are willing to cooperate and they if they care.
hmm... seems like you also thinks that fans arent cooperative and they dont care?
okay, i get your point.
case close.
byebye.


What kind of lalaland are you from buddy?
I'll take my word back if you can make that happen which I highly doubt.
Plus, I never said that fans didnt care. In this case i think you care a little bit tooo much


my lalaland is one level higher than your laland.
81 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
oh my gosh O_O
i like dbsk and all
but um girls chill out~
Posted 12/26/08

ringo_seijin wrote:


quynhie wrote:


ringo_seijin wrote:


quynhie wrote:

I didnt say unnesscary dbsk threads werent and issue but its nothing to waste your breathe over. Im simply insisting is it CANT be helped. Your point is "calling out to those fangirls, who are crazily posting updates as brand new topics, to take note of this issue" and I do agree but I felt slightly insulted by how you worded your first post although it may not be your intention. it seems like your depicting all of us as irrational when in case there are only a few and it's not just dbsk fans. There just happens to be a lot of dbsk fans. Well, good luck on your mission to stop people or just dbsk fans from posting unnesscary threads even though I think its its futile. There seems to be more unnesscary threads popping up lol.


it CAN be done if fans are willing to cooperate and they if they care.
hmm... seems like you also thinks that fans arent cooperative and they dont care?
okay, i get your point.
case close.
byebye.


What kind of lalaland are you from buddy?
I'll take my word back if you can make that happen which I highly doubt.
Plus, I never said that fans didnt care. In this case i think you care a little bit tooo much


my lalaland is one level higher than your laland.


oh, very mature of you.
I case you didnt catch on, that was a rhetorical question.
47 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/26/08 , edited 12/26/08


sorry but you're the scary one here...lol...the fact that you actually typed
in dbsk's name in the search engine to find how many post they have is a hint
at how insane you must be...
another is that fact that you would take the time to argue against others is just shows
how weak you are being affected by others comments on the forum...haha..
i dont get it...do you hate the fans?? or dbsk??
actually, i'm not a dbsk fan but i dont really care about them so i usually just ignore the
post cuz i dont let it get to me! gosh..you must be one of these crazy antis...lol...as crazy as the hardcore fans..i c..

3258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lala Land
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

quynhie wrote:


ringo_seijin wrote:


quynhie wrote:


ringo_seijin wrote:


quynhie wrote:

I didnt say unnesscary dbsk threads werent and issue but its nothing to waste your breathe over. Im simply insisting is it CANT be helped. Your point is "calling out to those fangirls, who are crazily posting updates as brand new topics, to take note of this issue" and I do agree but I felt slightly insulted by how you worded your first post although it may not be your intention. it seems like your depicting all of us as irrational when in case there are only a few and it's not just dbsk fans. There just happens to be a lot of dbsk fans. Well, good luck on your mission to stop people or just dbsk fans from posting unnesscary threads even though I think its its futile. There seems to be more unnesscary threads popping up lol.


it CAN be done if fans are willing to cooperate and they if they care.
hmm... seems like you also thinks that fans arent cooperative and they dont care?
okay, i get your point.
case close.
byebye.


What kind of lalaland are you from buddy?
I'll take my word back if you can make that happen which I highly doubt.
Plus, I never said that fans didnt care. In this case i think you care a little bit tooo much


my lalaland is one level higher than your laland.


oh, very mature of you.
I case you didnt catch on, that was a rhetorical question.


chill buddy~
it was supposed to be a pun.
lala and la, get it?
and instead you didnt catch on, that was supposed to be sarcastic humour.
and no worries, as i've said in previous replies to other fangirls...
confidence is marvelous armour to sarcasm.
have a nice day, bye~
3258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lala Land
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

XBBloverX wrote:



sorry but you're the scary one here...lol...the fact that you actually typed
in dbsk's name in the search engine to find how many post they have is a hint
at how insane you must be...
another is that fact that you would take the time to argue against others is just shows
how weak you are being affected by others comments on the forum...haha..
i dont get it...do you hate the fans?? or dbsk??
actually, i'm not a dbsk fan but i dont really care about them so i usually just ignore the
post cuz i dont let it get to me! gosh..you must be one of these crazy antis...lol...as crazy as the hardcore fans..i c..



hmm, i see that you've read through the comments posted?
then can you go back to page 4 and read through carefully?
especially my reply to sakuracherry.
it's the dbsk fans that are harping on this topic now. i'm just doing my part to entertain them.
i'm spiteful and competitive(plus having loads of free time now) so i dont mind this kinda immature amusement.
it's up to you to think anything you like, you can also label me as anti fans.
then i'll be a dbsk antifan who listen to them on my ipod!
wow!
Posted 12/26/08 , edited 12/26/08


oh snap, i didnt even notice that. and i tried to be a smart ass. well, nice having this chat with you even though i think we got no more. I only came to the conclusion that your pretty much the same as the fangirls you supposably hate(:
47 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/26/08 , edited 12/26/08
What a bitch!~...hahaa..so you like playing with others lol...u really are insane...get a life...


3258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lala Land
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

quynhie wrote:



oh snap, i didnt even notice that. and i tried to be a smart ass. well, nice having this chat with you even though i think we got no more. I only came to the conclusion that your pretty much the same as the fangirls you supposably hate(:


oh well, it's my pleasure!
and perhaps you can also drop by the previous page and read my comment that quoted sakuracherry too.
*winks*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.