First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Introduce Yourself
Moderator
28072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / wanna be in land...
Offline
Posted 12/26/07
Hi welcome mikeel! You teach Japanese n do fansubbing? Sugoi!

Its nice to see the group growing by the day.
Member
9940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / 不明
Offline
Posted 12/26/07
yea =))... im teaching Japanese... but I'm not that fluent, so all I teach is the only ones I know
Member
4576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / california
Offline
Posted 12/26/07
HIHI~!!!!!!! PEEPS!!!!!!!!!
my name is ALISA!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE ALL KINDS OF ANIME!!!!!!!!!!
my REAL big faves *d-grayman
*zombie-loan
*gakuen alice
*kanon
*AIR
*suzumiya haruhi no yuutsu
*shakugan no shana
and u know I LUV making friends
Oh and also Plato(winsomemastix) is my oniichan! COOLIO huh?
2381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/27/07
Hi! My name is Keiko. I luv to read and watch anime. Some of my favorite animes are:
-Gakuen Alice
-Lovely Complex
-Naruto Shippudden
and more
Moderator
3011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / lost in a sea of...
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
welcome all, please enjoy your selves, we incourage forum activity
Member
1629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Florida USA
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
Hellos, the names Dominique..... im 15 and i love anime .... well thanks 4 the invite i love this movie /anime..... most beautiful animation and story ever b(^_^)
Member
9463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Google Chrome
Offline
Posted 1/12/08
ehemm.. hey guyz! new here.. i love 5 cm per sec,so i searched for a group..
and here i am! am jelly! nice to be here..
Creator
31116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Clow Country
Offline
Posted 1/12/08

nakakapikon wrote:

ehemm.. hey guyz! new here.. i love 5 cm per sec,so i searched for a group..
and here i am! am jelly! nice to be here..

Yep. I have the only 5cm/s group. That makes me happy. I should make it better. I'm glad people are searching for it now. Most needed to be invited. Thanks for posting when you got here.
Posted 1/12/08
^woot!! I didn't know that.. hihi^^ so we are the the ONLY club here.. eheh^^
Posted 1/13/08
BigAnjoe.
Never saw the show.
Mastix invited me here, so I joined.
Member
5681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / can you see me?.....
Offline
Posted 1/16/08
ello^^

my name is An and i fell in love with this anime when i first saw it! i have to say that is still one of my fav.
i love all the details in the drawings of the background!

i prefer manga to anime
my fav drink is tea and i LOVE/adore sweets
Moderator
28072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / wanna be in land...
Offline
Posted 1/16/08

BigAnjoe wrote:

BigAnjoe.
Never saw the show.
Mastix invited me here, so I joined.

Hi BigAnjoe, welcome to the 5 cm group. You should watch the movie, its not that long and really quite well made. Check back here after that and share with us your thoughts. See you soon!
Creator
31116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Clow Country
Offline
Posted 1/16/08

flomaster_chan wrote:

ello^^

my name is An and i fell in love with this anime when i first saw it! i have to say that is still one of my fav.
i love all the details in the drawings of the background!

i prefer manga to anime
my fav drink is tea and i LOVE/adore sweets

Welcome An, it's nice to meet you. I fell in love with this on sight, so I'm glad we share that sentiment. Please be sure to check out our forum topics, and feel free to create your own!!!
Member
5681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / can you see me?.....
Offline
Posted 1/16/08

winsomemastix wrote:
Welcome An, it's nice to meet you. I fell in love with this on sight, so I'm glad we share that sentiment. Please be sure to check out our forum topics, and feel free to create your own!!!



thank you for the welcome^^

*i will* i am so happy that there is a forum for this anime ^^

thank you for the welcome once again *bow*
Creator
31116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Clow Country
Offline
Posted 1/18/08

flomaster_chan wrote:


winsomemastix wrote:
Welcome An, it's nice to meet you. I fell in love with this on sight, so I'm glad we share that sentiment. Please be sure to check out our forum topics, and feel free to create your own!!!



thank you for the welcome^^

*i will* i am so happy that there is a forum for this anime ^^

thank you for the welcome once again *bow*


I feel good about myself now. I was sad when I searched for it and there was none.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.