First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
The kid named Adolf Hitler Campbell
33884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
Whatever, it's just a name. Not that big of a deal. The parents shouldn't have named him that, though, because people are gonna think he's racist.
767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Estonia
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
Talk about people generalizing....its people like this in the thread why that kids going to have a hard time growing up with that name

And i think it pretty cool having that name - and dont make up shit about the guy if you dont know anything about him
1650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / a very special place
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
he should get a moustauche...... and a comb-over..... that would be awesome
336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

sutoroberi-miruku wrote:


hitorik wrote:


sutoroberi-miruku wrote:


hitorik wrote:

cool name... wtf is wrong with the name adolf hitler... it's just a fukin name... so it doesn't matter... it's only about the personality he will get.. and if there are people like this there isnt anything wrong, but if people wont accept this name and gonna tease him for it, the past will be brought back... But this time it wont be war but a serial killer... :/
Yeah, you can say that because you're not him. It's easier for other people to say but when your parents name you that....lets see what's going to happen. Good luck in school right lol



Offcourse I can say that. Because it's quite normal such a name. It's just a freakin name. What's the big deal in it? There is nothing wrong with the name just with the guy. And if there are people like you saying such things.. Like I said he will be a serial killer for sure .... :/
that's what I said, he's going to have hard time when he's in school. It's the parent's fault if he has to suffer because of the name. And what do you mean people like me? I'm not making fun of his name or putting him down. I'm talking about his parents for naming him that, because it's obvious that he has to live with his name for the rest of his life.



This is what I'm talking about. Don't make a big fuss of it. It's just a fukin name.... That's all. So don't talk about it. And even putting smth like this here is wrong. It's the decision of the parents. And I think they just tried to clear one thing to us people: The past is left behind just look at the present and the future :/
2366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 12/27/08 , edited 12/27/08

hitorik wrote:


sutoroberi-miruku wrote:


hitorik wrote:


sutoroberi-miruku wrote:


hitorik wrote:

cool name... wtf is wrong with the name adolf hitler... it's just a fukin name... so it doesn't matter... it's only about the personality he will get.. and if there are people like this there isnt anything wrong, but if people wont accept this name and gonna tease him for it, the past will be brought back... But this time it wont be war but a serial killer... :/
Yeah, you can say that because you're not him. It's easier for other people to say but when your parents name you that....lets see what's going to happen. Good luck in school right lol



Offcourse I can say that. Because it's quite normal such a name. It's just a freakin name. What's the big deal in it? There is nothing wrong with the name just with the guy. And if there are people like you saying such things.. Like I said he will be a serial killer for sure .... :/
that's what I said, he's going to have hard time when he's in school. It's the parent's fault if he has to suffer because of the name. And what do you mean people like me? I'm not making fun of his name or putting him down. I'm talking about his parents for naming him that, because it's obvious that he has to live with his name for the rest of his life.



This is what I'm talking about. Don't make a big fuss of it. It's just a fukin name.... That's all. So don't talk about it. And even putting smth like this here is wrong. It's the decision of the parents. And I think they just tried to clear one thing to us people: The past is left behind just look at the present and the future :/


but someone made this thread so we have to make fuss about it right;p
2276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/27/08 , edited 12/27/08
maybe his parents are these people(or creature).





22358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Nightscape
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
I think Adolf got off easy compared to his younger siblings; their names are just absurd. It's like the guy that named his daughter Sarah McCain Palin
2279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Omnipresent
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
In first place of the Potato Sack Race........ADOLF HITLER!

*crickets*
336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

sutoroberi-miruku wrote:


hitorik wrote:


sutoroberi-miruku wrote:


hitorik wrote:


sutoroberi-miruku wrote:


hitorik wrote:

cool name... wtf is wrong with the name adolf hitler... it's just a fukin name... so it doesn't matter... it's only about the personality he will get.. and if there are people like this there isnt anything wrong, but if people wont accept this name and gonna tease him for it, the past will be brought back... But this time it wont be war but a serial killer... :/
Yeah, you can say that because you're not him. It's easier for other people to say but when your parents name you that....lets see what's going to happen. Good luck in school right lol



Offcourse I can say that. Because it's quite normal such a name. It's just a freakin name. What's the big deal in it? There is nothing wrong with the name just with the guy. And if there are people like you saying such things.. Like I said he will be a serial killer for sure .... :/
that's what I said, he's going to have hard time when he's in school. It's the parent's fault if he has to suffer because of the name. And what do you mean people like me? I'm not making fun of his name or putting him down. I'm talking about his parents for naming him that, because it's obvious that he has to live with his name for the rest of his life.



This is what I'm talking about. Don't make a big fuss of it. It's just a fukin name.... That's all. So don't talk about it. And even putting smth like this here is wrong. It's the decision of the parents. And I think they just tried to clear one thing to us people: The past is left behind just look at the present and the future :/


but someone made this thread so we have to make fuss about it right;p


asdgdsgds XP, na not really :/ but still life is hard :/
18691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
The parents,and humanity are to blame for it.It's just a name.It dosent dictates a person's life.
Posted 12/27/08 , edited 12/27/08
Like DYxForever said " It's just a name, it doesn't dictate a person's life."

Honestly. Oh boohoo what if he suffers in school, well how is he going to suffer? Name calling? Well wow, most kids deal with name calling anyway! Doesn't matter if their name is Joe, Kayla..or Adolf Hitler. Oh, his parent's are to blame you say? No they're not, they've matured and gone past the point where that name is connected with 'ohh bad, racist, holocaust" why doesn't everyone else.
2326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
I THINK I READ IT IN YAHOO.. HIS SON BIRTH DAY HIS FATHER WENT IN THE CAKE SHOP TO PUT HIS SON NAME IN THE CAKE BUT THE OWNER SAID IT INAPPROUFITE CANT SPELL IT THEN THE FATHER SAID NOBODY WILL HAVE THIS NAME..........
4587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / there >>>>
Offline
Posted 12/27/08 , edited 12/31/08
he will continue the Hitler's will..
34124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
Holy shit,Hitler is EBIL and cambell is an Angell..does this mean,the kid;s an Grim Angel?
Posted 12/31/08
idiot parents gave their son an idiotic name.. funny.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.