Created by Celebration
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Who's more Overrated?
3438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

kashikoi wrote:


ilovekim wrote:

I have to admit I like Fahrenheit at first, but I agree with them being overrated. Wu chun can't act and sing. So is the rest of the group. Though I like Calvin because he seems nice and approachable. I think Kat-tun has talent. They are not totally about the looks. Each in the group has their own forte, like Jin sings, Maru beatboxes, Koichi raps, Kame acts, Ueda knows to play instruments and Junno i don't know what his talent is (LOL). And on top of that they are good hosts. I don't really know much about NEWS and DBSK so i think it would be unfair to react. haha


i agree about kat-tun. they are not overrated. it's not like they have as many fans as dbsk.
and there's one thing i dont get. how can the thread starter think that calvin and arron can sing and that dbsk is just average when it comes to singing? if you compare frh and dbsk, its obvious that dbsk is so much more talented. im definitely not biased because i used to like both frh and dbsk. ( frh bored me to death. i stopped liking dbsk cuz it was seriously getting annoying that everyone was starting to like them and saying stuff like "junsu is mine" and "only i can call jaejoong oppa jae" or crap like that)

[i think junno's talent is his lame jokes ]


I just think the singing in DBSK are adverage, not bad, actually okay singing. Just not omg great singing. Of course DBSK beats Fahrenheit as I stated. The most over rated to me is Fahrenheit. I guess I didn't elaborate enough on DBsk sorry about that.
3438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

quynhie wrote:

^ LOL

Its good that you are into them for the music. Stay that way. Dont try to understand the minds of fangirls. Its all melodrama and butthurt fans. Although I dont understand how you could think that DBSK's vocals are average after listening to Fahrenheit Anywho, DBSK might be a bit overrated. At least they have the talent to back it up.


I think the guess in DBSK vocals are no better then Arrons and Calvins from Fahrenheit. But unfortunatley for Arron and Calvin, Jiro and Wu chun ruins any chances of there songs sounding good. DBSK all have some vocal talent but still average sounding. Not one to me stands out enough for me to like most of there music. Let just say I wouldn't want any of them to sing to me.
1177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
i love YAMAPI and JEAJOONG thats why its overrated

Posted 12/26/08

Celebration wrote:


quynhie wrote:

^ LOL

Its good that you are into them for the music. Stay that way. Dont try to understand the minds of fangirls. Its all melodrama and butthurt fans. Although I dont understand how you could think that DBSK's vocals are average after listening to Fahrenheit Anywho, DBSK might be a bit overrated. At least they have the talent to back it up.


I think the guess in DBSK vocals are no better then Arrons and Calvins from Fahrenheit. But unfortunatley for Arron and Calvin, Jiro and Wu chun ruins any chances of there songs sounding good. DBSK all have some vocal talent but still average sounding. Not one to me stands out enough for me to like most of there music. Let just say I wouldn't want any of them to sing to me.


lets compare performances shall we? If your opinion stays the same. I will keep my mouth shut Since vocals abilities are somewhat subjective.


fahrenheit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMTjQGkAA0Y&feature=related


DBSK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxBoZbX155A
681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
well, theyre all okaay. im not saying they dont got talent. but i think its the fans that scare me sooo much. i mean im a girl that supports these bands and other bands, but i dont go all crazy when i see them. all these bands have worked extremely hard to get to where they are.

for the most overrated in this group, id have to go w/fahrenheit. no offense to them, but it seems that most ppl like them b/c of their looks and not of their singing/acting and such.
3217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / An ephemeral world
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
DBSK....
3438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

quynhie wrote:


Celebration wrote:


quynhie wrote:

^ LOL

Its good that you are into them for the music. Stay that way. Dont try to understand the minds of fangirls. Its all melodrama and butthurt fans. Although I dont understand how you could think that DBSK's vocals are average after listening to Fahrenheit Anywho, DBSK might be a bit overrated. At least they have the talent to back it up.


I think the guess in DBSK vocals are no better then Arrons and Calvins from Fahrenheit. But unfortunatley for Arron and Calvin, Jiro and Wu chun ruins any chances of there songs sounding good. DBSK all have some vocal talent but still average sounding. Not one to me stands out enough for me to like most of there music. Let just say I wouldn't want any of them to sing to me.


lets compare performances shall we? If your opinion stays the same. I will keep my mouth shut Since vocals abilities are somewhat subjective.


fahrenheit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMTjQGkAA0Y&feature=related


DBSK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxBoZbX155A



That was not a fair comparison, cause that was a horrible live from Fahrenheit. NOt that Jiro and wu chan aren't always bad, but Calvin and Arron usually sound way better than that. Like I said. Dbsk are equal vocally to Calvin and Arron. But in DBSK all the members have tone so they harmonize well. Just they are nothing special vocally. But they worked hard enough at vocal classes so they better be that in tune. Which is why I applaud there work ethic.
Posted 12/26/08

Celebration wrote:


quynhie wrote:


Celebration wrote:


quynhie wrote:

^ LOL

Its good that you are into them for the music. Stay that way. Dont try to understand the minds of fangirls. Its all melodrama and butthurt fans. Although I dont understand how you could think that DBSK's vocals are average after listening to Fahrenheit Anywho, DBSK might be a bit overrated. At least they have the talent to back it up.


I think the guess in DBSK vocals are no better then Arrons and Calvins from Fahrenheit. But unfortunatley for Arron and Calvin, Jiro and Wu chun ruins any chances of there songs sounding good. DBSK all have some vocal talent but still average sounding. Not one to me stands out enough for me to like most of there music. Let just say I wouldn't want any of them to sing to me.


lets compare performances shall we? If your opinion stays the same. I will keep my mouth shut Since vocals abilities are somewhat subjective.


fahrenheit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMTjQGkAA0Y&feature=related


DBSK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxBoZbX155A



That was not a fair comparison, cause that was a horrible live from Fahrenheit. NOt that Jiro and wu chan aren't always bad, but Calvin and Arron usually sound way better than that. Like I said. Dbsk are equal vocally to Calvin and Arron. But in DBSK all the members have tone so they harmonize well. Just they are nothing special vocally. But they worked hard enough at vocal classes so they better be that in tune. Which is why I applaud there work ethic.


i dont watch fahrenheit performances, i just picked a random one i found on youtube. but eh; i guess it cant be helped. To each his own.
3438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

quynhie wrote:


Celebration wrote:


quynhie wrote:


Celebration wrote:


quynhie wrote:

^ LOL

Its good that you are into them for the music. Stay that way. Dont try to understand the minds of fangirls. Its all melodrama and butthurt fans. Although I dont understand how you could think that DBSK's vocals are average after listening to Fahrenheit Anywho, DBSK might be a bit overrated. At least they have the talent to back it up.


I think the guess in DBSK vocals are no better then Arrons and Calvins from Fahrenheit. But unfortunatley for Arron and Calvin, Jiro and Wu chun ruins any chances of there songs sounding good. DBSK all have some vocal talent but still average sounding. Not one to me stands out enough for me to like most of there music. Let just say I wouldn't want any of them to sing to me.


lets compare performances shall we? If your opinion stays the same. I will keep my mouth shut Since vocals abilities are somewhat subjective.


fahrenheit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMTjQGkAA0Y&feature=related


DBSK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxBoZbX155A



That was not a fair comparison, cause that was a horrible live from Fahrenheit. NOt that Jiro and wu chan aren't always bad, but Calvin and Arron usually sound way better than that. Like I said. Dbsk are equal vocally to Calvin and Arron. But in DBSK all the members have tone so they harmonize well. Just they are nothing special vocally. But they worked hard enough at vocal classes so they better be that in tune. Which is why I applaud there work ethic.


i dont watch fahrenheit performances, i just picked a random one i found on youtube. but eh; i guess it cant be helped. To each his own.



Well I must say out of the four, I find DBSK the least overrated (still overrated though) and Fahrenheit the most overrated. Cause At least DBSK have some talent outside of music while Fahrenheit have none. They also lose in the looks apartment. But Calvin and Arron really can sing, When I am less tired I will pull some of there stuff up. Just not now. But that doesn't mean Fahrenheit as a group is good. Cause Jiro is always doing this breathy thing and Wu Chun is so quiet. That it makes the whole harmony sound horrible. So as a group they fail musically. While DBSK doesn't fail. They just don't wow me.
304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Cleveland
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
wow I am getting behind 0_0 i dont know who Fahrenheit is
10694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/26/08 , edited 12/26/08
fahrenheit is definitely overrated. out of all those groups they are the only ones that can't dance and their vocals are probably the worst. wu chun's singing is... mellow. VERY mellow.
Posted 12/26/08


I think every boyband is overrated by some degree thanks to their fans. I dont really look at fahrenheits individual talents besides their acting(i watch their dramas) but all I know is that I dont respect them as singers.
3438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

quynhie wrote:



I think every boyband is overrated by some degree thanks to their fans. I dont really look at fahrenheits individual talents besides their acting(i watch their dramas) but all I know is that I dont respect them as singers.


Agreed. I don't respect them as singers or actors, or cuteness, or anything. LOL
3438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

JanieSan wrote:

wow I am getting behind 0_0 i dont know who Fahrenheit is


Not missing anything
12651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
Fahrenheit. They can barely sing. D:

As for DBSK, maybe they are a little overrated. But they do have talent!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.