First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply ►►Request || Aviis!!
Posted 12/31/08

Hoshi-dragon999 wrote:

what you want written on it :don't give up on your dreams Academy Ace
Font Colour(Color):anything that matches
What you want animated(optional):i don't want it animated
Border?:don't want a border
Border Colour(Color):
Additional things(flowers, hearts, swirls, etc.):can you make it thin and tall
Who do you want to do it:anybody
Pic:







here ya go!! hopes you like it!!

Posted 1/1/09
What you want written on it: XXsoltyXX, Solty-chan
Font Colour(Color): anything maches
What you want animated(optional): blinking (its ok if its not blinking x3)
Border?: yes
Border Colour(Color): anything maches
Additional things(flowers, hearts, swirls, etc.): brushes and new background
Who do you want to do it: anyone who's available
Pic:


please combine them x3 tnx
Member
30771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

kawaii_honey-kun wrote:


Hoshi-dragon999 wrote:

what you want written on it :don't give up on your dreams Academy Ace
Font Colour(Color):anything that matches
What you want animated(optional):i don't want it animated
Border?:don't want a border
Border Colour(Color):
Additional things(flowers, hearts, swirls, etc.):can you make it thin and tall
Who do you want to do it:anybody
Pic:







here ya go!! hopes you like it!!



thanx it's awesome
Posted 1/1/09

Hoshi-dragon999 wrote:


kawaii_honey-kun wrote:


Hoshi-dragon999 wrote:

what you want written on it :don't give up on your dreams Academy Ace
Font Colour(Color):anything that matches
What you want animated(optional):i don't want it animated
Border?:don't want a border
Border Colour(Color):
Additional things(flowers, hearts, swirls, etc.):can you make it thin and tall
Who do you want to do it:anybody
Pic:







here ya go!! hopes you like it!!



thanx it's awesome


lol glad you like it come again to Avii Wonderland~!
Posted 1/1/09 , edited 1/1/09
lol...thanks XXsoltyXX! you gave me the idea to change our theme to shugo chara!! it was full moon wo sagashite but its time to change for the new year!!
Posted 1/1/09 , edited 1/2/09
What you want written on it: Kaoi is the best and you know it =]
Font Colour(Color): anything*as long as it matches*
What you want animated(optional):nope no animation plz! xP
Border?: yes plz *if not too much work T-T*
Border Colour(Color):anything X]
Additional things(flowers, hearts, swirls, etc.): hmm you pick that would be very helpful!! ^0^
Who do you want to do it: anyone available!!

Pic:




this would be very appreciated!! xP lol if not so much work plz.. T^T


Done- brit116299
Member
9647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / C a n d ii M o u...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

xoWafflesxo wrote:

What you want written on it: Kaoi is the best and you know it =]
Font Colour(Color): anything*as long as it matches*
What you want animated(optional):nope no animation plz! xP
Border?: yes plz *if not too much work T-T*
Border Colour(Color):anything X]
Additional things(flowers, hearts, swirls, etc.): hmm you pick that would be very helpful!! ^0^
Who do you want to do it: anyone available!!

Pic:




this would be very appreciated!! xP lol if not so much work plz.. T^T


Pending- brit116299


Posted 1/2/09

brit116299 wrote:


xoWafflesxo wrote:

What you want written on it: Kaoi is the best and you know it =]
Font Colour(Color): anything*as long as it matches*
What you want animated(optional):nope no animation plz! xP
Border?: yes plz *if not too much work T-T*
Border Colour(Color):anything X]
Additional things(flowers, hearts, swirls, etc.): hmm you pick that would be very helpful!! ^0^
Who do you want to do it: anyone available!!

Pic:




this would be very appreciated!! xP lol if not so much work plz.. T^T


Pending- brit116299




aww! <33 KAWAII! xP I ♥ it! *hugs* eeck! Ill put it on now! ^0^
Member
9647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / C a n d ii M o u...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

xoWafflesxo wrote:


brit116299 wrote:


xoWafflesxo wrote:

What you want written on it: Kaoi is the best and you know it =]
Font Colour(Color): anything*as long as it matches*
What you want animated(optional):nope no animation plz! xP
Border?: yes plz *if not too much work T-T*
Border Colour(Color):anything X]
Additional things(flowers, hearts, swirls, etc.): hmm you pick that would be very helpful!! ^0^
Who do you want to do it: anyone available!!

Pic:




this would be very appreciated!! xP lol if not so much work plz.. T^T


Pending- brit116299




aww! <33 KAWAII! xP I ♥ it! *hugs* eeck! Ill put it on now! ^0^


glad you like it ^_~
11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 1/3/09 , edited 1/3/09
What you want written on it:tanxingpei96
Font Colour(Color): anything*as long as it matches*
What you want animated(optional):nope no animation plz! xP
Border?: nope
Border Colour(Color):nope
Additional things(flowers, hearts, swirls, etc.): hmm you pick that would be very helpful!! ^0^
Who do you want to do it: anyone available!!
Pic:

done by hikobuf
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

tanxingpei96 wrote:

What you want written on it:tanxingpei96
Font Colour(Color): anything*as long as it matches*
What you want animated(optional):nope no animation plz! xP
Border?: nope
Border Colour(Color):nope
Additional things(flowers, hearts, swirls, etc.): hmm you pick that would be very helpful!! ^0^
Who do you want to do it: anyone available!!
Pic:


pending hikobuf(best person ever lol)
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

hikobuf wrote:


tanxingpei96 wrote:

What you want written on it:tanxingpei96
Font Colour(Color): anything*as long as it matches*
What you want animated(optional):nope no animation plz! xP
Border?: nope
Border Colour(Color):nope
Additional things(flowers, hearts, swirls, etc.): hmm you pick that would be very helpful!! ^0^
Who do you want to do it: anyone available!!
Pic:


pending hikobuf(best person ever lol)



done
11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

hikobuf wrote:


hikobuf wrote:


tanxingpei96 wrote:

What you want written on it:tanxingpei96
Font Colour(Color): anything*as long as it matches*
What you want animated(optional):nope no animation plz! xP
Border?: nope
Border Colour(Color):nope
Additional things(flowers, hearts, swirls, etc.): hmm you pick that would be very helpful!! ^0^
Who do you want to do it: anyone available!!
Pic:


pending hikobuf(best person ever lol)



done
sry to trouble you but could you crop it thin and tall?

34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

tanxingpei96 wrote:


hikobuf wrote:


hikobuf wrote:


tanxingpei96 wrote:

What you want written on it:tanxingpei96
Font Colour(Color): anything*as long as it matches*
What you want animated(optional):nope no animation plz! xP
Border?: nope
Border Colour(Color):nope
Additional things(flowers, hearts, swirls, etc.): hmm you pick that would be very helpful!! ^0^
Who do you want to do it: anyone available!!
Pic:


pending hikobuf(best person ever lol)



done
sry to trouble you but could you crop it thin and tall?



sure

34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

tanxingpei96 wrote:


hikobuf wrote:


hikobuf wrote:


tanxingpei96 wrote:

What you want written on it:tanxingpei96
Font Colour(Color): anything*as long as it matches*
What you want animated(optional):nope no animation plz! xP
Border?: nope
Border Colour(Color):nope
Additional things(flowers, hearts, swirls, etc.): hmm you pick that would be very helpful!! ^0^
Who do you want to do it: anyone available!!
Pic:


pending hikobuf(best person ever lol)



done
sry to trouble you but could you crop it thin and tall?



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.