First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
which is the best story mv for you ?
1512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Puerto Rico
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
love story by rain is lik.... stupid
2561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / puerto rico
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

AnimeAddict31 wrote:

Doushite Kimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimattan Darou? - DBSK
Timeless - Jang Ri In ft. Junsu



i love the ones you put right now
dont u like si won's acting in timeless? lol

i think uve pretty much summed up all the ones i like which apparently isnt a lot lol
2561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / puerto rico
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

sharonabear1 wrote:

love story by rain is lik.... stupid


ure so mean
a lot of ppl chose that as their favorite dude
i dont like the song but i do like the mv
1512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Puerto Rico
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

colorkou wrote:


sharonabear1 wrote:

love story by rain is lik.... stupid


ure so mean
a lot of ppl chose that as their favorite dude
i dont like the song but i do like the mv


the song is so stupid i mean
4869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In Junsu's heart~
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

colorkou wrote:


AnimeAddict31 wrote:

Doushite Kimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimattan Darou? - DBSK
Timeless - Jang Ri In ft. Junsu



i love the ones you put right now
dont u like si won's acting in timeless? lol

i think uve pretty much summed up all the ones i like which apparently isnt a lot lol


lol~
I love si won's acting in timeless!
I only picked 2 because those two songs are my favorites,
and I loved the story.
77 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

AnimeAddict31 wrote:


colorkou wrote:


AnimeAddict31 wrote:

Doushite Kimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimattan Darou? - DBSK
Timeless - Jang Ri In ft. Junsu



i love the ones you put right now
dont u like si won's acting in timeless? lol

i think uve pretty much summed up all the ones i like which apparently isnt a lot lol


lol~
I love si won's acting in timeless!
I only picked 2 because those two songs are my favorites,
and I loved the story.


u read my mind....
those two r my favs too
i think i nearly cried on the timeless mv lol!
77 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
oh...also
i luv tong hua by guang liang (all time fav)
first time ever crying watching an mv
luv da lyrics <3
4869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In Junsu's heart~
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

dumdum17 wrote:


AnimeAddict31 wrote:


colorkou wrote:


AnimeAddict31 wrote:

Doushite Kimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimattan Darou? - DBSK
Timeless - Jang Ri In ft. Junsu



i love the ones you put right now
dont u like si won's acting in timeless? lol

i think uve pretty much summed up all the ones i like which apparently isnt a lot lol


lol~
I love si won's acting in timeless!
I only picked 2 because those two songs are my favorites,
and I loved the story.


u read my mind....
those two r my favs too
i think i nearly cried on the timeless mv lol!


I cried buckets :x
just joking.
But the Timeless MV's story is so heart-breaking.
So sad T.T

Posted 1/7/09
lies and haru haru by big bang.:D
991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
sorry ~ gummy ft. top
haru haru ~ big bang
why did i fall in love with you ~ *the one and only* dbsk
406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
my favs are frm Sg Wannabe
these guys are awesome...MVs are their specialty ^-^
149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
BoA and Donghae's Olympus MV - Key Of Heart!
1954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
DBSK's Bolero!!! and lovin' you...bt bolero's nicer...to me hehe
wonder girls' nobody.... it's quite funny..haha
Jay Chou's tui hou, wo bu pei, ye de di qi zhang and si mian chu ge
Posted 1/7/09
'Thunder' by F.T. Island is pretty intense. what with the epic battling and all. O.o
Posted 1/7/09
lies by big bang and fated by ayumi hamasaki.

and basically all of jay chou's vids.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.