First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Filipinos: Do you want Twilight to have a Filipino Version???!!
14801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dragonstone
Offline
Posted 12/26/08 , edited 12/30/08
Earlier this week, Philippine-based ABS-CBN reported that filming is set to begin for a Tagalog television series based on the movie Twilight called Takipsilim.

The following is the tentative cast as listed on the ABS-CBN's online forum:

Rayver Cruz as Edward Cullen

Shaina Magdayao as Isabella Swan

Valeen Montenegro as Alice Cullen

Gabby Concepcion as Dr. Carlisle Cullen

Luis Manzano as Emmett Cullen

Al Tantay as Charlie Swan

Yayo Aguila as Renee Dwyer

Fred Payawan as Jacob Black

Carlos Agassi as James

Chin Chin Gutierrez as Esme Cullen

Karylle as Rosalie Hale

Joross Gamboa as Jasper Hale

Jessy Mendiola as Jessica Stanley

Empress Schuck as Angela Weber

Brad Murdoch as Laurent

Nikki Bacolod as Victoria

Aaron Villaflor as Mike Newton

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EDIT: YESS!!!...NOW I CAN BREATHE CALMLY AT LAST!!!!...THERE IS NOO TWILIGHT FILIPINO VERSION!!..YESS!!...I HEARD IT FROM THE NEWS A WHILE AGO FROM ABS-CBN (TV Patrol World) THAT THEY HAVE NO PLANS TO REMAKE THE FILM!!!>..YESSS!!!...SOMEONE IN THE INTERNET JUST MAKE UP THAT ISSUE.(well..i thnk?)..YESSS!!!...YAAYY!!!...NO TWILIGHT FILIPINO VERSION!!!....*REJOICE PEOPLE!!

& btw, also read this: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-422937/Twilight-Filipino-remake-is-a-HOAX.html
5146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the city bying...
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
umm no?
16233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Land of my liking...
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
I PERSONALLY DON'T LIKE REMAKES OF MOVIES IN FILIPINO VERSION.
107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / neverland
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

watever1000 wrote:

Earlier this week, Philippine-based ABS-CBN reported that filming is set to begin for a Tagalog television series based on the movie Twilight called Takipsilim.

The following is the tentative cast as listed on the ABS-CBN's online forum:

Rayver Cruz as Edward Cullen

Shaina Magdayao as Isabella Swan

Valeen Montenegro as Alice Cullen

Gabby Concepcion as Dr. Carlisle Cullen

Luis Manzano as Emmett Cullen

Al Tantay as Charlie Swan

Yayo Aguila as Renee Dwyer

Fred Payawan as Jacob Black

Carlos Agassi as James

Chin Chin Gutierrez as Esme Cullen

Karylle as Rosalie Hale

Joross Gamboa as Jasper Hale

Jessy Mendiola as Jessica Stanley

Empress Schuck as Angela Weber

Brad Murdoch as Laurent

Nikki Bacolod as Victoria

Aaron Villaflor as Mike Newton




not true according to abs-cbn. that "article" was removed.
15281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in a bookshop or...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08 , edited 12/27/08
why filipinos have 2 remake every movie in a pinoy version??? -_-".........
14801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dragonstone
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

firefly_mary wrote:


watever1000 wrote:

Earlier this week, Philippine-based ABS-CBN reported that filming is set to begin for a Tagalog television series based on the movie Twilight called Takipsilim.

The following is the tentative cast as listed on the ABS-CBN's online forum:

Rayver Cruz as Edward Cullen

Shaina Magdayao as Isabella Swan

Valeen Montenegro as Alice Cullen

Gabby Concepcion as Dr. Carlisle Cullen

Luis Manzano as Emmett Cullen

Al Tantay as Charlie Swan

Yayo Aguila as Renee Dwyer

Fred Payawan as Jacob Black

Carlos Agassi as James

Chin Chin Gutierrez as Esme Cullen

Karylle as Rosalie Hale

Joross Gamboa as Jasper Hale

Jessy Mendiola as Jessica Stanley

Empress Schuck as Angela Weber

Brad Murdoch as Laurent

Nikki Bacolod as Victoria

Aaron Villaflor as Mike Newton




not true according to abs-cbn. that "article" was removed.



ohh...tnx for the update ...so, they will cancel the remake??
*wished that they'll cancel it.
636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / A. Bonifacio, Dif...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
hellno!they're juz gonna make a fool of the movie...
107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / neverland
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

watever1000 wrote:


firefly_mary wrote:


watever1000 wrote:

Earlier this week, Philippine-based ABS-CBN reported that filming is set to begin for a Tagalog television series based on the movie Twilight called Takipsilim.

The following is the tentative cast as listed on the ABS-CBN's online forum:

Rayver Cruz as Edward Cullen

Shaina Magdayao as Isabella Swan

Valeen Montenegro as Alice Cullen

Gabby Concepcion as Dr. Carlisle Cullen

Luis Manzano as Emmett Cullen

Al Tantay as Charlie Swan

Yayo Aguila as Renee Dwyer

Fred Payawan as Jacob Black

Carlos Agassi as James

Chin Chin Gutierrez as Esme Cullen

Karylle as Rosalie Hale

Joross Gamboa as Jasper Hale

Jessy Mendiola as Jessica Stanley

Empress Schuck as Angela Weber

Brad Murdoch as Laurent

Nikki Bacolod as Victoria

Aaron Villaflor as Mike Newton




not true according to abs-cbn. that "article" was removed.



ohh...tnx for the update ...so, they will cancel the remake??
*wished that they'll cancel it.



there's nothing to cancel. the remake was just a rumor.
1548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in dreamland, whe...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

firefly_mary wrote:


watever1000 wrote:


firefly_mary wrote:


watever1000 wrote:

Earlier this week, Philippine-based ABS-CBN reported that filming is set to begin for a Tagalog television series based on the movie Twilight called Takipsilim.

The following is the tentative cast as listed on the ABS-CBN's online forum:

Rayver Cruz as Edward Cullen

Shaina Magdayao as Isabella Swan

Valeen Montenegro as Alice Cullen

Gabby Concepcion as Dr. Carlisle Cullen

Luis Manzano as Emmett Cullen

Al Tantay as Charlie Swan

Yayo Aguila as Renee Dwyer

Fred Payawan as Jacob Black

Carlos Agassi as James

Chin Chin Gutierrez as Esme Cullen

Karylle as Rosalie Hale

Joross Gamboa as Jasper Hale

Jessy Mendiola as Jessica Stanley

Empress Schuck as Angela Weber

Brad Murdoch as Laurent

Nikki Bacolod as Victoria

Aaron Villaflor as Mike Newton




not true according to abs-cbn. that "article" was removed.



ohh...tnx for the update ...so, they will cancel the remake??
*wished that they'll cancel it.



there's nothing to cancel. the remake was just a rumor.




REALLY?!

well, that's great then.
539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / PHIL.
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
that's really great because if its really true then it's sooooooooooooo ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
Posted 12/28/08
No.
5453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / F / sky x]
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
no!
Posted 12/29/08
I say no only because it wouldn't be fair to every other nation in the world. I mean nothing bad again the filipinos but it's not fair that they get their own personal version. one version is enough.
Posted 12/30/08
No!!. . .
12533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
Nah. They'll most likely mess it up just like their version of the Kdrama "My Girl"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.