Created by Celebration
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Who's more Overrated?
2121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anywhere ^^
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
kinda mean to say DBSK are overrated, their singing is pretty good
but id have to say fahrenheit
Posted 12/27/08

dolphinsrluv wrote:

Fahrenheit, some of their voices are alright. but then they can't really perform well live.
DBSK, KAT-TUN and NEWS can do pretty good live performances


totally agree with you!
but yeh...maybe fahrenheit is sometimes overrated =[
1103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Himitsu
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

kawaii_rose wrote:


hime_chama wrote:

for now, i dont think kat-tun and news are considered overrated yet. they aren't that asia-wide well known and popular yet. for kat-tun i only know kame(dont even know his full name) and akanishi jin.
so to me, they cant be considered overrated at all.
as for FLH, they cant really sing. they cant really dance. they can't really act well too... esp jiro. he makes me cringe. i like wu chun though, but seeing fangirls flailing their arms over flh doesnt bring a frown to my face yet. probably because flh fans are still considered quite rational and they do understand that their idols has room for improvement.
but dbsk... gosh, thinking of their fangirls make me grimace.
they're very defensive and thinks the world of the 5 dongbang boys, and call them gods. i have nothing against the boys, but their fans really gave me a very bad impression during the time when rumours of a collab between dongbang and flh started off. many dongbang fans set up topics and dissed flh, saying why wld they wanna humiliate themselves. i think that was really very rude and if that has achieved anything, was to reflect badly on dongbang fans. they need to learn how to respect fellow humans. (sorry for sounding harsh, but i'm frank)
while reading other dbsk popularity thread, someone argued that they're godified because their grp name is rising god of the east. if that's the case, then isnt the 3 members of G.O.D more worthy to be labelled as GODS?
so yeah, in conclusion, dbsk is worthy of my vote.


i agree w/ the DBSK fangirl thing...actually bcause of them i didnt had a chance to know DBSK well..now everytime i will see DBSK i always ignore them bcause of my 1st impression 2 them(and that is the fangirl thing)...bcause they are already treating DBSK as their GOD...and 4 me is wrong...some of them are already over reacting...and some already annoying...bcause they always argue to the other fangirl of the other groups..i never got in a forum that they didnt argue or defending DBSK...they always reacts in other peoples opinion...


agree! basically there is nothing not to like about dbsk, just like shinhwa and SS501 (hime chama is a little biased here). so i somehow reckon that it's the fangirls that helped the dongbang boys harness their antis.
poor dbsk!
1103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Himitsu
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

JAEJ00NGLiCi0US wrote:

DBSK iS N0T 0VERRATED.
THEiR FANS MAKE THEM L00K LiKE THEy ARE. i MySELF AM A BiG FAN 0F THEM BUT i'M N0T THE CRAZy TyPE.


i would really like to get your point, but i cant. you said dbsk is not overrated and yet their fans make them look like they are? err, what's thatsupposed to mean? so in conclusion, they are overrated, right?


erxmeeza wrote:

First of all, let check what is overrated!! HAve more fans doesn't mean they r overrated.. Why everyone here keep saying DBSK is overrated,compare with that list above.. it is not..i personally think FRH, people crazy about them n yet they dun really have much talent to show off compare to others like NEWS , and etc..KATTUN at least sing better in LIVE perf..

Compare to all FRH is the one that less in everything in term of talent as overall not as individual. We r talking about group.. not individual.. right.

If you r talking about the fans, hell yah maybe DBSK is overrated , fans do make them like a GOD or something but cant really blame on DBSK . WHY is that? because it is not their fault that fans love them.. it is fans that should b blame..

and as for me can blame on fans too, there must be something that make DBSK have a huge fans base compare to others, it is just maybe not everyone here can really understand WHY compare to them..

i am a fan too but i am not some lunatic or what so ever,, i can think n open minded

but i am not blaming everyone here for saying what u want to say , me, just expressing my opinion nothing more..

maybe someone would agree with me maybe not.. i dun really care , say what ever you want..

check this out, that is why they r so OVERATTED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th2wSsGr3TY - maze by JJ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_GuEwl5mNI - raining man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d83GbsnOPM&feature=related - in the still of the night
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa2NFYWD13s - love in the ice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKTQi1b7xYg - this is the worse ever i can find they sing LIVE (doushite)

how is that overrated!!! i am confius

~peace~


having more fans doesnt mean that they're overrated yes. but having talents doesnt mean they're not overrated as well. to me, they are overrated because nobody should be represented as GODS. and nobody is blaming dbsk for being overrated, neither is anybody blaming anything on anybody. i guess the starter is just trying to make a point or get some views. nobody is having any intentions of blaming. there's no need to be so defensive.
chill, buddy.
9000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Country Homes
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

hime_chama wrote:


JAEJ00NGLiCi0US wrote:

DBSK iS N0T 0VERRATED.
THEiR FANS MAKE THEM L00K LiKE THEy ARE. i MySELF AM A BiG FAN 0F THEM BUT i'M N0T THE CRAZy TyPE.


i would really like to get your point, but i cant. you said dbsk is not overrated and yet their fans make them look like they are? err, what's thatsupposed to mean? so in conclusion, they are overrated, right?


erxmeeza wrote:

First of all, let check what is overrated!! HAve more fans doesn't mean they r overrated.. Why everyone here keep saying DBSK is overrated,compare with that list above.. it is not..i personally think FRH, people crazy about them n yet they dun really have much talent to show off compare to others like NEWS , and etc..KATTUN at least sing better in LIVE perf..

Compare to all FRH is the one that less in everything in term of talent as overall not as individual. We r talking about group.. not individual.. right.

If you r talking about the fans, hell yah maybe DBSK is overrated , fans do make them like a GOD or something but cant really blame on DBSK . WHY is that? because it is not their fault that fans love them.. it is fans that should b blame..

and as for me can blame on fans too, there must be something that make DBSK have a huge fans base compare to others, it is just maybe not everyone here can really understand WHY compare to them..

i am a fan too but i am not some lunatic or what so ever,, i can think n open minded

but i am not blaming everyone here for saying what u want to say , me, just expressing my opinion nothing more..

maybe someone would agree with me maybe not.. i dun really care , say what ever you want..

check this out, that is why they r so OVERATTED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th2wSsGr3TY - maze by JJ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_GuEwl5mNI - raining man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d83GbsnOPM&feature=related - in the still of the night
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa2NFYWD13s - love in the ice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKTQi1b7xYg - this is the worse ever i can find they sing LIVE (doushite)

how is that overrated!!! i am confius

~peace~


having more fans doesnt mean that they're overrated yes. but having talents doesnt mean they're not overrated as well. to me, they are overrated because nobody should be represented as GODS. and nobody is blaming dbsk for being overrated, neither is anybody blaming anything on anybody. i guess the starter is just trying to make a point or get some views. nobody is having any intentions of blaming. there's no need to be so defensive.
chill, buddy.


DBSK represented as GODS ...what!!! only non fans believed that they r GODS because of their huge fans base...and how supportive DBSK fans toward DBSK.. that is why people keep saying fans believed DBSK is represented as GOD ...if they did, the have the right to do so... it is their fav groups.. if u hate it, just ignore that the facts that they believe DBSK is GOD to them..PERIOD!!! it is a free world.. u can do the same to other group but i guess maybe

1103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Himitsu
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

erxmeeza wrote:


hime_chama wrote:


JAEJ00NGLiCi0US wrote:

DBSK iS N0T 0VERRATED.
THEiR FANS MAKE THEM L00K LiKE THEy ARE. i MySELF AM A BiG FAN 0F THEM BUT i'M N0T THE CRAZy TyPE.


i would really like to get your point, but i cant. you said dbsk is not overrated and yet their fans make them look like they are? err, what's thatsupposed to mean? so in conclusion, they are overrated, right?


erxmeeza wrote:

First of all, let check what is overrated!! HAve more fans doesn't mean they r overrated.. Why everyone here keep saying DBSK is overrated,compare with that list above.. it is not..i personally think FRH, people crazy about them n yet they dun really have much talent to show off compare to others like NEWS , and etc..KATTUN at least sing better in LIVE perf..

Compare to all FRH is the one that less in everything in term of talent as overall not as individual. We r talking about group.. not individual.. right.

If you r talking about the fans, hell yah maybe DBSK is overrated , fans do make them like a GOD or something but cant really blame on DBSK . WHY is that? because it is not their fault that fans love them.. it is fans that should b blame..

and as for me can blame on fans too, there must be something that make DBSK have a huge fans base compare to others, it is just maybe not everyone here can really understand WHY compare to them..

i am a fan too but i am not some lunatic or what so ever,, i can think n open minded

but i am not blaming everyone here for saying what u want to say , me, just expressing my opinion nothing more..

maybe someone would agree with me maybe not.. i dun really care , say what ever you want..

check this out, that is why they r so OVERATTED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th2wSsGr3TY - maze by JJ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_GuEwl5mNI - raining man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d83GbsnOPM&feature=related - in the still of the night
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa2NFYWD13s - love in the ice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKTQi1b7xYg - this is the worse ever i can find they sing LIVE (doushite)

how is that overrated!!! i am confius

~peace~


having more fans doesnt mean that they're overrated yes. but having talents doesnt mean they're not overrated as well. to me, they are overrated because nobody should be represented as GODS. and nobody is blaming dbsk for being overrated, neither is anybody blaming anything on anybody. i guess the starter is just trying to make a point or get some views. nobody is having any intentions of blaming. there's no need to be so defensive.
chill, buddy.


DBSK represented as GODS ...what!!! only non fans believed that they r GODS because of their huge fans base...and how supportive DBSK fans toward DBSK.. that is why people keep saying fans believed DBSK is represented as GOD ...if they did, the have the right to do so... it is their fav groups.. if u hate it, just ignore that the facts that they believe DBSK is GOD to them..PERIOD!!! it is a free world.. u can do the same to other group but i guess maybe



gosh, has somebody fed you a bomb?
you said you're openminded and others can say what they want you dont care.
so why is it so that i'm just stating my own opinion and you totally went kaboom?
what do you mean that only nonfans believe that they are GODs? why wld non-fans godify them in the first place? it was the fangirls saying that they're god.
and yeah, it's a free world and if they are free to worship 5 humans they do no personally know as GODs, then i'm sure we all are entitled to express our views about it as openly because, as you've said... it's a free world.
seriously, i think you're thoughts are all over the place and you're just contradicting yourself.
perhaps it's because you're pissed that i do not worship them like you do.
chill, it's no biggie.
9000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Country Homes
Offline
Posted 12/27/08


i am open minded ,, seriously i dun even care about anybody who not worship them...after all it is a free world ,, u need to chill out ... defensive me- maybe a little.. DBSK is not the only group i love lol...

u seriously have prob with DBSK or his fans..hahaaha.. it is ok as long we can xpress our opinion

anyways SORRY if any word might seem harsh or what so ever...

from my bottom of my heart : SORRY
1103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Himitsu
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

erxmeeza wrote:



i am open minded ,, seriously i dun even care about anybody who not worship them...after all it is a free world ,, u need to chill out ... defensive me- maybe a little.. DBSK is not the only group i love lol...

u seriously have prob with DBSK or his fans..hahaaha.. it is ok as long we can xpress our opinion

anyways SORRY if any word might seem harsh or what so ever...

from my bottom of my heart : SORRY


sighz, turning the tables on me arent you?
but it's allright.
the words are my proof.
i was never agitated, but you were.
but it seems that you're beginning to calm down now. that's good.
9000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Country Homes
Offline
Posted 12/27/08 , edited 12/27/08


nop, it is truly SORRy.. i dun like to make enemy.. it is sincere hime chama
1103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Himitsu
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

erxmeeza wrote:



nop, it is truly SORRy.. i dun like to make enemy.. it is sincere hime chama


heh! because you said that i seriously have a problem with DBSK, which I do not.
but fans.... yeah, many (NOT ALL, SO DONT BITE ME) of them are way too defensive and spiteful and conceited to be likeable.
peace!
1430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/27/08 , edited 12/27/08
Fahrenheit. i mean these guys suck at live shows. it's all about the looks.
Posted 12/27/08
fei lun hai= ew
224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

ifruit wrote:
As for DBSK, I really do think they deserve all the attention. They can really sing well. I'm not a hardcore DBSK fan, but they're one of the only boybands that REALLY deserve it.


i agree with this. all the attention DBSK having, they deserve it. they are a complete-package boyband. unlike other groups, members just have to rely on each members appearance to be popular. they lack talent and some have no talent at all
4463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / someplace boring.
Offline
Posted 12/27/08 , edited 12/27/08
i voted for fahrenheit cause i think they reallly cant sing live AT ALL im srry fans my oppinion
47470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Birmingham
Offline
Posted 12/27/08 , edited 12/27/08
Fahrenheit, Kat-tun & NEWS. Although I haven't heard much from these three, I've heard enough to know they are just average, they don't have a huge amount of talent, certainly not enough for that amount of fans. As for DBSK, although they have more fans, I really think that they are deserving of the attention, and they may be a little overrated, but they are talented, hardworking and they're one of few boybands that deserve a huge amount of fame, and OK, I like them, but I'm not a hardcore fan.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.