First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Download || Photoshop CS4 Free!
Student
45112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / IN MAH OWN WORLD
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
to download the 2nd one
Student
12558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Eαrth
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

WelcomeToJamrock wrote:

To get Adobe Photoshop CS4 go to the following method:

Method 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP9e0OPmgKk&feature=channel_page

Method 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6Q1EcrBuXg

u may need to use the keygen whenever u r opening photoshop in this one


im sorry to bother you but..im LOST i dont know where to click
can you please help me?
the bottom link is where i got i stuck & i didnt know where to click
http://browse.files.filefront.com/Adobe%20Photoshop%20CS2/;1676569;/browsefiles.html


Posted 12/26/08
its good enough to have cs 3 aldry

it taking up space of the computer if we have cs4 xDDDD
Student
15567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Away from CR forevaa
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
i didnt understand how to download...
does CS4 have any more and better functions than CS3?
Student
10767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
thanks for this....
Student
15295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / By my computer
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
for the CS4 that i have i used method 2
Student
15295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / By my computer
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

LoneLilac wrote:


WelcomeToJamrock wrote:

To get Adobe Photoshop CS4 go to the following method:

Method 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP9e0OPmgKk&feature=channel_page

Method 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6Q1EcrBuXg

u may need to use the keygen whenever u r opening photoshop in this one


im sorry to bother you but..im LOST i dont know where to click
can you please help me?
the bottom link is where i got i stuck & i didnt know where to click
http://browse.files.filefront.com/Adobe%20Photoshop%20CS2/;1676569;/browsefiles.html




where exactly did u get the filefront part
Student
45112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / IN MAH OWN WORLD
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

WelcomeToJamrock wrote:

for the CS4 that i have i used method 2


Do you have to put the serial number in everytime you run CS4?
Student
12558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Eαrth
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

WelcomeToJamrock wrote:


LoneLilac wrote:


WelcomeToJamrock wrote:

To get Adobe Photoshop CS4 go to the following method:

Method 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP9e0OPmgKk&feature=channel_page

Method 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6Q1EcrBuXg

u may need to use the keygen whenever u r opening photoshop in this one


im sorry to bother you but..im LOST i dont know where to click
can you please help me?
the bottom link is where i got i stuck & i didnt know where to click
http://browse.files.filefront.com/Adobe%20Photoshop%20CS2/;1676569;/browsefiles.html




where exactly did u get the filefront part[/quote
method 1 ...i dink >.<
but some parts i quess because its so hard to read the url that the person put cuz its so small
Student
15295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / By my computer
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

JiaYuKelly wrote:


WelcomeToJamrock wrote:

for the CS4 that i have i used method 2


Do you have to put the serial number in everytime you run CS4?


ye but thats all its kind of annoying
Student
15295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / By my computer
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

LoneLilac wrote:


WelcomeToJamrock wrote:


LoneLilac wrote:


WelcomeToJamrock wrote:

To get Adobe Photoshop CS4 go to the following method:

Method 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP9e0OPmgKk&feature=channel_page

Method 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6Q1EcrBuXg

u may need to use the keygen whenever u r opening photoshop in this one


im sorry to bother you but..im LOST i dont know where to click
can you please help me?
the bottom link is where i got i stuck & i didnt know where to click
http://browse.files.filefront.com/Adobe%20Photoshop%20CS2/;1676569;/browsefiles.html




where exactly did u get the filefront part[/quote
method 1 ...i dink >.<
but some parts i quess because its so hard to read the url that the person put cuz its so small


?????
Student
45112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / IN MAH OWN WORLD
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

WelcomeToJamrock wrote:


JiaYuKelly wrote:


WelcomeToJamrock wrote:

for the CS4 that i have i used method 2


Do you have to put the serial number in everytime you run CS4?


ye but thats all its kind of annoying


Do you use the same one everytime or a different one?
Student
45112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / IN MAH OWN WORLD
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
I think I am just gonna keep CS3 since they're, like, the same...
Student
12558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Eαrth
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

WelcomeToJamrock wrote:


LoneLilac wrote:


WelcomeToJamrock wrote:


LoneLilac wrote:


WelcomeToJamrock wrote:

To get Adobe Photoshop CS4 go to the following method:

Method 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP9e0OPmgKk&feature=channel_page

Method 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6Q1EcrBuXg

u may need to use the keygen whenever u r opening photoshop in this one


im sorry to bother you but..im LOST i dont know where to click
can you please help me?
the bottom link is where i got i stuck & i didnt know where to click
http://browse.files.filefront.com/Adobe%20Photoshop%20CS2/;1676569;/browsefiles.html




where exactly did u get the filefront part[/quote
method 1 ...i dink >.<
but some parts i quess because its so hard to read the url that the person put cuz its so small


?????



nevermind..
can you just give me a different method?please..?
Student
3967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

WelcomeToJamrock wrote:

To get Adobe Photoshop CS4 go to the following method:


Windows
Method 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP9e0OPmgKk&feature=channel_page

Method 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6Q1EcrBuXg
u may need to use the keygen whenever u r opening photoshop in this one

Method 4
http://rs332.rapidshare.com/files/157029441/Photoshop_Portable_11.0_En-Fr.exe
[Added by BlueSparkle]


Mac
Method 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArXkL9cHYn0


i never used rapidshare b4 and i was wondering if u can teach me....
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.