First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Avi Shop
Creator
5742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / America
Offline
Posted 12/26/08 , edited 1/22/09
This is where you can buy aviis! Please pay it before buying!

Fill in the following

From which mod:
Avii no.:
Text to put:
Have you payed already?:


========================================================================

tazusapete's aviis:


friendlychic's aviis:


animeaddicted16's aviis:


StrawberryShortCake_boy's aviis


Miyiki's aviis
Kawaii Maker
15567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Away from CR forevaa
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
ettoo
can i submit this banner? :D

Kawaii Maker
3733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

StrawberryShortCake_boy wrote:

ettoo
can i submit this banner? :D



how did u make the bar move?
Creator
5742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / America
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

StrawberryShortCake_boy wrote:

ettoo
can i submit this banner? :D


yup:]]
Kawaii Maker
15567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Away from CR forevaa
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

loverofmidnight wrote:

Its in photoshop
Windows>>Animation!~
go to www.Photoshop_secrets.com i have a tutorial there^^
or u can go search for a tutorial urself... idk xD

how did u make the bar move?


Creator
6023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ~In your dreams~
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
all of the samples are just too good.... well.... i think i will go make some but not as good~
Member
4533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Himitsu! jk^^ jus...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08 , edited 12/27/08
From which mod: animeaddicted16
Avii no.: 3

Text to put: koneko-chan
Have you payed already?: i'm going to

Done by: animeaddicted16
71619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / In your heart.
Offline
Posted 12/27/08


Done by: animeaddicted16


Member
4533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Himitsu! jk^^ jus...
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
first:
From which mod: tazusapete
Avii no.: 1
Text to put: hinata chan
Have you payed already?: yes
second:
From which mod: Miyiki
Avii no.: 1
Text to put: koneko-chan
Have you payed already?: yes

Creator
6023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ~In your dreams~
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

koneko18 wrote:

second:
From which mod: Miyiki
Avii no.: 1
Text to put: koneko-chan
Have you payed already?: yes



umm... here you go~ hpoe you like it~
Member
4533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Himitsu! jk^^ jus...
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

Miyiki wrote:


koneko18 wrote:

second:
From which mod: Miyiki
Avii no.: 1
Text to put: koneko-chan
Have you payed already?: yes



umm... here you go~ hpoe you like it~


thank you i like it
Creator
6023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ~In your dreams~
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

koneko18 wrote:


Miyiki wrote:


koneko18 wrote:

second:
From which mod: Miyiki
Avii no.: 1
Text to put: koneko-chan
Have you payed already?: yes



umm... here you go~ hpoe you like it~


thank you i like it


your welcome~
Member
1525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~in a dream~
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
From which mod:StrawberryShortCake_boy
Avii no.:1
Text to put: prin3c355, Kiki & Mimi
Have you payed already?: Yes
Creator
5742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / America
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

koneko18 wrote:

first:
From which mod: tazusapete
Avii no.: 1
Text to put: hinata chan
Have you payed already?: yes
second:
From which mod: Miyiki
Avii no.: 1
Text to put: koneko-chan
Have you payed already?: yes



hmn... your avii may got finish tomorrow..
Kawaii Maker
15567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Away from CR forevaa
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

prin3c355 wrote:

From which mod:StrawberryShortCake_boy
Avii no.:1
Text to put: prin3c355, Kiki & Mimi
Have you payed already?: Yes


sorry for not seeing ur request earlier!!
i was in indonesia...
happy new year^^
hehe
is it okay if i get it to u by tomorrow maybe?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.